Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quoting myself, wondering can we share the texts here? I think it would clear up confusion on what was sent when (among other things)...is that a nono?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

look back through the thread, i could have sworn someone found a MSM link with the texts on it so they would be ok here.

No call was reported and search didn't start until next day so I doubt it. To point out: there were 2 texting conversations about the same time. One regarding that crash. The other one (sent before crash text) said nothing about crash. The "activity" on his phone at 2:30 hasn't been disclosed.

I did note that the most recent article said the last CONTACT with TJ was the crash text. Which led me to wonder if he made a call that wasn't answered at 2:30. Or... Which leads me to wonder, who drives around on a dirt bike calling and texting? Hmmm....

Also, is Oneco anywhere near these pings? I wish we could share the text message screenshots here, but also have a new found respect for TOS.

Hmmm...yes TOS. .
I will snoop around for my self only. I don't want to give the mods any extra work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

look back through the thread, i could have sworn someone found a MSM link with the texts on it so they would be ok here.

I have a MSM link to the texts. Am I allowed to post it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a MSM link to the texts. Am I allowed to post it?

Yes! Please. Though I don't think it's the one I'd like to share.

http://fox61.com/2017/01/04/state-police-issue-new-flyer-for-missing-sterling-teen/

this link that we are going off of for the 2:30 use of phone time seems to say that he made a call, but of course - the story that it is linking to about that point makes no mention of it, and nothing about it is mentioned in the video on the page. soooo, the story and/or video could have been updated and they used to say that... or idk.

and this is the source of the 3pm text, and the "ross pond area" ping;

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...stigation-Search-408785965.html#ixzz4UkwyvVl9

TJ texted one of his friends around 1:30 p.m. that day saying he had hurt his leg but didn't respond to subsequent messages, police and relatives have said. Another friend told the family that TJ had texted the same message at 3 p.m.
According to state police, TJ’s cellphone last pinged in the area of Ross Pond in Killingly, but that area was searched extensively and nothing was found. His phone is now off or has a dead battery, authorities say.

View attachment 107203

You guys need to get a new phone like the one I have........circa 1993.

You never have to worry about losing it around the house, and if you ever get lost in the woods, you can snuggle up against it to stay warm.

The guy at the swap meet said these are making a big comeback and everybody wants one............
Ya know I have been to a swap meet...must have got there too late as I didn't see any but next one...I am ready for the sale!

http://fox61.com/2017/01/04/state-police-issue-new-flyer-for-missing-sterling-teen/

this link that we are going off of for the 2:30 use of phone time seems to say that he made a call, but of course - the story that it is linking to about that point makes no mention of it, and nothing about it is mentioned in the video on the page. soooo, the story and/or video could have been updated and they used to say that... or idk.

and this is the source of the 3pm text, and the "ross pond area" ping;

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...stigation-Search-408785965.html#ixzz4UkwyvVl9

TJ texted one of his friends around 1:30 p.m. that day saying he had hurt his leg but didn't respond to subsequent messages, police and relatives have said. Another friend told the family that TJ had texted the same message at 3 p.m.
According to state police, TJ’s cellphone last pinged in the area of Ross Pond in Killingly, but that area was searched extensively and nothing was found. His phone is now off or has a dead battery, authorities say.

Thank you! First I've seen of it actually reported.

Thanks, i was looking for these texts last night then after thinking further my thoughts didn't fit together as I had hoped.

Responding to my own posts...as I have to wonder what was texted before the sorry and sad faces. It appears to be the same day just hours earlier.

View attachment 107203

You guys need to get a new phone like the one I have........circa 1993.

You never have to worry about losing it around the house, and if you ever get lost in the woods, you can snuggle up against it to stay warm.

The guy at the swap meet said these are making a big comeback and everybody wants one............

I love your posts! [emoji1][emoji1]

Responding to my own posts...as I have to wonder what was texted before the sorry and sad faces. It appears to be the same day just hours earlier.

I know, but since it didn't come from the media or detectives it's disallowed, correct?

I know, but since it didn't come from the media or detectives it's disallowed, correct?

I would assume yes but I still wonder....

1 of the 2 is in there, thanks! 2nd message conversation doesn't seem to be out there on MSM quite yet.

So the 2nd isn't the same...hmmm...

So the 2nd isn't the same...hmmm...

No and I think that's what's throwing people off. 3 different people:
1- text conversation
2- text conversation re:crash
3- text about crash at 3 pm

I guess it's safe to assume that the 2:30 phone activity reported today is the 3pm text regarding crash that was reported in link above with mom's interview?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back