Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JS asked who bussed the table. The children.

FD did not go inside.

Witness saw no other adults.

JS: Grace Farms closed at 6pm that night? I don't know.

Looked at her report. Closed at 6 pm.

Back at Welles at 6:15 then?

Was there salad and also bread --

Judge objects FOR the State. Where is this going? Are you going yo ho through this line by line?

JS asks if the bread was being passed around? Yes. The cake? Yes

And they were playing word games? Yes

And JFd came back at 7:07? Yes

And FD told JFd he was leaving half the cake? Not half. But some. And a candle.

And did JFd take it in inside? No he gave it to the child.

Witness describes FD gathering uo the silverware and throwing away trash. [Reserving my comment]

Hugged children, kissed the girls.

[I predicted it yesterday. I said JS was going to object to himself. Today he objects to his own exhibit. Understandable. As he had just assembled it. Probably hadn't read that part. Yeesh.]

Re:FD access to house
1. Did any older child have a key that could have got lost/copied during a visit?
2. Wondered did he know of a “hidden” key on premises child could have disclosed or he thought she might do knowing her (key rock, magnetic key box, etc)
3. FD as house developer - did he know about common garage door opener “hacks”. [ Rental properties don’t always have the best fitting ..]

[JS is trying to show how nicety nice everyone was. No motive to kill. Ah, FD had a motive to be nice that day. For the supervisor's benefit. JFd was being gracious. She didn't offer her yard for love of FD. Perhaps for her children's love of FD. Perhaps to get the children home sooner and under watchful eye. IMO she wasn't being nice to FD because their divorce was amicable. She was doing it for the sole benefit of her children. Taking the high road.

While, beneath his shiny veneer, FD was plotting his bicycle ride on the low road.]

Re:FD access to house
1. Did any older child have a key that could have got lost/copied during a visit?
2. Wondered did he know of a “hidden” key on premises child could have disclosed or he thought she might do knowing her (key rock, magnetic key box, etc)
3. FD as house developer - did he know about common garage door opener “hacks”. [ Rental properties don’t always have the best fitting ..]
Through today's testimony, we learned that a garage door was opened while FD was on site.

If only we could go back in time and have the supervisor watch for any ways FD might later gain access to the house. Twas not her assignment that day. She was watching and listening to interactions....

FD arrived an hour early. Left and returned.

I'd sure love to know where he went during that hour. Backyard recon? Route mapping?

Jmo

Through today's testimony, we learned that a garage door was opened while FD was on site.

If only we could go back in time and have the supervisor watch for any ways FD might later gain access to the house. Twas not her assignment that day. She was watching and listening to interactions....

FD arrived an hour early. Left and returned.

I'd sure love to know where he went during that hour. Backyard recon? Route mapping?

Jmo
Is it Belra? They would likely have that info, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member