CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MS is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

and

CWW is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

:drumroll:

Your welcome.

...you are KILLING it! :laughing:

pfft! Apparently MS couldn't be bothered with worry about his own that day

Thanks! Quite telling really.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cww and ms at wedding pic ring missing.jpg
    cww and ms at wedding pic ring missing.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 650
They still look very close despite living states apart for many years.
Why would a man attend a friend's 3rd wedding out of state?

IIRC, TS is 4’11”. In this 2012 photo, MS appears to be 6” or 7” taller than TS. MS is probably 5’6”?
He certainly does not appear to be one foot taller than her.
Top of TS’s head comes to mid-ear on MS.
I just measured my FM from mid-ear to top of head and it is 6”.

I haven't had success in reducing the size of this photo!!! - -
554550_10150889608034325_1223793630_n.jpg

Admin Note:

There is a reason we hesitated allowing these photos at all. I get the salacious nature of some of these pics but come on folks, use some discretion and decency. It's fine to describe them as "creepy" but restrain yourselves from posting the really inappropriate "jokes".

Regroup. Stop and think.

A beautiful, brilliant woman who was a mother to two daughters was brutally murdered.

One of these men has been charged with her murder. The other one was her husband.

Keep things in perspective when viewing these photos and posting here.

I just got home and I'm seeing these pictures for the first time. I have to keep telling myself that a photo captures a split second in time. Expressions and body language may mean nothing, even though they appear awkward and unseemly. But there is one thing that is NOT a possible split second aberration. MS is clearly not wearing his wedding ring to a gathering out of town without his wife. I wonder how TS felt if she saw these photos. I'm sure someone posted them. I'd be hurt, humiliated and furious. Was this the beginning of the end?

IIRC, TS is 4’11”. In this 2012 photo, MS appears to be 6” or 7” taller than TS. MS is probably 5’6”?

I bet she was wearing heels.

The likeness of MS and CW are astonishing and kind of odd. I get a smarmy vibe from CW. The old adage....the company you keep..

If these two are not related in some way then our gene pool is sure small!!!

MOO!!

[Quoting without photo]

MS is taller than 5'6". He is closer to 5'9" or 6'.

Here is a picture of Dr Sievers from the ebella article. I hope it's okay to post it? In this picture she is wearing quite some high heels:

If not here is a link:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ebella+article+dr+teresa+sievers

-Nin

Attachments

• eballa pic TS shoes.jpg
    eballa pic TS shoes.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 358
Thanks! Quite telling really.

attachment.php
This was in April? He doesn't even have a tan line or a mark on his finger that I see. Maybe he only wore it on special occasions?
This would be a special occasion so scratch that!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I wonder how often he wore his wedding ring. Is this something he wore everyday, so him wearing it this day is alarming? Or did he not wear it on a regular basis, so not wearing it, is not really a big deal? Did he used to wear it and stop. What could those reasons be....problems in the marriage, lose it, weight fluctuation, etc.

I guess I am flying solo, but I just don't find it odd unless I know more about the ring. I know too many people men and women who are married and don't wear their rings.

As a first impression, I find it strange MS is not wearing his wedding ring to an out of state wedding. What I don't know is: Was he wearing it otherwise daily?
As someone pointed out, he doesn't seem to have a tan line of it, which to me seems to mean he wasn't wearing it very often or he used to sunbathe/used tanning beds without it.
Maybe he lost it? Or MS has lost/gained weight and it did not fit anymore and has not yet brought it into a shop to adjust it. Or his weight fluctuated all the time, so it didn't made sense to adjust it.

I do find this information useful if one knows the answers to the questions above. Those answers could help us and LE to put those pictures into perspective.
If MS used to wear his wedding band daily and abruptly stopped wearing it, maybe if someone remembers the approximate date of it then it could help narrowing down the reason for it. That way LE could check if MS's phone habits has changed around that time frame. Or if he around that timeframe suddenly seemed to regularly disappear from the office or from home to meet someone, do something, like go religiously "to the gym".
Witnesses are needed who could place this into perspective.

I agree with hockeymom4, I too would need more info to make up my mind on it.

Two points:

1) I think the guys' hands are touching while holding up the wife in the wedding photo.

2) I don't think the missing wedding ring is super significant for a few reasons.

A) No real tan line means he probably went without it around TS many times or all the time.

B) I'm sure MS was well enough known to those close to CWW at the wedding (possibly to most people at the wedding) that a missing wedding ring wasn't going to fool anybody into thinking he was divorced or separated.

C) Many many many guys theorize they are more likely to get hit on and/or get a hookup if they have their wedding ring on in the first place. (I'm speculating that people wondering about the missing ring might be thinking he was looking for some "action.")

As a first impression, I find it strange MS is not wearing his wedding ring to an out of state wedding. What I don't know is: Was he wearing it otherwise daily?
As someone pointed out, he doesn't seem to have a tan line of it, which to me seems to mean he wasn't wearing it very often or he used to sunbathe/used tanning beds without it.
Maybe he lost it? Or MS has lost/gained weight and it did not fit anymore and has not yet brought it into a shop to adjust it. Or his weight fluctuated all the time, so it didn't made sense to adjust it.

I do find this information useful if one knows the answers to the questions above. Those answers could help us and LE to put those pictures into perspective.
If MS used to wear his wedding band daily and abruptly stopped wearing it, maybe if someone remembers the approximate date of it then it could help narrowing down the reason for it. That way LE could check if MS's phone habits has changed around that time frame. Or if he around that timeframe suddenly seemed to regularly disappear from the office or from home to meet someone, do something, like go religiously "to the gym".
Witnesses are needed who could place this into perspective.

I agree with hockeymom4, I too would need more info to make up my mind on it.

Well, I think we can rule out weight fluctuation. He appears to be approximately the same build in both the picture with TS and his ring and the picture with CWW without his ring.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

The main thing that keeps puzzling me is why the look-a-like obsession? At first I thought it might be just to look like twins for the wedding, as kind of a joke. But then I noticed that it seems like MS has even gotten new glasses that are shaped more like those of CWW. It could just be my eyesight (not all that) but when I look at the earlier photos of MS with TS, the lenses in the glasses look rounder and a bit larger than the ones that CWW wears. In the wedding photos, the shape and size of the lenses looks identical as if MS got a new pair that are exactly like CWW's. I wonder whose idea this identical look was and what was it's purpose. Was there anyone who was around them both regularly who might have become aware of this? How long had they had similar haircuts, beard shapes, etc?

MS is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

and

CWW is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

:drumroll:

Your welcome.

This is my favorite post...... E V E R !!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back