CT - Kent Mawhinney, 54, South Windsor, 21 Jan 2019 *Charged in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos*

I was under the impression that Class B Felonies were required to be tried within a year of the arrest in the state of Connecticut, yet I do realize the pandemic severely adjusted that requirement for many, but I would think by now the they would schedule all court dates, especially prioritizing Class B Felonies (and the co-conspirator to that same MURDER has been convicted & sentenced). I also think KM would want to speed things up (I’m guessing KM doesn’t want to wear a GPS monitor forever). I’m surprised his attorney hasn’t filed for a “speedy” trial and get things rolling.

These two “not guilty” a.k.a. innocent people sure don’t act innocent when it comes to their respective criminal investigations. In KM's case, if I were innocent, I’d gladly explain why my phone pinged near a Gun Club where a shallow grave was discovered and I certainly wouldn’t pretend I fell and lost my memory and phone in the process which coincidently aligned with the murder of a friends soon to be ex wife. I’d hand over my phone.
Same here. Obviously he is anything but innocent, although legally you can’t make that leap. But you’re right-where is his lawyer with the “speedy trial” demand, and removal of the GPS monitor? And why wouldn’t the state of CT want to get this over with sooner, rather than later?

Same here. Obviously he is anything but innocent, although legally you can’t make that leap. But you’re right-where is his lawyer with the “speedy trial” demand, and removal of the GPS monitor? And why wouldn’t the state of CT want to get this over with sooner, rather than later?
If we apply Occam’s Razor, then Kent is in negotiations with the state, which is why no date can be scheduled (yet).

Is there any chance that KM actually disposed of the body himself with FD?
Or did he just possibly choose and prepare the disposal site for FD?
Is there a chance they are negotiating for KM to reveal the disposal site
so that they can recover JD’s body?
I think both MT and KM know exactly where JD ended up.
It’s really sad and frustrating that JD hasn’t been located yet.

IMHO

Is there any chance that KM actually disposed of the body himself with FD?
Or did he just possibly choose and prepare the disposal site for FD?
Is there a chance they are negotiating for KM to reveal the disposal site
so that they can recover JD’s body?
I think both MT and KM know exactly where JD ended up.
It’s really sad and frustrating that JD hasn’t been located yet.

IMHO
I do hope that Kent M also further implicates MT; it won’t give her more time in prison, but might finish off her family’s constant lies (nah, that won’t happen!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CosDog
Back