CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG, I know I'm hours behind everyone else, having just arrived home, but I am almost speechless over the pictures of MS and CWW ... just as I thought weeks ago, they are awfully similar in appearance and there doesn't appear to be a great deal of difference in their height. They even have similar facial expressions and what can I say about the poses in these photos ... beyond creepy IMHO. Ugh! I am praying they finish up with the arrests in this case ...

Augh. I'm not really sure which thread to post in. Did anyone take a gander at the wedding pictures in the photo thread? I can't tell which one is which (between CWW and MS). There are four photos, in four numbered threads. Can anyone tell me in each photo is MS on the left (as we look at it) or on the right? TIA

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Those pics are creepy.

:shocked2:

Augh. I'm not really sure which thread to post in. Did anyone take a gander at the wedding pictures in the photo thread? I can't tell which one is which (between CWW and MS). There are four photos, in four numbered threads. Can anyone tell me in each photo is MS on the left (as we look at it) or on the right? TIA

MS is wearing the striped tie.

ill tell ya what is creepy is that less than 2 months after this picture was taken , the man on the right may have watched or helped SLAUGHTER THE MAN ON THE LEFTS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!!!!

I asked my husband what he thought of this picture. I did not tell them who the people are. He said the two guys look like twins and look like they are about to kiss. He also said it was creepy!

Yes. It seems like MS and CWW are in love.

Thank you. Then he is the shorter of the two? Contrary to Skinner who said MS was much taller than CWW.

ill tell ya what is creepy is that less than 2 months after this picture was taken , the man on the right may have watched or helped SLAUGHTER THE MAN ON THE LEFTS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!!!!

And is it just me, or is the man on the left shorter than CWW? I thought MS was supposed to be noticeably taller than CWW? WHY ARE THEY DRESSED THE SAME? Strange wedding photos to say the least.:sick::rollercoaster:

attachment.php

In this pic, CWW is on the left, MS is on the right.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you. Then he is the shorter of the two? Contrary to Skinner who said MS was much taller than CWW.

Yes. I wonder why Skinner said that? From Skinner post #22:

"For the record, MS is about 5", maybe 6" taller, than WW"

But clearly CWW is taller than MS.

Yes. I wonder why Skinner said that? From Skinner post #22:

"For the record, MS is about 5", maybe 6" taller, than WW"

But clearly CWW is taller than MS.

By maybe an inch.

Maybe he had a late growth spurt! :sly:

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I asked my husband what he thought of this picture. I did not tell them who the people are. He said the two guys look like twins and look like they are about to kiss. He also said it was creepy!

Is the woman wearing daisy dukes under her dress???

The reason I'm asking is because I guess it sort of makes the hand positions of the men holding her a little less creepy.

I just threw up a little in my throat.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

The photo reminds me of greeting cards, the ones of awkward family photos or something similar. I just can't figure out what the card punchline would state.

And is it just me, or is the man on the left shorter than CWW? I thought MS was supposed to be noticeably taller than CWW? WHY ARE THEY DRESSED THE SAME? Strange wedding photos to say the least.:sick::rollercoaster:

Maybe we'll be able to compare the height difference in their mug shots in the future.

Just want to comment on the heights of the gentlemen in the photo:
The man on the right is standing up straight. Note his posture and shoulder/arm position. The man on the left is bent forward. I believe if the man on the left was standing as straight as the man on the right, he might appear to be be the same height. But maybe not.

ETA: I was commenting on the photo of the two "gentlemen" carrying the "lady".

This does make it perfectly clear that they could easily pass for each other with people who didn't know them well (neighbors and the like).

Who's Who in those photos?

MS is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

and

CWW is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

:drumroll:

Your welcome.

MS is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

and

CWW is the guy in black pants, grey shirt, bald head, glasses and vandyke/circle beard.

:drumroll:

Your welcome.

:laughcry::hilarious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member