CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Referencing the the video of MS walking the dogs with the girls, he looks moderately fit. CWW not so much.

True! I think I would be able to tell them apart from the side, maybe even from the back. Straight on, I'm struggling

I don't find anything bad about the wedding photos. Nothing at all. So the taller guy had to stoop in order to keep the bride "level". These guys were friends since HS, and as Skinner stated MS shaved his head a few years ago. No conspiracy in that. Since there is no tan/indentation line on MS finger, then TS probably was aware of the reason he wasn't wearing it. So MS is probably 5'10"-6", WW a tad shorter. Seems like people are just trying to discredit Skinner on a couple of inches. MS probably asked WW what he should wear, isn't that normal?

I don't find anything bad about the wedding photos. Nothing at all. So the taller guy had to stoop in order to keep the bride "level". These guys were friends since HS, and as Skinner stated MS shaved his head a few years ago. No conspiracy in that. Since there is no tan/indentation line on MS finger, then TS probably was aware of the reason he wasn't wearing it. So MS is probably 5'10"-6", WW a tad shorter. Seems like people are just trying to discredit Skinner on a couple of inches. MS probably asked WW what he should wear, isn't that normal?

No one is saying there is anything "bad" about these connections- it's just very interesting to look at the connectivity between these men. MS not wearing his wedding ring to the event in MO... Illuminating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True! I think I would be able to tell them apart from the side, maybe even from the back. Straight on, I'm struggling

It's hard also because of the weight and age fluctuations in the pictures we've found. I will say that MS has a broader nose when viewed straight on. Unfortunately, it's not easily apparent in photos where the face or head is angled slightly away or upwards.

I disagree respectfully. First, the VI said that in real life ( as opposed to a mug shot or just a head shot comparison between CWW & MS) it is very easy to tell them apart due to a very noticeable height difference. And that is not the case per the photos of the wedding.
Second, yeah....one might ask what to wear to your friends wedding but to get it down to totally matchy-matchy (& they are guys) is unusual to me.

Moo

I disagree respectfully. First, the VI said that in real life ( as opposed to a mug shot or just a head shot comparison between CWW & MS) it is very easy to tell them apart due to a very noticeable height difference. And that is not the case per the photos of the wedding.
Second, yeah....one might ask what to wear to your friends wedding but to get it down to totally matchy-matchy (& they are guys) is unusual to me.

Moo

Why is it odd to you?
He was best man I'm sure it was chosen for him to wear!

Why is it odd to you?
He was best man I'm sure it was chosen for him to wear!

I think because of the casual wear, we are not thinking of the matching suits at other weddings. I don't know how many she has had, but this is 3? for him?

I think because of the casual wear, we are not thinking of the matching suits at other weddings. I don't know how many she has had, but this is 3? for him?

Yes but I'm almost sure she chose the shirts. Or they went together to buy them.
I'm not here to judge how many times a person is married .
Actually I'm not judging anyone but the ppl arrested for this crime.

No matter what the man wore it would be scrutinized.
JMO

Thanks for posting the photos Coyote. Dang they really bother me though and I can't put my finger on why they give me such a creepy feeling. Yuck I feel like I need a shower after seeing those and I'm really not trying to be dramatic. Too weird for me to put into words.

Did you happen to notice the expression on CWW's face in the picture where Mark is clowning around? Also, in the picture where MS is hugging CWW, his left arm is hanging stiffly. It looks like he is preoccupied by something in both of those pictures.

Did you happen to notice the expression on CWW's face in the picture where Mark is clowning around? Also, in the picture where MS is hugging CWW, his left arm is hanging stiffly. It looks like he is preoccupied by something in both of those pictures.

:welcome4:

Happy you joined us!

Great observation!

The wedding's "theme" colors were turquoise and black. All three men, CWW and his 2 groomsmen wore grey shirts, back pants and turquoise
in their ties. Both bridesmaid's wore Turquoise and black. These matched the brides dress, that had turquoise in the pattern. Nothing here but a normal color-coded wedding. So CWW and MS were not just dressing alike for no reason.
BTW - MS was NOT the best man.

<snip>

I hadn't noticed that at all until you mentioned it.....you're totally right!

Welcome!

The wedding's "theme" colors were turquoise and black. All three men, CWW and his 2 groomsmen wore grey shirts, back pants and turquoise
in their ties. Both bridesmaid's wore Turquoise and black. These matched the brides dress, that had turquoise in the pattern. Nothing here but a normal color-coded wedding. So CWW and MS were not just dressing alike for no reason.

<snip>

Then who was the Best man?
He (MS) was standing right there next to him as he was married I didn't see anyone else.

Then who was the Best man?
He (MS) was standing right there next to him as he was married I didn't see anyone else.

I don't know who was the best man but I remember reading that MS officiated the wedding. Unfortunately, I don't know where I read it.

I don't know who was the best man but I remember reading that MS officiated the wedding. Unfortunately, I don't know where I read it.
CWW's new mother-in-law made this statement:
They were married in Missouri in May, with Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark, presiding as the best man.
(second paragraph, last line)
I think "presiding" was not the word I would have used if I wrote the article. I would have written "MARK served as the best man" or just "MS was the best man."
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ght-mother-law-sievers-link-deep-mo/72633014/

Thanks for posting the photos Coyote. Dang they really bother me though and I can't put my finger on why they give me such a creepy feeling. Yuck I feel like I need a shower after seeing those and I'm really not trying to be dramatic. Too weird for me to put into words.

The most creepy to me is the one where both men are holding the bride and she is sitting on "their" arms. That is super odd. Makes me think much more to the scenario, if you really think about it. A picture paints a thousand words..

Yes but I'm almost sure she chose the shirts. Or they went together to buy them.
I'm not here to judge how many times a person is married .
Actually I'm not judging anyone but the ppl arrested for this crime.

No matter what the man wore it would be scrutinized.
JMO

Because when you are married so many times, people do not expect that someone will make a big to do about it, So no tuxes or other big deal. Don't know why people have to jump to judgmental . Just an observation on multiple wedding protocals

<snip>

Well I can see how they got one part of the color combination (black) right for this wedding!
:scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back