Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will try to find the time of that other text. I'm overwhelmed with everything I've read today.

Don't forget, TJ is 18. He can stay "missing" if he wants to. I wonder if that is why LE is so closed lipped.

Where have you read about the other text? I've tried to locate any information about this but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

I understand and agree with what you're saying about a missing person over 18, but it's different when you have a young adult who turns up missing while riding his dirt bike in the woods, someone who texts a friend saying he is injured. Police will not generally write such a disappearance off as just a runaway or someone who is voluntarily missing.

They may be closed lip because there isn't any other information, other than he was last heard from while riding his dirt bike in the woods?

But WHY would there be a drug deal gone wrong? If he supposedly had money on him, he would have paid for his drugs and gone on his way. Why would he be killed? Drug dealers have a vested interest in keeping their regular, paying clients alive. I realize this is a rumor, but it doesn't make sense to me.

I personally believe he was injured and succumbed to the elements.

Robbery. Revenge for something. An altercation. Or ... overdose and someone hides the body.

But WHY would there be a drug deal gone wrong? If he supposedly had money on him, he would have paid for his drugs and gone on his way. Why would he be killed? Drug dealers have a vested interest in keeping their regular, paying clients alive. I realize this is a rumor, but it doesn't make sense to me.

I would agree with you whole-heartedly were it not for what Chief posted up there on #306. The locals usually have better access to insider information. The two texts about "I'm out" and the following response also raise a couple of question marks. Sometimes we just have to try and read between the lines.

I agree with Chief that the locals have flooded the surrounding area with searchers.......reported to be hundreds of them since he went missing..........and yet nobody has come across a single thing. You have a 150# male, and a 200# bright red motorcycle, neither of which can be located. I could see the kid, if badly injured, trying to find a good sheltered spot in order to protect himself from the elements. That would basically mean he is "in hiding". However, the same wouldn't apply to the bike, it should be highly visible. Even if somewhat muddy and dirty, that bright red Honda plastic is going to reflect the light really well. The fact that the bike itself hasn't been found is just as much a part of the mystery. It's always possible that he went downhill into a ravine or a creek-bed, had an accident, and both he and the bike are being concealed by the tree shroud and surrounding vegetation. That would mainly apply to an aerial search though, not so much a ground level foot search.

About all I can say in regards to the drug angle is..............somebody in that community would know who he gets it from, most likely his close friends and buddies. Kids talk, kids brag, kids boast. That's another avenue that could be explored by LE......previous texts days and weeks before his disappearance. I agree with you though, drug dealers don't normally kill off their customers over a couple hundred bucks. It's bad for future business, and no drug dealer wants LE snooping around and asking a bunch of questions.......ever.

Robbery. Revenge for something. An altercation. Or ... overdose and someone hides the body.

I'm definitely not throwing it off the table, I'm just waiting for information to push me in that direction. Most drug dealers don't rob and kill their clients, it's bad for business. Revenge for what? Unless he was himself a drug dealer, I don't see it. Overdose? That's a possibility, and whoever he was with simply hid his body and his bike. Maybe he is and/or maybe it was a drug deal gone bad, I could definitely be wrong. I'm not knocking the theory, I'm just not jumping in with both feet.

I would agree with you whole-heartedly were it not for what Chief posted up there on #306. The locals usually have better access to insider information. The two texts about "I'm out" and the following response also raise a couple of question marks. Sometimes we just have to try and read between the lines.

I agree with Chief that the locals have flooded the surrounding area with searchers.......reported to be hundreds of them since he went missing..........and yet nobody has come across a single thing. You have a 150# male, and a 200# bright red motorcycle, neither of which can be located. I could see the kid, if badly injured, trying to find a good sheltered spot in order to protect himself from the elements. That would basically mean he is "in hiding". However, the same wouldn't apply to the bike, it should be highly visible. Even if somewhat muddy and dirty, that bright red Honda plastic is going to reflect the light really well. The fact that the bike itself hasn't been found is just as much a part of the mystery. It's always possible that he went downhill into a ravine or a creek-bed, had an accident, and both he and the bike are being concealed by the tree shroud and surrounding vegetation. That would mainly apply to an aerial search though, not so much a ground level foot search.

