Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Article from September 8:

Ansonia police are still investigating the little girl’s disappearance and believe she is alive. Authorities have asked anyone with information about her whereabouts to call Ansonia police at 203-735-1885 or the FBI at 1-800-225-5324.

Vanessa Morales, missing toddler, turns 2 years old
I hope she is alive but I don't understand why police, LE, still think she is alive if they haven't find anything.
???

@sds71 - might be a bit early, but wondering if the court site has any new court dates yet? TIA! :)
10/01/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that JOSE MORALES, with docket number AAN CR190225552T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 11/18/2020. This will take place in Ansonia-Milford JD Courthouse located at the following address: 14 West River Street, Milford, CT.

Just got this article:

Man Suspected of Killing Mother of His Missing Baby Due in Court

posted 3 hours ago...

A man charged with killing the mother of his missing baby in Ansonia last year is due in court today.

Jose Morales is accused of killing 43-year-old Christine Holloway.

or are they incorrect?
No that is not correct. Nothing will be happening with my sister-in-laws case until 2021. Those dates that you are seeing is computer generated. I keep on getting the alerts for court cases for him but the States Attorney told my family and I due to the fact of the shut down with COVID-19 there will be no hearings about our case until the beginning of 2021.

I hope she is alive but I don't understand why police, LE, still think she is alive if they haven't find anything.
???

There is no evidence of my niece Vanessa being harmed when her mother was found, also the items that are missing from my sister-in-laws apartment in which is Vanessa's car seat and base, diaper bag, blanket, and various toys that she played with everyday still haven't been found. We all know who knows where my niece is and that is going to use his own child as a barging chip when we are about to start trial. If COVID-19 didn't happen maybe Vanessa would be home with us by now and we could begin the start of the trial, but since everything was shut down for months nothing is going to happen until maybe the beginning of 2021. My family and I will never ever give up on finding Vanessa and bringing her home safely to us.

There is no evidence of my niece Vanessa being harmed when her mother was found, also the items that are missing from my sister-in-laws apartment in which is Vanessa's car seat and base, diaper bag, blanket, and various toys that she played with everyday still haven't been found. We all know who knows where my niece is and that *** is going to use his own child as a barging chip when we are about to start trial. If COVID-19 didn't happen maybe Vanessa would be home with us by now and we could begin the start of the trial, but since everything was shut down for months nothing is going to happen until maybe the beginning of 2021. My family and I will never ever give up on finding Vanessa and bringing her home safely to us.

What are the chances she was taken to Puerto Rico using a different child's birth certificate? This has been my theory since the very beginning.

What are the chances she was taken to Puerto Rico using a different child's birth certificate? This has been my theory since the very beginning.
That's what I think happened too. A lot of pepople get thrown off by the fact that the Canadian Border is way closer, but I honestly feel like she was either taken to South America or to Puerto Rico.

I already had the FBI and local LE look into that because there were rumors in New Haven that she was sent to PR with a different birth certificate. It's just frustrating not knowing where my niece is and the fact that her father knows where she is and isn't speaking is hurting me and my family more inside, also the fact there is noting going on about my sister-in-laws trial yet due to COVID. We want justice for my sister-in-law and for Vanessa to come back home to us safely. I'm personally at the point to say whoever has her if they don't return her by now then charges will be applied, but on the other hand I'm afraid if I say that then whoever has my niece will never ever bring her back to us.

I already had the FBI and local LE look into that because there were rumors in New Haven that she was sent to PR with a different birth certificate. It's just frustrating not knowing where my niece is and the fact that her father knows where she is and isn't speaking is hurting me and my family more inside, also the fact there is noting going on about my sister-in-laws trial yet due to COVID. We want justice for my sister-in-law and for Vanessa to come back home to us safely. I'm personally at the point to say whoever has her if they don't return her by now then charges will be applied, but on the other hand I'm afraid if I say that then whoever has my niece will never ever bring her back to us.

Have the police or anyone offered a reward? I would hope that anyone who had info would report it out of the goodness of their hearts, but sometimes money is the only thing that works.

Have the police or anyone offered a reward? I would hope that anyone who had info would report it out of the goodness of their hearts, but sometimes money is the only thing that works.

There has been and still a $10,000 reward on the safe return for my niece Vanessa. It has been posted all over the place from social media, flyers, and on the news.

I just want to bring to everyone's attention on here. Court is starting back up as of tomorrow. Due to some restrictions JM and his lawyer will be on a video screen and not appearing in the court house. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend court due to the fact I just started a new job. My husband and mother-in-law will be attending court tomorrow. I pray things will be moving on forward and maybe, just maybe JM will speak as to the whereabouts of my niece Vanessa.

Wednesday, Nov. 18th:
*Pretrial Hearing (both cases) (@ 10am ET) – CT - Christine Marie Holloway (43) (last seen Nov. 27, 2019, found Dec. 2, 2019, Ansonia) & Vanessa Morales (17 mos.) (last seen Nov. 29, 2019, reported missing Dec. 3, 2019, Amber Alert on Dec. 4, 2019-not found) - *Jose L. Morales (43/now 44) (BF) arrested (12/3/19), charged & arraigned (2/7/20) with murder & tampering with physical evidence. Plead not guilty. Bond $5M.
First arrested (12/3/19), charged (1/22/20) & arraigned (3/5/20) with 2 counts of criminal possession of a pistol (2 stun guns). Plead not guilty. Bond $25K.
Court info from 12/4/19 thru 7/16/20 reference post #458 here:
CT - CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

8/21/20 Update: Pretrial hearing has been rescheduled to 10/7/20. 10/7/20 Update: Next hearing on 11/18/20.

I just want to bring to everyone's attention on here. Court is starting back up as of tomorrow. Due to some restrictions JM and his lawyer will be on a video screen and not appearing in the court house. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend court due to the fact I just started a new job. My husband and mother-in-law will be attending court tomorrow. I pray things will be moving on forward and maybe, just maybe JM will speak as to the whereabouts of my niece Vanessa.
Good luck on the new job! Hoping that you guys can get some answers soon and that Vanessa can come back home.

To let everyone know what happened at court today. JM's lawyer was unprepared on the case and nor has he even picked up the evidence that has been ready to be picked up since July. JM's lawyer tried to say they were unaware that the evidence was ready but SA provided numerous email sent to JM's lawyer. Court is scheduled for 1/06/2021 so JM's lawyers can be prepared. After that court date the next one is on 1/21/2021 and I believe that will be the pre-trial session. Still praying that JM will come to his senses and let us know where Vanessa is so we can bring her home safely back in our arms again.

To let everyone know what happened at court today. JM's lawyer was unprepared on the case and nor has he even picked up the evidence that has been ready to be picked up since July. JM's lawyer tried to say they were unaware that the evidence was ready but SA provided numerous email sent to JM's lawyer. Court is scheduled for 1/06/2021 so JM's lawyers can be prepared. After that court date the next one is on 1/21/2021 and I believe that will be the pre-trial session. Still praying that JM will come to his senses and let us know where Vanessa is so we can bring her home safely back in our arms again.
Thinking of you and your family. It must be terrible not knowing where precious Vanessa is.

I am so sorry that your family is going through this! My prayers are with your family. The last I heard, his law firm was the Norm Pattis & Kevin Smith firm. Are they still representing him that you know of? That was very unprofessional of them, they had plenty of time to look over evidence!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back