CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I figured from the few photos I saw. Smaller the event the more likely jr would know who ms was, even if it was just a chance meeting (which I doubt).

I think it would be very hard not to notice someone at a wedding who looks almost identical to the groom. Similarly, I think it would be very hard not to notice someone at a funeral who looks almost identical to the husband of the deceased. In most cases this would prompt others in attendance to ask if the two were related. When you throw on top of this any type of boisterous or out of the ordinary behavior I think it would be impossible for people not to notice or remember.

I think it would be very hard not to notice someone at a wedding who looks almost identical to the groom. Similarly, I think it would be very hard not to notice someone at a funeral who looks almost identical to the husband of the deceased. In most cases this would prompt others in attendance to ask if the two were related. When you throw on top of this any type of boisterous or out of the ordinary behavior I think it would be impossible for people not to notice or remember.
Can you give us your assessment of the approximate height different between MS and CWW?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The photos were taken by a guest at the wedding and were posted in a public photo album. We uploaded the pics and saved them here. We're not going to link to the original album, per Tricia.

Interesting. Thank you!

I really think the point here is that JR stated (IIRC), "I don't know these people." And clearly these photos point to "at least" having met MS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't know those people" (what people?)
and
"I have never met those people"

Are two completely different statements. There are many people I have met in the past year, who I would say "I don't know those people", if asked about them.
This is all assuming that "those people" include MS

I don't think these pictures prove diddly squat. And even if they did, it would only prove JR is a liar, which I am sure most here are already convinced of. JMO

Speechless. Waiting for other poster's responses which I bet will be great

Can't really tell Curtis' reaction to this picture. If his eyeballs are looking above his glasses, he might not be too happy with what's happening. If he is gazing down at Mark, he might be getting off on it.

Okay, I've finally had enough wine. ;) Plus, we could tell we needed give y'all a chance to digest the other photos before releasing this one.

In the JR/MS photo thread that Tricia opened, I opted not to disclose the person who first sent me these pics. I've changed my mind. Credit goes to Dmacky for finding these and sending them to me first. Thank you! Good sleuth! :sleuth:

Hello. I think this photo is actually a shot of an awkward moment when they were either putting down or picking up the bride for that goofy shot of them holding her between them. I think it is a motion shot that came out awkward.

I am not trying to defend anyone. It is just that I have literally seen/worked at least one hundred weddings, and photographer s are always taking these odd poses that require everyone to get in awkward positions while getting ready.

Hello. I think this photo is actually a shot of an awkward moment when they were either putting down or picking up the bride for that goofy shot of them holding her between them. I think it is a motion shot that came out awkward.

I am not trying to defend anyone. It is just that I have literally seen/worked at least one hundred weddings, and photographer s are always taking these odd poses that require everyone to get in awkward positions while getting ready.

And since her face is blurred, we can't tell whether she's pissed-off, taken aback, or enjoying it.

Well, there are many worse behaviors that happen at weddings and this is just a fraction of an instant snap. I used to work at a rental hall that held wedding receptions three Saturdays a month. Amazing what people do while drinking even at wedding celebrations.

CWW and MS making a chair for the bride - I think it was just a cute pose for a photo given that the guys mirror each other. :) . . .

What a difference a few months, and the tapes of the LCSO interviews, make. We now know, as we didn't when first seeing these photos, that AW "doesn't remember" whether she had sex with MS the night before the wedding, but she definitely does remember never being blindfolded that night. So what was cute is now maybe something else. I guess there are still worse behaviors at weddings, but there can't be many. :blushing:

Did you happen to notice the expression on CWW's face in the picture where Mark is clowning around? Also, in the picture where MS is hugging CWW, his left arm is hanging stiffly. It looks like he is preoccupied by something in both of those pictures.

Maybe preoccupied with the realization that it isn't smart to be in photos together the day after conspiring to commit a murder? No, based on the other evidence in the case, probably not.

My late husband was an identical twin. MS and CWW do not look like twins to me.

Someone used the word "handsome" in describing MS. That is not a word I would attribute to either of these men. But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Neither one are my cup of tea but I'm attracted to someone's heart, mind and authenticity. That would leave both of these men out of my pool of choices.

My late husband was an identical twin. MS and CWW do not look like twins to me.

Someone used the word "handsome" in describing MS. That is not a word I would attribute to either of these men. But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

IIRC I may have described him as handsome in the past. I know at one time I thought that (before he was a suspect) I just like stocky, tall men with some facial hair. BUT NOW I think he is one of the ugliest awkward people I have ever seen. And I'm sure that it has everything to do with things we have learned over the course of this investigation. It's strange that you brought that up at this time since I was just thinking about this same thing. Hindsight.....

Neither one are my cup of tea but I'm attracted to someone's heart, mind and authenticity. That would leave both of these men out of my pool of choices.

Yes, someone's heart can make of break them imo. Thinking back some of my greatest strongest loves were those I may not have noticed immediately but after getting to know them :heartbeat:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=82544
Not sure if I'm attaching a photo correctly, but ....... Not only is MS's behavior odd to say the least but I find CWW's stance very intimidating. The way he puffs out his chest, the look on his face and the way he is pushing up against AW is scary IMO. I understand that they are married but there is no affection in his posturing at all. And AW and MS are oblivious to CWW in this photo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back