Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope those who think he is not in the woods are correct. However, it is important to note that people often make mistakes on top of mistakes that lead to catastrophic situations-- it happens all the time.

If he crashed and smacked his head, maybe had a concussion, he certainly could have been disoriented and not thinking clearly enough to recognize that he needed to call 911.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

It's possible that he had enough of a signal to text but not call...so couldn't call 911, and hoped that by texting his girlfriend the information would get to 911.

Lol psychics. The whole thing creeps me out.

Has a psychic ever helped find a missing person on here before?

Lol psychics. The whole thing creeps me out.

Has a psychic ever helped find a missing person on here before?

iirc it isnt really allowed to be discussed, a comment here or there will be allowed but if a debate or conversation starts it will be shut down.

Local story, so following...

I believe someone knows something and isn't talking.
I'm kind of thinking this myself. I'm wondering if his cell phone was locked or could someone else have used it. Also wonder if he met up with someone else.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is it possible to not have enough signal strength to make a phone call but still be able to send a text?

Yes. Happened to me earlier this summer. I ran my car off the road off this HUGE deep ditch. I had no service to call 911 (kept saying call failed) but could text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So first post here. I'm local to this, and fairly familiar with the forests he is known to ride in. I've been out searching since I first saw the post a mutual friend made looking for assistance. Spent 4 hours out there the first night driving some trails that are popular. Went out the next morning and spent 8 hours searching in southern pachaug forest. I went to the vigil last night as well. I'm taken back by the outpouring of help and support that is flooding this small town. That being said we saw numerous searchers who had no place being in the woods, no orange vests (hunting season) people riding around town on mini dirt bikes and atvs with zero gear, ect.<modsnip>. The searches following the psychics visions have seemingly turned up nothing. Its interesting to follow that's for sure.

So first post here. I'm local to this, and fairly familiar with the forests he is known to ride in. I've been out searching since I first saw the post a mutual friend made looking for assistance. Spent 4 hours out there the first night driving some trails that are popular. Went out the next morning and spent 8 hours searching in southern pachaug forest. I went to the vigil last night as well. I'm taken back by the outpouring of help and support that is flooding this small town. That being said we saw numerous searchers who had no place being in the woods, no orange vests (hunting season) people riding around town on mini dirt bikes and atvs with zero gear, ect. <modsnip> The searches following the psychics visions have seemingly turned up nothing. Its interesting to follow that's for sure.
Welcome to Websleuths, Cody. What is the official search team/law enforcement saying?

LE isnt saying much, just that a major crimes unit has begun working on the case and they have asked people not to search many times.

Law enforcement is not saying much.

Facts:

The CT State Police suspended their search yesterday - unclear if they mean for good or just due to the poor weather.

TJ's phone last pinged near Ross Pond in Killingly (when that was has not been disclosed).

I don't think much else has been confirmed. I assume they may have a few more leads but they are not discussing them publicly.

LE isnt saying much, just that a major crimes unit has begun working on the case and they have asked people not to search many times.

I've read that numerous times but Wednesday the state police and DEEP were actively sending search parties out. Its a bit concerning that they canceled the search.

Just wondering if something might have been going on with his girlfriend. They should a copy of the text that was sent to her and the previous day there were sad faces sent and that's it. I will see if I can find it. It's on his FB page. Not sure if we're allowed to add that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've read that numerous times but Wednesday the state police and DEEP were actively sending search parties out. Its a bit concerning that they canceled the search.

i can only speculate that something in the information they have developed has led them to believe that a crime has taken place, and that they are either not so sure of the information at this point to completely rule out searching as being helpful, or that they believe its possible that the crime was committed in the woods or there is evidence to be recovered in the woods.

but thats just a guess.

from the admin of the search page so i believe it is allowed here;

bike and backpack confirmed not related to case

police are asking for no more searches by private citizens

phone last pinged at Old Furnace State Park and Cucumber Hill Road (Foster, RI)

somebody get skibaboo some coffee, i think its time for a case map ;)

aha, that also says they couldnt determine a precise location thru his phone pings, i was just looking at the map and its about 4 miles between the two spots they mention in my last post - this is the area;

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.7800569,-71.8299725,14.25z

the state park on the west side and cucumber hill road running north to south on the east side

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divalious1974
Back