CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The Courant has obtained Fotis Dulos' note. Here's our story.
MNgk7Wd1

‘If it takes my head to end this, so be it.’ Note found with Fotis Dulos on day of suicide attempt proclaims his innocence

4:10 PM - 31 Jan 2020

The note ends with an apology to Anna Curry his new "best friend." Above all Anna Curry I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight. It's signed only Fotis

4:28 PM - 31 Jan 2020

The note ends with an apology to Anna Curry his new "best friend." Above all Anna Curry I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight. It's signed only Fotis

4:28 PM - 31 Jan 2020

Four months before his estranged wife went missing, a frustrated and financially strapped Fotis Dulos wrote a scathing letter to judicial authorities opposing the reappointment of the judge handling his then two-and-a-half-year-old divorce case.
“I feel like a passenger in a runaway train that is headed to nowhere,” Dulos wrote in the Jan. 30, 2019, letter to the Judicial Selection Commission and obtained by The Courant.
The couple’s bitter divorce and fight over custody of their five children has been cited by investigators as a possible motive for Farber Dulos’ disappearance and suspected violent murder. The letter by Dulos criticizing Superior Court Judge Donna Heller lays out Dulos’ frustrations with the family court system and with his wife’s attorney, Reuben Midler.
It reveals not only his anger at not seeing his children “for more than one percent of the time in 2018” but also his frustrations with the cost of the divorce.
“My soon to be ex-wife has waged war against me by employing the law firm of Wayne Effron and specifically attorney Reuben Midler,” Dulos wrote. “I have been representing myself because I cannot afford legal fees of $70,0000 per month as she does. The result is I have been railroaded.”
Dulos complained that Heller allowed Midler to “always get his way” and controlled the proceedings. Midler could not be reached for comment.
Records detailed the financial drain of the bitter divorce.
The court-appointed guardian for the couple’s children, Michael Meehan, who Farber Dulos wanted removed from the case, was paid $175,000 through December 2018, records show. Dr. Stephen Herman, a child psychiatrist who authored a custody report, was paid more than $40,000 despite leaving the witness stand during cross-examination by Midler, and refusing to finish his testimony, which could make his report moot in family court.
Herman’s report has been sealed by Heller, although search warrants released recently indicate that Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo obtained a copy through a search warrant. At the court hearing when the report was sealed, attorneys for Dulos intimated that Herman’s report was favorable toward Dulos.
There also are costs for a family therapist, three psychologists and court-approved monitors, paid about $150 an hour, who were required to supervise Dulos’ visits with his children. Records show Dulos had at least 20-25 supervised visits with his children since Farber Dulos filed for divorce in 2017.

“Judge Heller has ruled against me over and over. I am not an alcoholic, I am not a drug addict, I am not an abuser,” Dulos wrote. “I am a good father and my children adore me.”

‘I feel like a passenger in a runaway train that is headed to nowhere’: A frustrated, cash-strapped Fotis Dulos fought against judge overseeing his two-year contentious divorce

Fotis Dulos, the US man accused of killing his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos, was confirmed dead on Thursday after an apparent suicide attempt two days before.But that won't stop Fotis Dulos' attorney from insisting he was innocent.

To do that, Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, has asked the state to proceed with the criminal case against a defendant who is no longer alive.
The defendant is dead but his attorney still wants a trial to go ahead

Marissa Alter
· 26 mins

DULOS BOND PACKAGE REPOST: Let’s try this again. A followers pointed out the documents show where the kids currently go to school so I’ve deleted the previous post and blacked out that section. Below is 50 pages detailing the bond package that allowed Fotis Dulos to remain out of custody while being charged with his estranged wife’s murder.

84352785_1445491625611495_1933341101222002688_n.jpg

84485170_1445491618944829_1232505229967097856_n.jpg

84346903_1445491638944827_5217442137066438656_n.jpg

48+pgs at link

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JUST IN: The Fotis Dulos case will go before Judge Gary White (Judge John Blawie is still out) in Stamford Friday morning. It is likely the state will push for the case to be dismissed. Attorney Norm Pattis will ask the court to consider his motion to continue to trial @News12CT

EP4Ve1GUEAIr3Xt.jpg

1:09 PM - 3 Feb 2020

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Worth a mention that Michelle Troconis will also be in court that morning where she likely will enter a not guilty plea. @News12CT

1:10 PM - 3 Feb 2020

Death of Fotis Dulos ends contentious, protracted divorce case against estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos

Feb 4, 2020

The Superior Court judge presiding over the 2½-year-old contentious divorce of Fotis Dulos and Jennifer Farber Dulos dismissed the case Tuesday.

As provided in [state law], “a marriage is dissolved by the death of one of the parties,” Judge Donna Heller wrote in her order, referring to the death Thursday of Dulos, 52, following his attempted suicide at his Farmington home Jan. 28.

Heller’s order Tuesday was the 545th pleading in the case since Farber Dulos filed for divorce in June 2017, legal proceedings that resulted in protracted disputes about money and the custody of their five children.

The divorce was cited in court documents police used to arrest and charge Dulos with the murder of Farber Dulos, who was last seen on May 24 dropping off her children at school in New Canaan. Her body hasn’t been found.

Attorney tells Realtor to stop leaking photos of Fotis Dulos’ garage

Feb 3, 2020

FARMINGTON — Sources close to the estate of Fotis Dulos said his attorneys will likely file a court motion, complaining about a real estate broker allegedly leaking photos of the Jefferson Crossing home’s garage area where his apparent suicide occurred.

Rob Giuffria, of Tea Leaf Realty in West Hartford who is the court-appointed caretaker of the property, was “directed” to stop releasing photos and giving interviews with the media about the 14,000-square-foot house after leaking the images Monday to at least two Connecticut TV stations.

[..]

“I believe in our legal process and I certainly understand that the Farber-Dulos case has become a national, and international case,” said attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents Jennifer Dulos’ mother, Gloria Farber, who is foreclosing on the home. “But there is a sense of decency and a sense of propriety. He has no right to give out interviews or photos and I have directed him not to provide any access to the house.”

New Chief State’s Attorney talks Dulos case and hot button topics

Attorney Colangelo:
“It’s amazing to me the following that case got. The state police. The western district major crime guys are tremendous. There wasn’t a day since Jennifer went missing that I hadn’t talked to them and the New Canaan Police who were involved with them. Every step of the way they kept me informed. There were so many facets to that investigation it was incredible as you saw in the warrant.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scarletlox
Back