D. Casey Hires High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For my opinion, I don't expect DC to be any more forthcoming than he has been. I will not hold my breath for him to show any character other than the character he has already shown. I do expect DC to do what will benefit DC.

You're so right. I was actually stunned (not to mention revolted) by the number of flagrant lies he tried to sell to LE during his interview. But what really stood out to me was that he not only lied about his searches on Suburban (to protect himself and the A's), he was also willing to lie about activities at the Ritz--particularly his own hour-long conversation with the network rep in the lobby. In this instance, I assume he had to be lying to protect Cindy, since he's entitled to chat with anyone he chooses.

Because of that and some some other behaviors involving Cindy and him, I can't help wondering if his feelings for Cindy go beyond professional loyalty. If so, he may be willing to lie and jeopardize himself at any cost rather than "throwing her under the bus." That means he won't dare to incriminate Lee or Casey or George, either.

He certainly doesn't strike me as a "noble" kind of guy, and he's indisputably dishonest, but I'm not holding out any hope that he'll cough up any damning, truthful testimony against any of the A's.

I sure hope I'm wrong about that, though.

This is what I get for reading too fast and trying to do 2 things at once. I thought your post said "Cheney is highly retarded" and I had to do a double-take!

:doh:
:floorlaugh:

Well I read the first post and thought DC hired Charles Manson!

Time to get stronger reading glasses.

:floorlaugh:

Well I read the first post and thought DC hired Charles Manson!

Time to get stronger reading glasses.

:floorlaugh: OMG Charles Manson... highly retarded...whew...:floorlaugh: It is getting late isn't it!

Is there anyone remotely associated with this case that hasn't had to hire an attorney?! Are there any attorneys LEFT in Florida to hire or are they now having to bus them in from other places?! Will the Judge need to hire an attorney before this is over?!

This makes me give more thought to the "affair" that's been rumored.

I also think that DC knows some family secrets.

Hmmmm me too Lovejac. Maybe he will end up being the one to write the book / movie ??? Perhaps he's been romancing the story right out of CA. :waitasec:

Is there anyone remotely associated with this case that hasn't had to hire an attorney?! Are there any attorneys LEFT in Florida to hire or are they now having to bus them in from other places?! Will the Judge need to hire an attorney before this is over?!

...or C in their name ???

KC. A. Cindy .A. G. A . L. A. D. C. A. D. A. H.

Sorry O/T

Back to your post...has Jose B. considered lawyering up LOL

Funny, SS! LOL! What strikes me as ironic is that the person with the most serious charge, (KC), has hired the worst attorney, (JB) in this case. :crazy:

Hmmmm me too Lovejac. Maybe he will end up being the one to write the book / movie ??? Perhaps he's been romancing the story right out of CA. :waitasec:

If DC makes a movie out of it, they could call it "Romancing the Crone"...just sayin'! :crazy:

For my opinion, I don't expect DC to be any more forthcoming than he has been. I will not hold my breath for him to show any character other than the character he has already shown.
I do expect DC to do what will benefit DC.
I also agree with BunnyP, it is a shame he will be able to see where the questioning will lead. Though, I'm sure he had an inkling...no psychic needed here.

Unless, LancelotLink, LE offers him a "deal" and I believe he has the type of character that he would turn in order to protect himself. He didn't get a defense attorney for no nothing.
jmo

I would say right off hand that Mr. Casey is in a bit of hot water. He may be in over his head on this one, and whatever he said in private to the detectives that the judge has ruled will not be released publicly must have been quite damning to say the least. One hires a high profile criminal defense attorney when one has committed a crime I think, and when one is fearful of the consequences one might be facing. Hopefully, DC will come clean and tell the truth about Caylee's body and why he was out there looking and who told him to go to that EXACT spot. He may as well-he is in trouble regardless...I think.

I would say right off hand that Mr. Casey is in a bit of hot water. He may be in over his head on this one, and whatever he said in private to the detectives that the judge has ruled will not be released publicly must have been quite damning to say the least. One hires a high profile criminal defense attorney when one has committed a crime I think, and when one is fearful of the consequences one might be facing. Hopefully, DC will come clean and tell the truth about Caylee's body and why he was out there looking and who told him to go to that EXACT spot. He may as well-he is in trouble regardless...I think.

LE can subpoena cell phone records. I'm sure that by now LE knows who was on the other end of the phone when DC was out there searching the woods and on his cell phone with someone.

DC has claimed that he was talking with his sick daughter and then later said he was talking to the lady psychic in NC. According to JH, DC wouldn't tell him who he was talking to on the phone.

I suspect that LE knows who was on the phone with DC and that's why DC has retained a high profile criminal attorney. He's between a rock and a hard place right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back