About all I can say in regards to the drug angle is..............somebody in that community would know who he gets it from, most likely his close friends and buddies. Kids talk, kids brag, kids boast. That's another avenue that could be explored by LE......previous texts days and weeks before his disappearance. I agree with you though, drug dealers don't normally kill off their customers over a couple hundred bucks. It's bad for future business, and no drug dealer wants LE snooping around and asking a bunch of questions.......ever.

I hear you. Is it confirmed that he texted "I'm out" and "Out of stuff." Apologies, I swear I read the whole thread, but didn't see this. If this is true, okay, I can definitely read between the lines. In fact, there are really no lines to read between.

I just know how many times searchers have looked for a missing person and either not come close to where they are or completely overlooked them. If he tried to find someplace to hunker down, he may not be where searchers think he would be. A ravine or creek bed is a definite possibility and what I am most afraid of.

Yes, kids talk! Local rumor is nothing to scoff at, and I'm sure LE are monitoring ALL SM and paying attention to any rumors. I hope, anyway. A young man disappeared not too long ago and his truck was found burnt out. Local rumor from social media named the suspects that were later arrested before LE named them! Shoot, let me see if I can find the link for the case, it was really sad...

I'm definitely not throwing it off the table, I'm just waiting for information to push me in that direction. Most drug dealers don't rob and kill their clients, it's bad for business. Revenge for what? Unless he was himself a drug dealer, I don't see it. Overdose? That's a possibility, and whoever he was with simply hid his body and his bike. Maybe he is and/or maybe it was a drug deal gone bad, I could definitely be wrong. I'm not knocking the theory, I'm just not jumping in with both feet.

If his "dealer" was a friend, there could be any number of motives. But one thing I do know is this: people who take drugs eventually end up one of two ways ... perp or victim.

If his "dealer" was a friend, there could be any number of motives. But one thing I do know is this: people who take drugs eventually end up one of two ways ... perp or victim.

BBM Yes, this could happen. I was going off a simple drug dealer/client relationship between the two, but there could have been a more complex personal relationship between them and he was lured to his death under the pretense of buying drugs.

I hear you. Is it confirmed that he texted "I'm out" and "Out of stuff." Apologies, I swear I read the whole thread, but didn't see this. If this is true, okay, I can definitely read between the lines. In fact, there are really no lines to read between.

I just know how many times searchers have looked for a missing person and either not come close to where they are or completely overlooked them. If he tried to find someplace to hunker down, he may not be where searchers think he would be. A ravine or creek bed is a definite possibility and what I am most afraid of.

Yes, kids talk! Local rumor is nothing to scoff at, and I'm sure LE are monitoring ALL SM and paying attention to any rumors. I hope, anyway. A young man disappeared not too long ago and his truck was found burnt out. Local rumor from social media named the suspects that were later arrested before LE named them! Shoot, let me see if I can find the link for the case, it was really sad...

Yeah, I hadn't really even considered a drug motive until I read what a couple of the locals were saying. But....it's a possibility for sure.

steelman on the fence 2.jpg

Consider me officially on the fence...........ready and willing to go down either avenue.

I agree. If he had money, keep him alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bike wasn't huge, on its side in tall grass-could easily b overlooked. It took us 3 hrs to find a bigger dirt bike in a plowed field. Jmo

Yeah, I hadn't really even considered a drug motive until I read what a couple of the locals were saying. But....it's a possibility for sure.

View attachment 107243

Consider me officially on the fence...........ready and willing to go down either avenue.
I'm posted up on the fence too. But not looking quite as good. 😛

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just read that he told his parents that he would be back by 4pm and that the headlight on the bike was out

I just read that he told his parents that he would be back by 4pm and that the headlight on the bike was out

It was a mini bike with no headlight at all. He probably wouldn't take this too far at that time of day nor is it close to street legal.

C1VdyJ7W8AAwyeF.jpg

C1Vdz0eXUAA7mFP.jpg
C1Vd1aaWEAAzyUS.jpg

https://twitter.com/CT_STATE_POLICE/status/816663376298385408/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

what a difference in the photos

allen.jpg
C1Vdz0eXUAA7mFP.jpg

What the heck?!? Did they use a really old pic for the initial missing posters or is the mohawk pic the older one? Doesn't even look like the same kid! How would people who don't know TJ even know if they saw him?

I think the photo had to be at least a year old. I've seen plenty of pictures to know that he looks quite different than the original picture that was posted everywhere. I've never seen that Mohawk picture, though. If you google on images "TJ Allen missing" (not in quotes), the first few results give a better image of him IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back