Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCPD updated on Insta as many people had asked why no license plate number had been released by NCPD. Here is the statement from Insta:

newcanaanpolice

The vehicle operated by Jennifer was located on Friday May 24th. The reason a vehicle description was given in the most recent post was to provide the public with a description of the vehicle that Jennifer was operating on Friday May 24th.

This case is getting stranger and stranger.

But -- where are the children? LE isn't looking for them, apparently.

Did Dad have Memorial Day Weekend, or even more time due to summer?

@nyc2015, when is the school year finished? I remember once going to double digits in June, including a Saturday morning, in order to make up snow days.

(And, when I say Talmadge Hill, yes that's pre-1968. I was startled when I Googled for it!)
Here is the academic calendar for local private school NCCS: https://bbk12e1-cdn.myschoolcdn.com/ftpimages/244/misc/misc_207892.pdf

It looks like school ends June 9th/10th.

If any of the children attend public school in New Canaan the it looks like June 16th is the last day. https://www.ncps-k12.org/cms/lib/CT...n/4/calendar/2018_2019_Calendar_180612_v2.pdf

The children would be scheduled to be in school this week. I hope the court appointed guardian has located and secured the children and that the NCPD has verified that all 5 children are safe and sound.

Here is the academic calendar for local private school NCCS: https://bbk12e1-cdn.myschoolcdn.com/ftpimages/244/misc/misc_207892.pdf

It looks like school ends June 9th/10th.

If any of the children attend public school in New Canaan the it looks like June 16th is the last day. https://www.ncps-k12.org/cms/lib/CT...n/4/calendar/2018_2019_Calendar_180612_v2.pdf

The children would be scheduled to be in school this week. I hope the court appointed guardian has located and secured the children and that the NCPD has verified that all 5 children are safe and sound.
Children are with extended family

Children are with extended family
Thank you for this information about the children as concern for the welfare of the children was an immediate concern in this very sad situation. Not sure whether the NCPD has no information or they are choosing to release little information. The statement from NCPD though about the fact that the 2017 Black Suburban had been found on Friday is quite concerning as is the heavy local/state police presence in the neighborhood.

Wow, did you see the house she was renting? 7,500 square feet, 7 bedrooms, 7.5 baths and a chimney the size of Rhode Island. My instincts point to the usual suspect(s) in a case like this but let’s not rule out kidnapping.
And have any members of her immediate family made a plea for her return?

Wow, did you see the house she was renting? 7,500 square feet, 7 bedrooms, 7.5 baths and a chimney the size of Rhode Island. My instincts point to the usual suspect(s) in a case like this but let’s not rule out kidnapping.
And have any members of her immediate family made a plea for her return?
I do not believe any family has made any public statements as of now.

Spider92, keep in mind that Dave Letterman lives in New Canaan.

I mention the Talmadge Hill station. Step onto a train in New Canaan, step off in New York City before your coffee is cold.

Still a 'bedroom community' of New York, an affluent one.

Look at it this way -- money can't buy happiness.

Spider92, keep in mind that Dave Letterman lives in New Canaan.

I mention the Talmadge Hill station. Step onto a train in New Canaan, step off in New York City before your coffee is cold.

Still a 'bedroom community' of New York, an affluent one.

Look at it this way -- money can't buy happiness.
David Letterman left town quite awhile ago and I believe is in Westchester County someplace. Bedford perhaps? IDK but he is not in New Canaan.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to say on here.. it is all speculation. But from what someone in town just said, she had some serious relationship concerns.
She's not the one with issues. Her own mother just filed a protective order against him. Her mother is suing him for millions of dollars that he never paid back from a business loan. A man from London is suing him in a business deal that was illegal done. Dulos needs to be looked at closely.

I wonder if she works. If so, and she's absent tomorrow, that would probably reduce the likelihood of a voluntary disappearance. At age 50, some of her kids might be old enough to look after themselves (and their siblings) for a few days. I'm guessing that the lack of information points to a relationship problem and that LE is trying to be discreet? Hope she turns up safe today.
Her oldest child is 13. Her husband is being sued by many people for millions of dollars. They're going through a nasty divorce. He did something to her.

IMO, this poor woman seems to have been under tremendous stress and in many posts, I believe she’s pretty explicitly crying out for help. She regularly laments the lack of any time for herself. At the time these blog entries were written, she was caring for 5 children, all under the age of 6—2 sets of twins!—and also running them to horseback riding lessons, handling their school obligations, all while feeling pressure to be the picture-perfect wife/mother/hostess and to present a picture-perfect home...that’s a LOT.

There’s an interesting post 12/6/12 where she wistfully reminisces about her pre-marriage life contrasting the independence she had the. with the seemingly-endless obligations she dealt with as a wife and mother of 5 young kids:
“There is not enough time in December to do it all. Next year I will be on top of it... Someday there will be the time I had, especially before I married, when I lived in Colorado, got my own tree and decorated it with my dog Sophie by my side.”

And on 12/26/12, a post potentially significant to this current situation:
“I just wish somehow to slow down my life. Pause it. Take a soak. But I find it hard to do this.”

Finally: she mentions that her husband owns a “building company”—anyone know if she meant he was a landlord (with rental buildings) or did she mean he was in the construction industry? Just curious about what opportunities a perp might have had to move/hide/dispose of a body.

All above is MOO based on my understanding of her blog entries!

IMO, this poor woman seems to have been under tremendous stress and in many posts, I believe she’s pretty explicitly crying out for help. She regularly laments the lack of any time for herself. At the time these blog entries were written, she was caring for 5 children, all under the age of 6—2 sets of twins!—and also running them to horseback riding lessons, handling their school obligations, all while feeling pressure to be the picture-perfect wife/mother/hostess and to present a picture-perfect home...that’s a LOT.

There’s an interesting post 12/6/12 where she wistfully reminisces about her pre-marriage life contrasting the independence she had the. with the seemingly-endless obligations she dealt with as a wife and mother of 5 young kids:
“There is not enough time in December to do it all. Next year I will be on top of it... Someday there will be the time I had, especially before I married, when I lived in Colorado, got my own tree and decorated it with my dog Sophie by my side.”

And on 12/26/12, a post potentially significant to this current situation:
“I just wish somehow to slow down my life. Pause it. Take a soak. But I find it hard to do this.”

Finally: she mentions that her husband owns a “building company”—anyone know if she meant he was a landlord (with rental buildings) or did she mean he was in the construction industry? Just curious about what opportunities a perp might have had to move/hide/dispose of a body.

All above is MOO based on my understanding of her blog entries!
He builds homes. Sorry I am new here, what does MOO mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member