CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
....judging by the pictures, it begs the question---is there a shortage of men in them there hills 'cause I don't see the "popularity"...I really don't.

For what it's worth because it's info from Pinellas County records, MS is 6' 0". So, we know by visuals in the mugshots that CWW is approximately 5' 7.5" and now we know MS is indeed taller by approx. 4.5"

:takeabow: lol!

Wow, very strange. I guess we must believe the measurements instead of our own lying eyes. Then CWW must be wearing platform shoes to appear the same height as MS at the wedding. So they must be able to appear nearly the same height. There is no way their stances alone would make them look nearly the same height in the wedding photos. So maybe Skinner was right, but they can still appear to be near the same height, it would seem.

Unless they are triplets and the real MS is missing action. (O.K. time to move away from the screen.)

Wow, very strange. I guess we must believe the measurements instead of our own lying eyes. Then CWW must be wearing platform shoes to appear the same height as MS at the wedding. So they must be able to appear nearly the same height. There is no way their stances alone would make them look nearly the same height in the wedding photos. So maybe Skinner was right, but they can still appear to be near the same height, it would seem.

Unless they are triplets and the real MS is missing action. (O.K. time to move away from the screen.)

Hmmm... in the states I've lived in, the DMV simply wrote down whatever I told them. No one pulled out a measuring tape. Possible he fudged an inch or two.

The picture of TS and MS is very interesting to me. I'm 5'2" (rounding up, lol) and my hubs is 6'3", so that's a similar height variance. Even when I'm in tall heels, he still towers over me. When we've had similar formal photos taken, the photographers tend to have him sitting or it looks really weird. Looking at their pic, I would never guess there was that much of a height difference between them.

I dunno... maybe the photographer had her stand on a box.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Earlier today I was telling my very good friends how much my younger cousin had grown. I was explaining to them that he has grown so much that he has passed both of his brothers in height. I remembered I had a picture on my phone. I grabbed it and went to show them the picture and they were all the same height. What?! How is that possible? He is clear as day in real life taller than both of his brothers. I think it's the way they are posing/standing. Anyway, it got me thinking of MS and CWW and how the same could be true for them.

This case feels so odd to me. From the first time I saw the pictures of MS and CWW I was creeped out. It just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Perhaps it is my vivid imagination and the Sherriff's statements just fueled it! I will be so glad when we get some information released soon. Come on out with it!

These two "friends" look so similar it takes my breath away!

My three sons look nothing like brothers they are so different. Yes, they have the same father!

I bet these two have played many people posing as one another. There is a reason they have adopted this look and knowing what we do about CWW, the reason isn't a good one. For that matter, why would MS want to be chummy with a crook and hire him to work in his wife's business?

Come on LE, we are all rooting for you to uncover the hidden facts these twins think they have so cleverly hidden!

They could certainly use each other's ID to board planes. Was there a time when CWW was on probation and wouldn't have been able to leave MO (or the country) unless he could pretend he was MS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re the height listed for MS. Is that self reported or does someone measure?

It seems it would be self reported. I bet men lie on their height

Yes, we are not sure of MS's "true height." What we need now is an expert photographer who can analyze how close the men are, are they standing straight, etc. What do the shadows indicate about their placement? Where are you photographic expert?

I still think they are quite close in height, although I could be persuaded that MS is around an inch, maybe two, taller.

(This discussion is reminding me of the infamous dress: gold and beige or black and blue?)

Photo [March 2012] on MS's FB shows him wearing wedding ring:

554550_10150889608034325_1223793630_n.jpg

After looking at this picture again, I've decided it wasn't taken by a professional photographer due to the reflections and glare spots. So there wouldn't be a box for her to stand on.

Ok, TS is 4'11", right? Let's say she's wearing 4 inch heels. That would bring her height to 5'3". If MS is 6', that's a 9" difference.

The average length of a human head is.....

9"

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~loebinfo/loebinfo/Proportions/humanfigure.html

So if he's 6", the top of her head should be just under his chin. And that's if she's in 4" heels and not 3" or 2".

So, you tell me.... does it look like he's leaning over *that* much?

In thinking about the look-alike photos, all this time I've been assuming that CWW might wish to pass as MS. However, it could be that MS wanted to pass as CWW. Perhaps he wished to visit a friend of CWW's and did not want to be recognized as himself by nosy neighbors? This might have worked if a neighbor had not noticed a different license plate. This is just speculation, although I did read about the neighbor and license plate on here somewhere. Have no idea in which thread, so, MOO.

After looking at this picture again, I've decided it wasn't taken by a professional photographer due to the reflections and glare spots. So there wouldn't be a box for her to stand on.

Ok, TS is 4'11", right? Let's say she's wearing 4 inch heels. That would bring her height to 5'3". If MS is 6', that's a 9" difference.

9"

So if he's 6", the top of her head should be just under his chin. And that's if she's in 4" heels and not 3" or 2".

Quoting myself to add...

