CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya know!
With MS not being the best man at his wedding. And her sister not meeting him till TS passed away kind of tells me these 2 are not BFF..
Maybe they were at one time back in Missouri grade school but not now. They may have put brothers on FB because they resemble each other, I didn't see a lot of patter between the 2 and its just starting to seem off....

The most creepy to me is the one where both men are holding the bride and she is sitting on "their" arms. That is super odd. Makes me think much more to the scenario, if you really think about it. A picture paints a thousand words..

See I think it was a joke!
the 2 look so much alike.

Ya know!
With MS not being the best man at his wedding. And her sister not meeting him till TS passed away kind of tells me these 2 are not BFF..
Maybe they were at one time back in Missouri grade school but not now. They may have put brothers on FB because they resemble each other, I didn't see a lot of patter between the 2 and its just starting to seem off....

He may have been best man. Seems like there are posts that says he was.

And he went 1200 miles to the wedding.

And even with his criminal background, he was hired to work with computers for the clinic. I find it hard to believe that there is no qualified computer person in their area

He may have been best man. Seems like there are posts that says he was.

And he went 1200 miles to the wedding.

And even with his criminal background, he was hired to work with computers for the clinic. I find it hard to believe that there is no qualified computer person in their area

We hire our friends to do work and they don't charge as much.
There are many qualified ppl but its not like having your lawn cut he didn't have to be there except a few times and could fix things (or control things) remotely,

He as not best man the man with the beard appears to be,

Who was the best man? Some people use their siblings as the best man/maid of honor instead of their best friend. Also some people have more than one best friend.

Also the sister didn't live close so that doesn't alarm me that she never met cww. Ms and ts's wedding could have been small since she was previously married.

They are NOT related. Someone has to find some pics of them in their younger days. I think the current style is what these guys are sporting. I have seen many guys with this look. It's just fashionable these days. We were even talking about co-workers the other day. Seven ladies sitting at the lunch table together, and every one of them had the same style hair! It was beyond funny...

Let's compare B-Days??? Both born in 68? What month? MS is Mar? When was CWW's?

Oh, there is at least one much stranger....er, pose. I haven't had enough wine to start even redacting that one, much less posting it. Bear with me. I'll get there.

Okay, I've finally had enough wine. ;) Plus, we could tell we needed give y'all a chance to digest the other photos before releasing this one.

In the JR/MS photo thread that Tricia opened, I opted not to disclose the person who first sent me these pics. I've changed my mind. Credit goes to Dmacky for finding these and sending them to me first. Thank you! Good sleuth! :sleuth:

wthtotitlethisone.jpg

Okay, I've finally had enough wine. ;) Plus, we could tell we needed give y'all a chance to digest the other photos before releasing this one.

In the JR/MS photo thread that Tricia opened, I opted not to disclose the person who first sent me these pics. I've changed my mind. Credit goes to Dmacky to finding these and sending them to me first. Thank you! Good sleuth! :sleuth:

Speechless. Waiting for other poster's responses which I bet will be great

That does not look like a happy woman, at all. It looks like he's just put ice down the back of her dress! Or, a spider.
e080.gif

Yikes.

In the JR/MS photo thread that Tricia opened, I opted not to disclose the person who first sent me these pics. I've changed my mind. Credit goes to Dmacky for finding these and sending them to me first. Thank you! Good sleuth! :sleuth:

:giggle::ohwow::fainted:

Great timing, Beach!

Holy Smokes!
Is CWW nuzzling her neck? Lots of familiarity among the three.
Oh wait.........it's MS!

Nice work Dmacky. You deserve the credit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odiwakar
Back