GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Same guy? High school football player.
From the article:
“Favorite part about playing: Probably getting to hit other kids.”
Peter Manfredonia
Yes, that is him.
Special thanks for this post. I've been trying to say it in sort of code.

Uh-Oh now I'm writing in code.

Wowowow, this is crazy.
Well, apparently is just a rumor?

I dont' know if this is a reliable source, though.

One msm article interviewed some UConn students who knew him and said PM had been reported numerous times to college and State Police. They considered him mentally unbalanced and a threat to other students.
the article also said he had received lots of mental health counseling.
I wonder if he was on and off prescribed medication or if he was on street drugs.
Sounds like 2 distinct sides to his personality and behavior.
He was supposed to graduate college in 2019 but didn't. Wonder if he was failing and not graduating in 2020?

Not to get off topic but I feel so badly for the families of those that lost their lives at Sandy Hook. Although unrelated, the connection just brings so much back to the surface I’m sure.
Agreed. They have been through so much and not only had to deal with the loss of their children/loved ones but also had to anguish over the conspiracy's that they are still dealing with.

Attorney for family of fugitive Peter Manfredonia: "Peter from your parents – please turn yourself in

Plea from family attorney at press conference: “Peter you are loved. Your parents, your sisters and your entire family loves you. Nobody wants any harm to come to you. It’s time to surrender. You have your parents, sisters, families entire support. Peter from your parents – please turn yourself in.”

So sad. He needed help, but it may be too late for that to really matter. Two people are dead.

I’m thinking I believe could be no relation, as it seems to not be that uncommon of a name. Weird coinky-dinky though.
I'm not going to say yes or no for sure, but I believe there's a big possibility they are related. Which, to be honest, doesn't really matter, Christopher Manfredonia wasn't involved in the Sandy Hook tragedy. I remember Adam's brother being identified as the shooter at first, the whole situation was a big mess, which I totally understand.

Attorney for family of fugitive Peter Manfredonia: "Peter from your parents – please turn yourself in

Plea from family attorney at press conference: “Peter you are loved. Your parents, your sisters and your entire family loves you. Nobody wants any harm to come to you. It’s time to surrender. You have your parents, sisters, families entire support. Peter from your parents – please turn yourself in.”
Wondering if he has a cell phone on him? I hope he is able to hear the message from his family and turns himself in.

I'm not going to say yes or no for sure, but I believe there's a big possibility they are related. Which, to be honest, doesn't really matter, Christopher Manfredonia wasn't involved in the Sandy Hook tragedy. I remember Adam's brother being identified as the shooter at first, the whole situation was a big mess, which I totally understand.

Well said Lusitana. It doesn’t matter. Sandy Hook has been through enough, and this current situation is a separate tragedy altogether. It will be tough though, with those writings on his bedroom wall, for media not to play up a connection.

Well said Lusitana. It doesn’t matter. Sandy Hook has been through enough, and this current situation is a separate tragedy altogether. It will be tough though, with those writings on his bedroom wall, for media not to play up a connection.
Right? The way Peter has been talking about Sandy Hook for years, and then he goes and does this? This community has to feel so betrayed all over again. He supposedly was one of them, but it seems like he was nothing but a poser, boasting about being anti-gun violence and then, secretly (or not so secretly) being obsessed with Adam Lanza and doing something so terrible like killing someone. This is completely insane.

Right? The way Peter has been talking about Sandy Hook for years, and then he goes and does this? This community has to feel so betrayed all over again. He supposedly was one of them, but it seems like he was nothing but a poser, boasting about being anti-gun violence and then, secretly (or not so secretly) being obsessed with Adam Lanza and doing something so terrible like killing someone. This is completely insane.

It is strange. His IG looked normal until December 2019 and then nothing. The picture released on the wanted posted looks like a madman. Something happened in the last few months. (Does not excuse what happened at all but does seem like some sort of breakdown)

I am reading several articles that seem to indicate schizophrenia. He is at the right age for it to crop up. :(
Most schizophrenics are not violent, but his wall-writing is a big clue. Several articles have claims from other students that they complained to police and nothing much could be done. MOO

Last edited:
I am reading several articles that seem to indicate schizophrenia. He is at the right age for it to crop up. :(
Most schizophrenics are not violent, but his wall-writing is a big clue. Several articles have claims from other students that they complained to police and nothing much could be done.

Unfortunately, the police often cannot do much until the person actually does something, as we are sadly seeing here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM
Back