I think she comes up to the lower half of his head, but not quite halfway. Say 3", although IMO it could be an inch plus or minus. 9 - 3 = 6. Adding 6" to her 5'3" gives 5'9", which is much closer to CWW's 5'7 1/2".

Re the height listed for MS. Is that self reported or does someone measure?

It seems it would be self reported. I bet men lie on their height

Yes, I commented on this very issue in another thread. DH and I got a restraining order against someone. At the time, we didn't know we could access his arrest records ourselves, but as it turns out we didn't need to. Afterwards, when I discovered the unbridled joy of accessing all kinds of court records online, we saw in his multiple arrests his height ranged from 5' 3" to 5' 9". I mean, not only are they LOOKING at the guy, but they have his mugshot against the height chart. Grrrr.

In this case, the height was from a traffic stop and police do get the info from the person's driver's license - they don't ask. I don't know why, when DMV takes your pic they don't do it against a backdrop of a height chart, too. Ridiculous to rely on people's word.

9"

There are other ways to appear closer to your picture partner's height other than just leaning in and over.

ROFL: take a look at any of the shorter male celebrities with much taller wives. The wives get practiced at kind of scrunching their torsos, bending a leg, tucking their neck in or down and forward... *I'm not a celebrity follower, but I don't remember ever seeing katie holmes standing proud - she was always scrunching* The secure men that have taller wives: the women wear heels and stand up straight and proud.

At CCW's wedding, if the guys were wearing sport shoes, those have thick soles and some add quite a bit of height with the comfort. Also, they may be standing on grass or uneven ground. Meh, I don't know.

TS heeled shoes have platforms in two of the pics I've seen, so add another inch to her.

From a distance. Mark and CWW would be considered the same height. So a neighbor wouldn't notice the difference from a quick glance. Also if CWW took out a loan using Marks id ; I would also doubt a loan officer would check the height on the driver's license and compare to the person in front of him who looks exactly like the person on the license with all other needed paperwork. The same thing goes if CWW cashed a check in Marks name with Marks license. A clerk would not know the difference and would not look at the 2 inch height difference than what is on the license. Jmo.

There are other ways to appear closer to your picture partner's height other than just leaning in and over.

ROFL: take a look at any of the shorter male celebrities with much taller wives. The wives get practiced at kind of scrunching their torsos, bending a leg, tucking their neck in or down and forward... *I'm not a celebrity follower, but I don't remember ever seeing katie holmes standing proud - she was always scrunching* The secure men that have taller wives: the women wear heels and stand up straight and proud.

At CCW's wedding, if the guys were wearing sport shoes, those have thick soles and some add quite a bit of height with the comfort. Also, they may be standing on grass or uneven ground. Meh, I don't know.

TS heeled shoes have platforms in two of the pics I've seen, so add another inch to her.

It appeared to me that not only did the ground behind MS and CWW seem to be higher on the left than the right, but MS appears to be scrunching downward towards TS in their portrait. I don't know if MS is quite 6 feet, but he may be about 5'10" or so. Unless we see a mug shot with the telltale scale behind him one day, we may never know, however.

May I now use the word "OBVIOUSLY"....as in CWW & MS obviously/oddly took glee in appearing as twins? (...uggghh restraint, restraint, deeep breaths)
But, I really am waiting for the MONEY SHOT...the money shot is going to be the photo of JRR and MS in the same photo or side-by-side. JRR and MS, a couple of cool guys throwing back a few brewskies, or powerlifting 200lb weights with their bare hands. (uggghhh restraint...deep breaths) Or maybe just a set of cheek to jowl selfies? The photos (AND THANKS TO PERSON WHO PROVIDED THEM) of other people in attendance would be revealing. It would be hard to claim not to know MS, the best man from Florida. Through JRR's attorney, "(I don't know those people in Florida" really????...Maybe you didn't know TS in Florida, but the photo would prove YOU DID KNOW MS IN MISSOURI....(people can certainly twist words to make you "hear" something that was not actually said.)
Shall we expect more photos??

I went through all of the pictures from the wedding that have been discovered. I did not see JR in any of them. There was one picture that looked like JR and possibly his girlfriend (who would have been heavier from just having a baby) but it was in no way definitive and leaned more towards it not being him/them.

I went through all of the pictures from the wedding that have been discovered. I did not see JR in any of them. There was one picture that looked like JR and possibly his girlfriend (who would have been heavier from just having a baby) but it was in no way definitive and leaned more towards it not being him/them.

We are actually in the process of re-reviewing those photos now to others of JR we have recently discovered. We are looking for identifying marks to be 100% sure. (IOW, 98.5% is not good enough). It is time consuming to isolate each photo, blow them up, zoom in, etc...and compare them to each other. So, we will not be posting the wedding shots of whom some believe appear to be JR until and unless we are 100% sure.

ADMIN NOTE:

NO POSTING of personal photos album where you have saved photos! Including image search sites. There are MANY, MANY innocent people (friends, children, relatives, co-workers) included in 98% of these pics. Review the social media thread rules. If in doubt, contact an admin or moderator before posting any photos.

Final warning folks. TO's next.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back