D. Casey Hires High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All these news reports are getting confusing. What judge found that DC violated A/C privilege when talking to LE? How did I miss this? It seems a lot of assumptions are being based on the interview with DC we never got to hear because the court didn't release it.

I am guessing that what they are referring to is the fact that Strickland found that a portion of DC's interview with LE contained information covered by legal professional privilege and ruled it inadmissible. I understand he may be in trouble with his governing body as it is against the PI rules to breach legal professional privilege, which he did by conveying confidential communications to LE?

What does he think he is doing, not showing up for his deposition? Will he truly lose his license? Where has he been?

:confused:

<snipped>
Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez are going after the Anthony family's private investigator for missing his deposition. Dominic Casey asked a judge to delay the deposition so he could hire a new attorney. However, he never showed.

Zenaida's lawyers want a judge to find him in contempt and sanction him for their expenses.

Dominic Casey's private eye license could also be in jeopardy after a judge found that he divulged defense secrets to detectives investigating the Caylee Anthony murder.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/19120795/detail.html

I think he's in Satsuma looking for Hayleigh. I read that in the Parking Lot.

Oh that's right! I did hear about that. Still, you'd think he would want to show up for a court ordered deposition! He's in enough hot water already with that search video and accusations being made against him. Hmmm.

I figure he's contacted his psychic phone buddy to help him expedite this search?

Who else saw him in Satsuma? Don't take the gossip as most has been disputed. Doubt the A's will get away with dropping him there? Just an opionion...Well, now I have to know. Be back tomorrow down in FL. thread. No pictures recently or that I know of have put him in this area (nowhere). Good PI or just hiding....? Hiding..

I just can't see him doing an investigation in Satsuma. It would be like going from the frying pan into the fire. I think he is just keeping a very low profile and probably really sweating his upcoming deposition.

I just can't see him doing an investigation in Satsuma. It would be like going from the frying pan into the fire. I think he is just keeping a very low profile and probably really sweating his upcoming deposition.

ITA! No way would he get himself involved in another high-profile case when he is potentially in hot water with this one! I say he is just hiding until the court forces him to give his deposition.

the locals in Satsuma says he is there...who knows.

ITA! No way would he get himself involved in another high-profile case when he is potentially in hot water with this one! I say he is just hiding until the court forces him to give his deposition.

DC must like his water HOT, then ......... check this out on his site. What a doofus!

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings went missing on February 10, 2009 in the middle of the night from her home in Satsuma, Florida. D&A Investigations, Inc. have been investigating the circumstances surrounding Haleigh’s disappearance since February, at the request of a Family member. If you have any information about Haleigh’s disappearance or whereabouts:

Please contact:

Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386.329.0808 or:

D&A Investigations, Inc. at: 407.865.7152

DC must like his water HOT, then ......... check this out on his site. What a doofus!

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings went missing on February 10, 2009 in the middle of the night from her home in Satsuma, Florida. D&A Investigations, Inc. have been investigating the circumstances surrounding Haleigh’s disappearance since February, at the request of a Family member. If you have any information about Haleigh’s disappearance or whereabouts:

Please contact:

OMG! If my child were missing, he would be the LAST person I would inlist as a PI to help in the search. Now, if I needed help getting rid of something.....

Hey Cheffie,

Rumour had it around March 25th that DC was working as a PI for Crystal - Haleigh's mother.

:rolleyes:

Hey Cheffie,

Rumour had it around March 25th that DC was working as a PI for Crystal - Haleigh's mother.

:rolleyes:

Hey, did you get extradited! Lol! I have SOOOO much catching up to do!

Please contact:

I'm beginning to think that Casey and Hoover are the only PIs in the state of Florida.

Maybe Dominic is in Barbados with Rihanna :fight:,
she doesn't want to testify either lol...

:chicken: :couch: :chicken:

O where....O where can he be???
Don't leave him alone....
'cause he'll NEVER come home...
To the judge he's forced to see!!!!

:crazy:

Please contact:

This is crazy ! Who in their right mind would be associated with any of this clan.

I believe LE now has him "under wraps" in anticipation of the trial. He hired a good attorney because he knows his testimony will be instrumental to many of the Anthonys and their friends being charged in this case later.

He has a lot of the information that LE has been looking for and they intend to use him to their advantage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back