CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They look SO MUCH alike. Wow.

I swear to you I've looked at these pics so many times and for so long at a stretch that I finally had to label them in my mind as: CWW has on plaid tie, MS has the striped tie.

To this day that is pretty much how I distinguish them. lol

Didn't Skinner state that there is a big height difference between the two? I'm not seeing it....

I'm not seeing a big difference in height either, if anything MS appears shorter.
This is Skinner's quote, "For the record, MS is about 5", maybe 6" taller"

Which one is MS?

The difference to me of MS at charity balls in a tux and this pic. Weird

Skinner said MS is 6 inches taller. Hm. Not according to this pic

The way the two men are smiling at each other in their matching ties and short sleeved dress shirts, it's just gross. Like the two were thinking about the "honeymoon" part of the night.

The way the two men are smiling at each other in their matching ties and short sleeved dress shirts, it's just gross. Like the two were thinking about the "honeymoon" part of the night.

I just threw up a little in my throat.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I swear to you I've looked at these pics so many times and for so long at a stretch that I finally had to label them in my mind as: CWW has on plaid tie, MS has the striped tie.

To this day that is pretty much how I distinguish them. lol

Same!!!
Its so odd. And I keep going back and looking. Again and again.
And if CWW is on the right...he looks taller than MS.

Re those wedding photos, if they aren't brothers in real life, they've got a total twins fantasy act going - same type of shirt, tie, glasses.

As far as dressing alike, that can't be helped because it's a wedding theme! :giggle: Groom, best man, attendants dress similarly without having to pay for tuxes or suits or whatever males wear. The bridesmaids probably are wearing something coordinating, too.

TS could have done so much better....she must have been blinded by love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm...Sheriff Scott would be able to tell us. He's seen both in person. :thinking:

MS and CWW blow my mind. They look like nerdy middle aged guys. To think one for sure is a killer.

As far as dressing alike, that can't be helped because it's a wedding theme! :giggle: Groom, best man, attendants dress similarly without having to pay for tuxes or suits or whatever males wear. The bridesmaids probably are wearing something coordinating, too.

Wonder if there was a "doppelganger dress rehearsal" for something which was in the planning stages.

This IS creepy!
ill tell ya what is creepy is that less than 2 months after this picture was taken , the man on the right may have watched or helped SLAUGHTER THE MAN ON THE LEFTS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!!!!

They look SO MUCH alike. Wow.

Skinner said "For the record, MS is about 5", maybe 6" taller, than WW."

Not even close. 1 inch maybe, but it's CWW that's the taller one.
I do think MS is a friend of Skinner...but an OLD friend probably back when MS still lived in Missouri. I have friends I still talk to on the phone occasionally (different states) but haven't seen them since high school...I'm assuming this is that kind of friendship they have.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46-***READ-ONLY***/page2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back