Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
C'mon Man !! It takes LE too long to identify these victims as it is. If they find an 18 y.o. kid lying in a ravine next to a red motorcycle, and he is sporting a mohawk, you can expect another couple of days tacked on to the normal two or three in order to get a positive I.D.

Most of us could make a positive I.D. in about 2 minutes or less, but we aren't authorities, and we have no say in it.

C'mon Man !! It takes LE too long to identify these victims as it is. If they find an 18 y.o. kid lying in a ravine next to a red motorcycle, and he is sporting a mohawk, you can expect another couple of days tacked on to the normal two or three in order to get a positive I.D.

Most of us could make a positive I.D. in about 2 minutes or less, but we aren't authorities, and we have no say in it.

:laughing:
I was thinking if he wasn't in a wreck and was walking around in a neighboring town, how would people know, but I accept the playful ribbing. I still say the 2 pics look like different kids.

It was a mini bike with no headlight at all. He probably wouldn't take this too far at that time of day nor is it close to street legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they still out trying to find him ? By "they" I mean his family, friends, or law enforcement. You are a local there, right ? What's your best guess on how this is going to turn out .......or the most likely explanation ?

Are they still out trying to find him ? By "they" I mean his family, friends, or law enforcement. You are a local there, right ? What's your best guess on how this is going to turn out .......or the most likely explanation ?

the police have stopped searching, some private searching is still going on but it doesnt seem like much. besides rumor i dont think any "locals" know more about the situation than anyone else right now (and if they do know something they arent talking), plenty of people talking and almost all of it is speculation.

Based off pings he was pretty close to home, I believe he was injured and succumbed to the elements trying to get home. My guess based on pings, he will be found on private property nearby.

Does anyone know if the dogs picked up his scent anywhere when they were searching? Did the search with cadaver dogs?

I apologize ahead of time if this link has already been posted. I glanced back through the last couple pages and didn't see it. (I have a 5 month old colicky baby girl, so sometimes the threads get away from me!)

Anyway, someone was questioning a few pages back if Tj's parents property (or at least his Mom's) had been searched. In this article, his mom said it has.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/34194214/...ling-teen-tries-to-squash-conspiracy-theories

I apologize ahead of time if this link has already been posted. I glanced back through the last couple pages and didn't see it. (I have a 5 month old colicky baby girl, so sometimes the threads get away from me!)

Anyway, someone was questioning a few pages back if Tj's parents property (or at least his Mom's) had been searched. In this article, his mom said it has.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/34194214/...ling-teen-tries-to-squash-conspiracy-theories

So I guess those dogs didn't find anything. I'd be searching the surrounding private land. Use cadaver dogs. This is no longer a rescue mission IMO, but LE gave up it seems for now.

Sorry to quote myself (is that kinda like "liking" your own Facebook photo?)

In the article I just posted, Tj's mom admits he has a history with marijuana. Of course, not saying that means anything. A lot of kids his age have a history with marijuana and don't end up missing. JMO

In the article I just posted, Tj's mom admits he has a history with marijuana. Of course, not saying that means anything. A lot of kids his age have a history with marijuana and don't end up missing. JMO

If that were the case, I know a lot of people that should've been missing then...

I'm glad to see that she addressed some things. As the article states, the Facebook rumors really took off. I usually note opinions or hearsay, especially from locals. This was just too much though, enough to upset ME and I have no connection to anyone.

I also think the rumors clouded actual important information that was shared on that page before the administrators gave up. I had to leave the second page when most topics centered around him running off and living it up somewhere. Not that noone ever has, I just feel gross reading things like that about someone who could very well not be "living it up." Sad all the way around, really. Just have to trust that the investigators were given everything to try to sort through.

Sorry to ramble. I think I need a trip to my therapist after visiting that page. Lol :crazyhouse:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

...and colicky baby issues will pass and hopefully the rest will go smooth!(No little ones young or old will go missing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see that she addressed some things. As the article states, the Facebook rumors really took off. I usually note opinions or hearsay, especially from locals. This was just too much though, enough to upset ME and I have no connection to anyone.

I also think the rumors clouded actual important information that was shared on that page before the administrators gave up. I had to leave the second page when most topics centered around him running off and living it up somewhere. Not that noone ever has, I just feel gross reading things like that about someone who could very well not be "living it up." Sad all the way around, really. Just have to trust that the investigators were given everything to try to sort through.

Sorry to ramble. I think I need a trip to my therapist after visiting that page. Lol :crazyhouse:

Yes, I very quickly showed myself to the door after spending a few minutes reading those pages! Such a mess!! Like you, I don't think he is "living it up" somewhere. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. But, unfortunately, for whatever reason, I believe he is being prevented from reaching out.

...and colicky baby issues will pass and hopefully the rest will go smooth!(No little ones young or old will go missing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you! She's better than she was a few months ago! It has certainly been a learning experience!!

Based off pings he was pretty close to home, I believe he was injured and succumbed to the elements trying to get home. My guess based on pings, he will be found on private property nearby.

Did you see this map ?? : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sp8ToRC1oXf4TugFTSFOGfaubZY&usp=sharing

You can zoom in and out with the center wheel on your mouse, left click and drag to move around on the screen.

Enlighten us with any further information you may think in regards to where he would most likely be. I've labeled certain items on the menu, just click on them to see information and their location on the map.

Yes, I very quickly showed myself to the door after spending a few minutes reading those pages! Such a mess!! Like you, I don't think he is "living it up" somewhere. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. But, unfortunately, for whatever reason, I believe he is being prevented from reaching out.
Oy....I so very stupidly tried to point out why some rumors didn't add up. I have since gotten more satisfaction explaining quantum mechanics to my 3 year old. 😅
Good luck with the little one, been there! This, too, shall pass!

Eta: I just saw I said the same thing as Lisa re:colicky babies. It's true!

I guess it's also possible that he met up with somebody who had a pickup truck, loaded his bike in the back of it, and headed off with him.

Of course the next question would be...........................then what ?

I guess it's also possible that he met up with somebody who had a pickup truck, loaded his bike in the back of it, and headed off with him.

Of course the next question would be...........................then what ?
Followed by who, when, where and WHY?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper