CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be wrong but I don't see any unhappiness in the photo.

Okay, I've finally had enough wine. ;) Plus, we could tell we needed give y'all a chance to digest the other photos before releasing this one.

In the JR/MS photo thread that Tricia opened, I opted not to disclose the person who first sent me these pics. I've changed my mind. Credit goes to Dmacky for finding these and sending them to me first. Thank you! Good sleuth! :sleuth:

What the actual @&$!????

Someone. Anyone. Please explain this to me. Please.

Beach

:laughing::laughing: wthtotitlethisone.jpg lolol

Oh, man! Need a glass of wine! Words escape me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks to me as though his right hand is touching her breast, he's kissing her neck and who knows where the left hand is. CWW doesn't look unhappy to me. JMO

In my view, CWW (guy on right) has a twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his face. Amazing how different people can look at same photo and see different things.

CWW looks like his new bride and bff have had way too much to drink and are getting out of control. He looks pi$$ed!

In my view, CWW (guy on right) has a twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his face. Amazing how different people can look at same photo and see different things.

You could be right, I saved the pic and blew it up and I don't see anger in the eye area, no squint still happy eyes. On first view he appeared angry I thought from the jaw set, but I can see it looks more amusement now.

That does not look like a happy woman, at all. It looks like he's just put ice down the back of her dress! Or, a spider.
e080.gif

Yikes.

A spider? You do realize that is MS kissing the neck of new bride? Not to mention where his hand is.

A spider? You do realize that is MS kissing the neck of new bride? Not to mention where his hand is.

THAT is exactly what I thought! Dmacky, What do you see in CWW's expression? I wonder who photographer was?

I don't know what to say except the more pics I see the more uncomfortable they make me! I guess you would have had to be there!

Just when things couldn't get any creepier, ms decides to fondle his bff's new bride. Wow just wow...and I thought the other photo was crazy.

Well HELL no I didn't realize that was MS kissing the neck of the new bride! I saw the hand and assumed the new husband was feeling---scratch that---getting a little frisky, maybe...not real classy considering the occasion, but I've seen worse at weddings.

For it to be MS instead of CWW -:freakedout:

Thanks. I think.

That photo. Wth?!?!?! :thinking:

There is so much I want to say about that photo, yet the words are escaping me.

:shakehead:

I can only tell bc MS had darker shirt, otherwise I'd be lost

And the ties, definitely the "ties." CWW has a crisscross design, (as shown on the *right) and MS has stripes on his tie (not shown, because nothing in that pic looks right*)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back