Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PG is a powerful witness and even though clearly nervous is providing a picture of FD and MT that is both clear and insightful imo.

PG also clearly liked and respected JF and so was in a hard place with FD on the issue and his continuing to work with FD.

I honestly feel with this powerful testimony like the mask that FD and MT showed the world vs who they are as humans is simply being ripped off and there is no going back at this point.
MOO

PG says FD very hard headed, didn’t like people to say no to him. PG Did not want FD to help him build his own house. FD was too stubborn.

Now describing Greek Easter at FDs.
Everyone was invited.

State: did you feel sorry for FD, is that why you went to Greek Easter?
Objection.

Children not present at Greek Easter 2019. FD said JD won’t let kids come because MT there.

Did you consider FD to be a close friend? No.
Yes, that is evident. And pretty sure I also heard PG say that even though he had requested FD not to use the Toyota for all the given reasons, PG had said words to the effect ‘he wouldn’t listen’. MOO

JS arguing again that the court needs to determine there is a conspiracy and Judge just schooled him by saying "If the court determined there was a conspiracy then when the state rests it case, how are you going to be able to motion for dismissal?"

JS stutters, well good point your honor, but - (blah blah blah)

Loved that interchange!

The trap door closes on “esteemed defence counsel” and his inconsistent objections on hearsay!

TP tried to play a game of “pass the ball” to the Judge with his request for a continuous hearsay objection.

Judge declined to take the ball from TP and clearly said that it wasn’t his job and that Defence would have to do his job and object.

MOO

As this unfolds with the testimony of PG, it seems that perhaps MT was an interim companion for FD perhaps? As how soon had FD moved on to AC in the timeline? And as others have noted, it would seem that MT and KM are involved enough that they cannot disclose certain things, otherwise they denote their culpability?

It was also ‘rich’ that JS / defense intended to preclude certain testimony on FD and cameras at JF residence, since this was related FD crime. But the conspiracy and other possible charges means that needs to be part of the argument? (Wish I was a lawyer….. I would maybe better understand.)

And so sad that JD has not been located or recovered. As PG talked about riding dirt bikes on the power lines up there with FD and MT, sure hope those regions have been explored. MOO

I would love to know how the Troconis clan is reacting to the testimony of PG. MT's ugly and damning words and behavior were on full display in court. A far cry from the princess description they have been spouting.

I would love to know how the Troconis clan is reacting to the testimony of PG. MT's ugly and damning words and behavior were on full display in court. A far cry from the princess description they have been spouting.
And look back at the body language she exhibited in videos at the Starbucks when she and FD were getting something. Someone I believe mentioned ‘ice’; and how can one disagree? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain