CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where are these images coming from? Some look more like "surveillance" pics than candid wedding photos. JMO

Well, there are many worse behaviors that happen at weddings and this is just a fraction of an instant snap. I used to work at a rental hall that held wedding receptions three Saturdays a month. Amazing what people do while drinking even at wedding celebrations.

CWW and MS making a chair for the bride - I think it was just a cute pose for a photo given that the guys mirror each other. :)

OTOH, it could be as simple as CWW being peeved enough and still seething about MS behavior toward or with his wife (if there was anything inappropriate) that he thought "tit for tat" and felt compelled to kill MS' wife as payback.

MS not wearing his ring- 1) he gained weight, 2) he developed a skin condition and the ring exacerbates it (it happens to me!), 3) there were marriage problems although I personally don't believe that's a valid reason to stop wearing your wedding ring, 4) he didn't want endless questions about his wife not attending, 5) he wanted to get lucky.

Where are these images coming from? Some look more like "surveillance" pics than candid wedding photos. JMO

The photos were taken by a guest at the wedding and were posted in a public photo album. We uploaded the pics and saved them here. We're not going to link to the original album, per Tricia.

That photo. Wth?!?!?! :thinking:
There is so much I want to say about that photo, yet the words are escaping me.
:shakehead:

Well yes, it does give one pause (PAWS:blushing:). One of the groomsmen groping the bride, a parody of people you don't want at weddings.. THE WEDDING MASHERS? Frankly it is the ultimate in disrespect....attend a wedding, without your spouse and WEDDING RING. (insert EXTREME EYEROLL) I have an old saying, "Cheaters are repeaters."... seamless liars, good at manipulation, and only giving out enough information to establish "some truth." Mrs. TS not attending has NEVER bothered me...she may have been told he was doing something else that weekend, told it was just in front of the Justice of the Peace and only wanted 2 witnesses.... or the beginning of the plan to set her up for being killed. I just get sick when I think about her going to that wedding, interacting with JRR, the gf....and asking them how they are doing...."Oh you just had a baby, are you feeling ok?" I think MS did not want TS at the wedding, because she would have been far more interesting than him. <modsnip>
Thank you very much for allowing us/me to have "very restrained comments" on the photos.

The photos were taken by a guest at the wedding and were posted in a public photo album. We uploaded the pics and saved them here. We're not going to link to the original album, per Tricia.

Hope it's okay to post it : I find it interesting, that the individual, that has been most likely identified as JR, is standing aside from anyone else besides his GF. The one time he is talking to someone, it is to MS! Of course we are only seeing moments captured in pictures, but JR (and his GF) clearly does not seem to know anyone but CWW and MS at this event.

-Nin

Hope it's okay to post it : I find it interesting, that the individual, that has been most likely identified as JR, is standing aside from anyone else besides his GF. The one time he is talking to someone, it is to MS! Of course we are only seeing moments captured in pictures, but JR (and his GF) clearly does not seem to know anyone but CWW and MS at this event.

-Nin

I think the photos posted on WS were selected because they include the main players we are sleuthing.
Of those photos posted, here is one which shows JR and GF (if that IS them) sitting at a table across from people who don&#8217;t appear to be MS, CWW or AW. JR and GF appear to be engaging in conversation with the two people across from them who are seated at the table.

attachment.php

Well yes, it does give one pause (PAWS:blushing:). One of the groomsmen groping the bride, a parody of people you don't want at weddings.. THE WEDDING MASHERS? Frankly it is the ultimate in disrespect....attend a wedding, without your spouse and WEDDING RING. (insert EXTREME EYEROLL) I have an old saying, "Cheaters are repeaters."... seamless liars, good at manipulation, and only giving out enough information to establish "some truth." Mrs. TS not attending has NEVER bothered me...she may have been told he was doing something else that weekend, told it was just in front of the Justice of the Peace and only wanted 2 witnesses.... or the beginning of the plan to set her up for being killed. I just get sick when I think about her going to that wedding, interacting with JRR, the gf....and asking them how they are doing...."Oh you just had a baby, are you feeling ok?" I think MS did not want TS at the wedding, because she would have been far more interesting than him. Even after her tragic passing.....who doesn't continue to find him to be a boring, incomplete person? <modsnip>
Thank you very much for allowing us/me to have "very restrained comments" on the photos.

