Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been thinking about this for some time...JDs family is obviously very well off. In many cases, monetary rewards are offered when people go missing. Nothing has been offered in this case so my hope is that the investigators do not need this to spur leads and that this family will have their answers very soon. My gut is that it will leave these children without their mother which is so very sad because they’ll be left without her, a mommy who by all accounts loves them very much. And they’ll be left with one parent who will be emotionally and potentially physically unavailable to them. Thank goodness for their elderly, loving grandmother and JDs sister...I pray there are others that will be available to love and care for these innocent children.

I’m always so stumped when it comes to cases like this...one spouse gets rid of the other & expects to get the kids & then ultimately they are left with no parents when the other ends up in jail. Of course I’m not a murderer so I can’t understand why they think this is the solution, but it just seems so senseless & so unnecessary. Those poor children.

My question is after all these wonderful qualifications he became a builder. Not dissing on builders. Just sayin'.
There was a brief bio on the company website to the effect that both his father and grandfather had their own businesses (they were tanners in Turkey) and that his father felt STBX should work for himself. What is curious though is that of the original 4 'partners' in the Fore Group it doesn't appear any are still with the company so far as I can tell. Curious? Telling? Certainly Interesting IMO.

Conjecture on my part based on experience but STBX had been married to a US citizen for a long enough period of time to obtain a US passport due to being married to a US citizen. He has been in the US since attending college, so had been in residence for a long period of time. Any atty's care to help out on this question?
Why are we assuming he’s not a US citizen? We don’t recognize dual nationality but other countries do. My father and aunt were both considered citizens of Germany even after they became US Citizens. My stepdad and his brother were US citizens and citizens of Yugoslavia. I do think his marriage was to make it easier for him to stay or become naturalized.

I'm very curious about FD's childhood. Where are his parents?
I see he has one sister 13 yrs. older than him and is an architect.
He came to US at 18 yrs. old. Did he come alone? Any family
here?
I always like to see what these type guys had for family function
or dysfunction when they were growing up.
how did he get so screwed up to resort to murder (allegedly)?
What influenced him in his formative years?
His family appeared to be turkish. Both his father and grandfather were tanners and self employed. His father and mother are both deceased and buried in Hartford County. This information was obtained from Fore Group website in a bio piece on the STBX.

Why are we assuming he’s not a US citizen? We don’t recognize dual nationality but other countries do. My father and aunt were both considered citizens of Germany even after they became US Citizens. My stepdad and his brother were US citizens and citizens of Yugoslavia. I do think his marriage was to make it easier for him to stay or become naturalized.
The court documents said that he has passports from US and Turkey. A deposition from JD in the documents said she had also seen a Greek passport for STBX. All I can find so far is that the court asked STBX to surrender his US passport and I can find no mention that the court demanded that he surrender any/all other passports. I asked upthread if any atty's on the thread can explain why all the passports were not requested to be surrendered as flight risk was an issue. Flight was discussed in court in the context that he had threatened to remove the children to both Greece and Argentina.

That is a stunning home!!! No wonder new paramour moved in with him. Although not my personal taste it is a very expensive build, even at cost. I imagine he is very stressed about a search of it for various reasons.
The article twice mentions that BOTH STBX and mistress gave samples to the police. Has anyone else read confirmation of this statement in any other MSM articles? Will go back and check.

The article twice mentions that BOTH STBX and mistress gave samples to the police. Has anyone else read confirmation of this statement in any other MSM articles? Will go back and check.
From what I can gather, only FD provided a DNA sample.

The mistress simply accompanied him to the police station.

ETA: The articles are a bit deceptive. They mention both of them being questioned at the house, and then use the word “samples” when referring to DNA.

They took hair and buccal swabs from FD.

Last edited:
It does appear so, atleast according to the Zillow writeup.

CONNECTICUT'S #1 HOBI AWARD WINNING BUILDER'S OWN HOME! BUILT WITH HISTORIC RECLAIMED RED BRICK AND A VERMONT SLATE ROOF, THIS HOME REPRESENTS THE PINNACLE OF QUALITY, WORKMANSHIP AND STYLE.
There were a few interesting reviews on google from people that had purchased homes from STBX. One reviewer claimed that after signing the Design Agreement with Fore Group that the cost to build their home skyrocketed. The review itself was somewhat confusing as it was unclear whether Fore Group upped the costs because it didn't know how to estimate or upped the costs to essentially bilk the poor people that were looking to build their dream home. The review did imply that Fore Group people weren't the most knowledgable about estimating. But the review explained that the process of working with the Fore Group wasn't easy or pleasant. It sounds like the house did get built but it was way over budget and perhaps beyond the budget of the homeowners.

Does anyone local in Harford/Farmington know why 3 of the original 4 partners in the Fore Group are no longer with the firm? The firm such as it is appears to just be STBX and mistress who is listed as 'manager'. By all accounts it looks like the business was either dormant or winding down and had been in this mode for over a year and possibly 2 years. I hope the forensic accounting experts with the FBI are all over this case as its truly hard to see where the money was coming from if STBX wasn't getting money from JD and her family.

The court documents said that he has passports from US and Turkey. A deposition from JD in the documents said she had also seen a Greek passport for STBX. All I can find so far is that the court asked STBX to surrender his US passport and I can find no mention that the court demanded that he surrender any/all other passports. I asked upthread if any atty's on the thread can explain why all the passports were not requested to be surrendered as flight risk was an issue. Flight was discussed in court in the context that he had threatened to remove the children to both Greece and Argentina.

I read that the court ordered that the children's passports be turned in. Sources: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation. Once they were turned in then presumably neither parent could flee the country with the children.

She told him she was going to her father’s gravesite when she left before filing for divorce. She knew she had to make up a story so that she and her children could safely flee. Imagine the fear she must have had of him.
And by 9pm that evening he was calling 911 reporting that she wasn't answering his calls/texts!

I hope they conduct a thorough search, one involving sledge and jack hammers.

Don’t want to miss anything...
Actually that is a good point. He’s a builder. Does he have any property currently under construction? Or is the accomplice possibly someone who is a subcontractor and would be able to hide a body in construction ?

I suspect the plan was strangulation/suffocation -- no blood/no ballistics, and she would appear to be a person missing or kidnapped from Waveny Park. But something happened causing the blood.

Possibly or struck with a blunt object. On TV it usually appears “clean” but head wounds bleed A LOT. Given the short window addressed above, being caught off guard by a bleeding head wound would explain the blood and poor cleanup. JMO.

Actually that is a good point. He’s a builder. Does he have any property currently under construction? Or is the accomplice possibly someone who is a subcontractor and would be able to hide a body in construction ?
I think if he had help, it was someone close to him.

Someone he trusted. Someone he lived with...

I don’t think he has anything under construction, and actually, that would probably be the worst place to hide a body.

Law enforcement would know exactly where to look.

I think he dumped her somewhere he was familiar with, and perhaps buried her.

I ask my husband (retired attorney) and he said that he would have to look it up, but thought that the court might have to go through a consulate if he was a dual national. JMO. I agree he’s a flight risk but maybe they figured he wouldn’t leave without the kids. I’ll update if hubby finds anything. JMO

I think if he had help, it was someone close to him.

Someone he trusted. Someone he lived with...

I don’t think he has anything under construction, and actually, that would probably be the worst place to hide a body.

Law enforcement would know exactly where to look.

I think he dumped her somewhere he was familiar with, and perhaps buried her.
It would be the ultimate revenge if he put her near her in-laws house where he first proposed JD live. jMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo