GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Manfredonia family is... odd. How do you go from "stop with this gun nonsense" to "I'm going to kill random people with... a gun"? You don't. Also, the whole "you know what happens when people snap" makes me believe that he didn't snap. When people snap is sudden, and literally out of nowhere. He was building up to this, clearly. Also, the fact that his dorm looked like that and nobody noticed rubs me the wrong way. Didn't he have a roommate? A friend?

Right? Especially the part about he's not angry, but something else? My Dollar store glasses failed me.

Speculation or rumor as far as him being big it was said somewhere he worked the door of a club/tavern/bar?

IIRC from one of the articles I read he’s around 6’3” and 240 — played football and worked as a doorman/ bouncer at times.

May be in the Heavy article linked above.

A former HS teacher said suspect was fascinated with Adam Lanza and suspect was a schizophrenic.

If he is schizophrenic that's a shame because people then automatically assume everyone with schizophrenia is violent.

As far as Adam Lanza there was a person who was considered a suspect with this guys last name. Supposedly in the woods in camo. It's the internet so who knows? Obviously that was wrong.

The person with this last name and the first name initial "E" has alot of court filings. Has something to do with alot of money. Maybe a broker or financier? Mortgage lender?

No matter we have to have hope they find this guy before he hurts someone else or kills someone else.

If he is schizophrenic that's a shame because people then automatically assume everyone with schizophrenia is violent.

As far as Adam Lanza there was a person who was considered a suspect with this guys last name. Supposedly in the woods in camo. It's the internet so who knows? Obviously that was wrong.

The person with this last name and the first name initial "E" has alot of court filings. Has something to do with alot of money. Maybe a broker or financier? Mortgage lender?

No matter we have to have hope they find this guy before he hurts someone else or kills someone else.

^^BBM
Yes, but not sure if it was a relative, or not. Possible coincidence.

“Newtown police detained parent Christopher Manfredonia, who had come to the school to help make gingerbread men when the shooting started, on the playground. Manfredonia was running around to the side of the building to try and reach his daughter's first-grade classroom, which was toward the rear of the school, after hearing the gunshots.

The 911 recordings released earlier this week reveal while officers were initially chasing Manfredonia that Lanza was still shooting inside the building.“

Chiefs Report: Newtown Police Followed Policy

^^BBM

“Newtown police detained parent Christopher Manfredonia, who had come to the school to help make gingerbread men when the shooting started, on the playground. Manfredonia was running around to the side of the building to try and reach his daughter's first-grade classroom, which was toward the rear of the school, after hearing the gunshots.

The 911 recordings released earlier this week reveal while officers were initially chasing Manfredonia that Lanza was still shooting inside the building.“

I believe Christopher Manfredonia is Peter's father. The Manfredonia family and Nancy Lanza were neighbors.

^^BBM

I believe Christopher Manfredonia is Peter's father. The Manfredonia family and Nancy Lanza were neighbors.

Wowowow, this is crazy.

Peter Manfredonia 曼福的
This is his Instagram account, and if anything, it shows a normal, popular college student.
Lots of traveling, lots of partying, lots of friends, even posing with models. Might have been a member of a fraternity or, at least, had friends that were members. So, how did nobody notice his bedroom wall? Makes no sense.

IIRC from one of the articles I read he’s around 6’3” and 240 — played football and worked as a doorman/ bouncer at times.

May be in the Heavy article linked above.

Same guy? High school football player.
From the article:
“Favorite part about playing: Probably getting to hit other kids.”
Peter Manfredonia

Right? Especially the part about he's not angry, but something else? My Dollar store glasses failed me.

Speculation or rumor as far as him being big it was said somewhere he worked the door of a club/tavern/bar?
My eyes are bad also. He says he is not angry. He is upset. It appears in the left hand corner it says "Welcome to Peters world. On the top right the words are much to small. Under them are questions. Is this bad? Will I get in trouble? There are more questions but I cannot read them. Also, something about a secret and cover up. It's all so strange and I wish I could read the rest but I am sure it all doesn't make sense.

So as not to get into the whole conspiracy thing being played out on the internet I'm going to just read.

Bottom line "they're" saying the shifty embezzeler who has the initial "F" (sorry I was saying "E") is related to the father of this murderer and they lived almost right next door to the Lanza's. The big dealis property records an dates of the homes in that neighborhood. Supposedly "gifted"? Paying people off.

What is going on? My deepest sympathies to the poor, devastated ictims of this guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM
Back