Red BBM

Which photo are you referring to here?

-Nin
EXCEPT...We do have these photos of JRR & gf (with their backs to the camera & she has changed her clothes) sitting on the picnic bench across from other people at the reception.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=82221&d=1443406428
So JRR did stay longer than to "just shake hands"....He and gf stayed and interacted with others for a significant amount of time. So JRR claiming not to have known MS's identity, seems far fetched.
No matter, it does look suspicious to have MS, CWW talking with JRR & gf...away from the main group. (Oh, frustration...What would normally not seem suspicious to me, suddenly BECAME OVERTLY SUSPICIOUS...after JRR and CWW were arrested.
I keep saying to myself, this is absolutely amazing...actual photos exist! Even the prosecutor must be saying the same thing...."this just doesn't happen in most cases." (Oh stop me....should I say it? HE WAS "FRAMED." (in the camera frame) ...unbelievable timing!)

-Nin

Yes, and don't we all gravitate to the ones we are familiar with when attending an event?

Red BBM

Which photo are you referring to here?

I edited the original post you quoted, howonkee and I seriously doubt you will get an answer. I suspect the photo referenced has not been posted here because we were extremely selective. There were over 120 photos and 90% of them did not include photos of CWW, MS or JR. NOT a single person except those just named and/or their girlfriends/bride can be referenced here.

We took great care to NOT post photos of innocent wedding guests, even redacting the faces of everyone except those of CWW, MS and JR.

For those who have seen the public album be warned - ONLY the photos that we have posted here are to be referenced. Do not refer to a single other guest. Respect their privacy and anonymity, for goodness sake! Zero tolerance.

Removed 2 more posts so one more time, folks -

ONLY the photos saved and posted here are to be discussed.

DO NOT reference the album.

DO NOT reference any guest.

Aren't the photos here enough?

TO's are next.

Yes, and don't we all gravitate to the ones we are familiar with when attending an event?

I recently attended a wedding for a family member. While I did spend most of the time with people who I'm familiar with I did have interactions with people I had never met before.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are pictures of me talking to someone I don't have any connection to other than knowing one of the people getting married.

JMO

I really think the point here is that JR stated (IIRC), "I don't know these people." And clearly these photos point to "at least" having met MS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think the point here is that JR stated (IIRC), "I don't know these people." And clearly these photos point to "at least" having met MS.

True. I would like to know if there's more than having simply met him at the wedding.

Was there any kind of relationship between the two before the wedding and if so how close were they?

JMO.

That's where the mystery comes in from what I gather. Are there two photo threads? I might be posting to the wrong one.

That's where the mystery comes in from what I gather. Are there two photo threads? I might be posting to the wrong one.

There's this one:
Pictures May Prove Jimmy Rodgers Lied About Knowing Mark Sievers! You Decide!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-Lied-About-Knowing-Mark-Sievers!-You-Decide!

and the no discussion - photos only are here:
CWW Wedding Photos - May 2, 2015
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291244-CWW-Wedding-Photos-May-2-2015

About how many guests were at the wedding?

It would be hard not to know who ms was with the way he was behaving. He seems to be showing out.

It would be hard not to know who ms was with the way he was behaving. He seems to be showing out.

Based on the photos here looks like a smaller intimate affair outdoors. Also, MS was a groomsman (OR possibly best man) for CWW, so tough not to miss. AND of course, what you said too.

I can only give you a rough guesstimate. From the photos I viewed, I would guess maybe 35-45. Maybe a few more if you include kids.

To be clear, just my opinion from memory. I didn't dare take the time to isolate each person and make an accurate head count.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back