Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dailymail has new photos: State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online
Interesting to see the un-cropped version of FD looking over his shoulder. Yes, he looks angry. But mostly at the photographers. This body language stuff is tricky; not cut and dried. Makes me remind myself why we uphold innocent until proven guilty. This guy may appear guilty as sin IMO, but that could ultimately mean nothing.

That is a stunning home!!! No wonder new paramour moved in with him. Although not my personal taste it is a very expensive build, even at cost. I imagine he is very stressed about a search of it for various reasons.

All really good points. Perhaps she was attracted to him because he wasn't your typical preppy boy from some New England prep school? He didn't fit the mold. He was handsome, rugged, strong kinda can do guy. Strong and protective and athletic. Then he went on to Columbia, so he was no dummy. He had the credentials. She had five children with him so she must have been smitten for a time. Youngest is six? She left 2 years ago? Maybe it dawned on her after the last baby came? 2013 baby? When did she stop blogging?
Can't wait for her friends to eventually speak.
I have no doubt FD was an old school Daddy.
MOO.

Lol-what’s wrong with preppy boys from some New England prep school? My husband is one of those, and he is awesome!

That is a stunning home!!! No wonder new paramour moved in with him. Although not my personal taste it is a very expensive build, even at cost. I imagine he is very stressed about a search of it for various reasons.

I hope they conduct a thorough search, one involving sledge and jack hammers.

Don’t want to miss anything...

Huuuuugggeeeeee house with lots of corners to look in ... perhaps some secret corners if FD built it. Do we know if he did build it?

It does appear so, atleast according to the Zillow writeup.

CONNECTICUT'S #1 HOBI AWARD WINNING BUILDER'S OWN HOME! BUILT WITH HISTORIC RECLAIMED RED BRICK AND A VERMONT SLATE ROOF, THIS HOME REPRESENTS THE PINNACLE OF QUALITY, WORKMANSHIP AND STYLE.

Seems like more than one person was involved. The person who drove her car to Waveny Park must have been picked up by someone else in another vehicle.
Yeah, I tend to agree with you.

Logistically, especially considering the time constraints, it makes the most sense that he had some assistance.

That’s another person who knows things, and it just makes it harder to keep this all a secret.

A weak link.

[Exposing a Myth About
This body language stuff is tricky; not cut and dried. Makes me remind myself why we uphold innocent until proven guilty. This guy may appear guilty as sin IMO, but that could ultimately mean nothing.

SBM BBM
Yes, totally agree. One needs context and a baseline to interpret non-verbal communication. It’s too easy to try to apply generalities. And also have to look at what the person is doing as a whole, like an equation. All the parts go together to tell the story.

ETA: sorry I screwed up the quote. On phone and still getting the hang of this!
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201410/9-truths-exposing-myth-about-body-language

There is a tax limit of $12000 for a "gift".

Stupid stupid man to retroactively claim it was a gift. He then owes taxes on the $488,000 that exceeds the amount allowed as a gift.

I wonder if the IRS might be interested in this.
Strangely, the recipient of a gift never pays a tax, BUT if it were a loan to him and he did not repay it, he could be faced with cancellation of debt income which could create a big tax liability. He might be able to avoid that if he proves himself (or his business) to be insolvent. Who loves a little tax law on a Saturday night? I do!

Someone said a while back something to the effect of maybe she ticked someone else off and he (husband) didn't do it.
Well duh wake up.....he says the EXACT same phrases and behaves the EXACT same way every other guilty piece of garbage who kills his spouse does. They all try the same "insane", "unstable", "pill popper", "unfit" BS and always think they are smarter than everyone else.

I hope they can find her. I hope the mistress squeals. No way he did this all alone.

Hit men don’t usually stay and clean up crime scenes. From what I have read he is narcissistic and controlling and the “hands on” type and thinks he’s smart enough to get away with it. This is personal so it’s more likely to be either him, the GF at his urging or both.MOO

We don't know how she died. Maybe there wasn't that much blood to begin with.

Cops search home of estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos

Video at link

SFA:
As the search in New Canaan was taking place, about two dozen state police officers and several K-9 units search back yards, a storm drain and trash bins throughout the Upper Albany neighborhood of Hartford.

Million dollar question: what led LE to that area?

Phone pings?
GPS tracking?

JMO.

EXACTLY

How strange to have a search of a storm drain in front of a bakery and a dumpster in a different area

How far are these areas to where the car was found?

I haven’t read all the way to current but this is not how this works. First off, I think it’s now 15k a person. Secondly, once it’s over 15k, all you have to do is report it to the IRS so they can subtract it from your lifetime gift amount which is currently 11.4million . The recipient never pays taxes on it but the giver can pay taxes if they given away over 11.4 million in their lifetime.
Yes, this is correct. I do a different kind of tax, but we run across things like this just in general.
Anyhow, just trying to catch up on everything since I apparently work too much, lol. So many things going on the boards here...I have been watching the news but no time to catch up til now. So glad you all are here and all over the place and know what's what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm