GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His father was arrested last month maybe that made him snap.
It’s on the ct judicial site
Are you allowed on this site to say why he was arrested. A link?

UConn ranked top PARTY School in US.

UConn Ranked a Top Party School in the US

could this have played a part in PM not graduating as scheduled last year?

Could this have played a part in PM using or abusing illicit drugs and alcohol?
I mean, to be fair, plenty of college students have had to delay graduation because they did to much partying and not enough studying. And that happens in every school, not only at the "party schools". We don't know if he wasn't drinking and using drugs back home in the first place, which he probably was.

I mean, to be fair, plenty of college students have had to delay graduation because they did to much partying and not enough studying. And that happens in every school, not only at the "party schools". We don't know if he wasn't drinking and using drugs back home in the first place, which he probably was.
Very possible, I agree.
I have friends w/ 2 high school age boys,
it seems the latest thing is boys WANT parents
to get them prescriptions from a psychiatrist for Adderall so they can get hopped up and do better on tests and exams. It seems to be the thing to do now and the parents are going along with it.
My friend told me she's leaving it up to her 16 yr. old son to decide if he wants to go on Adderall.
Do these parents not read the side effects associated with these drugs?

Very possible, I agree.
to get them prescriptions from a psychiatrist for Adderall so they can get hopped up and do better on tests and exams. It seems to be the thing to do now and the parents are going along with it.
My friend told me she's leaving it up to her 16 yr. old son to decide if he wants to go on Adderall.

seriously?
who are these people??

seriously?
who are these people??
I know, right.
My mouth was agog listening to this conversation. As I said, it's the thing to do for
students to be more competitive w/ grades.
If they don't do well on PSAT's , which this boy didn't, he told his parents his friends are taking
A. and if he took it he could focus better, study longer, etc.
The parents are educated, professionals, upper middle class and I thought they had better brains.

Very possible, I agree.

This has been going on for years, and you have to wonder if it’s why average to slightly above average students are no longer considered even remotely academically successful given the artificially inflated numbers of super achievers by way of chemical enhancement. Not saying all but it’s definitely “a thing” and has been for years.

I know, right.
My mouth was agog listening to this conversation. As I said, it's the thing to do for
students to be more competitive w/ grades.
If they don't do well on PSAT's , which this boy didn't, he told his parents his friends are taking
A. and if he took it he could focus better, study longer, etc.
The parents are educated, professionals, upper middle class and I thought they had better brains.

that frightens me that any parent would allow and encourage it

This has been going on for years, and you have to wonder if it’s why average to slightly above average students are no longer considered even remotely academically successful given the artificially inflated numbers of super achievers by way of chemical enhancement. Not saying all but it’s definitely “a thing” and has been for years.

just unreal

Very possible, I agree.
As sad as it sounds, that doesn't surprise me at all. Some parents are just the "yeah, okay, sure, you can have it" type of parents as long as their kids "get out of their way" and don't bother them anymore. Some parents truly do abandon their kids as soon as they can fend for themselves and just don't care if they're doing things they shouldn't be doing as long as they're not giving them any problems. The moment these kids do something really messed up and, to be fair, most kids don't do anything terrible, then the parents go crazy and feel like their kids are so ungrateful. Checked out parents are the absolute worst.

I know. It’s a slippery slope though because many do actually need this medication for real reasons.

ETA check out Netflix documentary “Take Your Pills”
Yes, yes.... people like me! lol

I literally cannot function without it. My brain either scatters in a gazillion different directions or hyper focuses in on something for hours... until I get so overwhelmed that I have a panic attack or become a weeping hot mess. I've slammed my finger in car doors four or five times because my brain had moved onto the next thing before I could close it. I've even put clothes in the microwave that were meant for the washing machine.

For those of us who rely on Adderall to live our normal daily lives really suffer the brunt of their abuse. It's often on backorder, which can make it hard to find. Fortunately, a quick call to my doctor helps with that. (The mom and pop pharmacies are able to order the generic version from different pharmaceutical companies--whereas bigger pharmacies have contracts that require them to use only one---and they'll fax my doctor's office to let them know they have them in stock.) The thing that bothers me most though is the stigma.

Very possible, I agree.
This is so sad and so wrong! My daughter displayed so many signs of ADD even as a toddler, but we kept thinking we just needed to give her more structure and show her how to get organized. I’m not against meds if they are needed - we wouldn’t withhold insulin from a diabetic hoping they could “learn” to control their blood sugar - but I also didn’t want to use meds if there were other ways to get her to focus, etc. Finally, when she was starting HS we decided to try Adderall. It has helped, but a low dose and also teaching ways to organize and manage her time, etc. Meds can be necessary, but they are not a magic fix and it’s sad that a parent would encourage their abuse.

I can not find any new news on this case yet.
I think authorities are not going to be quick to give much info about Peter M. or am I just being impatient?
just impatient, HAH! I checked a couple times per day and there's nothing out there that's new.
Til he gets extradited, we won't hear much and even then it may get tamped down.

Yes, yes.... people like me! lol

I literally cannot function without it. My brain either scatters in a gazillion different directions or hyper focuses in on something for hours... until I get so overwhelmed that I have a panic attack or become a weeping hot mess. I've slammed my finger in car doors four or five times because my brain had moved onto the next thing before I could close it. I've even put clothes in the microwave that were meant for the washing machine.

For those of us who rely on Adderall to live our normal daily lives really suffer the brunt of their abuse. It's often on backorder, which can make it hard to find. Fortunately, a quick call to my doctor helps with that. (The mom and pop pharmacies are able to order the generic version from different pharmaceutical companies--whereas bigger pharmacies have contracts that require them to use only one---and they'll fax my doctor's office to let them know they have them in stock.) The thing that bothers me most though is the stigma.

You shouldn’t have to feel stigma at all, that’s the thing exactly! You explained so well why it’s a necessity for some.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back