Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does appear so, atleast according to the Zillow writeup.

CONNECTICUT'S #1 HOBI AWARD WINNING BUILDER'S OWN HOME! BUILT WITH HISTORIC RECLAIMED RED BRICK AND A VERMONT SLATE ROOF, THIS HOME REPRESENTS THE PINNACLE OF QUALITY, WORKMANSHIP AND STYLE.

Bet there is a hidden safe or vault, Jennifer may or may have not know about.

I suspect the plan was strangulation/suffocation -- no blood/no ballistics, and she would appear to be a person missing or kidnapped from Waveny Park. But something happened causing the blood.
Strangulation is a hell of a lot easier when the person trusts you.

Just ask Chris Watts.

Jennifer was terrified of him, so it would have been difficult for him to have pulled that off.

She would have probably scratched the hell out of him, which doesn’t appear to have happened.

Bet there is a hidden safe or vault, Jennifer may or may have not know about.

It would be so diabolical to have built a hidden room in the house, deliberately. And then kidnap her and hide here there.

Get custody of the children and split for Greece. Let the next owner of the home make the horrible discovery

Strangulation is a hell of a lot easier when the person trusts you.

Just ask Chris Watts.

Jennifer was terrified of him, so it would have been difficult for him to have pulled that off.

She would have probably scratched the hell out of him, which doesn’t appear to have happened.
So true. But a gun could have been used to threaten her, get her in a vulnerable position. I just don't think the plan was for any bloody (knife/gun) altercation at the house. Too hard to thoroughly clean. But maybe I'm wrong...

So true. But a gun could have been used to threaten her, get her in a vulnerable position. I just don't think the plan was for any bloody (knife/gun) altercation at the house. Too hard to thoroughly clean. But maybe I'm wrong...

It could be a combination. He could have beaten then strangled her.

Or perhaps she had a safe deposit box or left some sort of message/info behind? Certainly possible considering several past cases. And that info would give LE a lot to go on.

Her court filings are filled with her fears regarding FD.

Even if she didn’t leave a note, law enforcement knows about their history, and his abusive actions.

That’s partially why the media has jumped all over him.

Her court filings are filled with her fears regarding FD.

Even if she didn’t leave a note, law enforcement knows about their history, and his abusive actions.

That’s partially why the media has jumped all over him.
True. I read a couple places in MSM that she had a PI checking into him. Would love to know what that PI discovered. The court docs are likely the tip of the iceberg, IMO.

I last posted in the wee hours of Friday. Out of town and checked in tonight Saturday to find some 40 new pages. One day!
Wow ! So much has developed.
This horrible monster of a man is toast, he's done, he's being cornered and fast thank heavens.

I feel so sorry what JD had to endure the last two years. It's beyond horrific.
Her poor children and mother.
I just don't have any words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members