D. Casey Hires High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm beginning to think that Casey and Hoover are the only PIs in the state of Florida.

Perhaps the only ones to touch these kind of cases with a ten foot pole, uh, divining rod.

Hoover doesn't seem as self-aggrandizing as the Amazing Dominic. I sense he might have been scared straight by all the silliness surrounding his last case, particularly after his interviews with LE and Morgan. I doubt DC will be eager to use Mr. Hoover again. Loose lips sink ships and all that.

This should prove interesting. DC may know family secrets, so far he doesn't seem to hold up to good under pressure. Maybe an attorney can keep him from babbling untruths and save himself.

Along with GA, I think DC is a man who knows a lot about a lot of things!

I notice that LP has been real quiet about any of this stuff. I have been wondering lately if his Blanchard Park stunt (that very week of DC's excursion) was just a huge smoke screen to give them time to search the Suburban area. Here LP is convieniently across town 15 miles or so away with all the news crews sticking cameras and mics in his face while DC convieniently snlips into the woods for a looksy without any prying eyes to catch him that very day.

JMHO of course but once you are in bed with the devil it doesnt rub off that easy. And everyone involved in this case is suspect. I certainly exclude equisearch from that last statment only because TIM is the ONLY one I have ever seen involved in this case that always seemed completely uneasy being on the news in the same room as ANY of the other players!

Everyone else has always seemed quite content with each of the others. Even happy to be there with what was such a dire situation.

For anyone who hasn't visited DC's website, he has a Caylee section.
He used to call Caylee's death a "terminal event." I just checked and it appears he has finally replaced that awful phrase with death.

I'll bet the A's told him never to use the word murder, just like Michelle B only says Caylee was found but never ever says dead.

Perhaps the only ones to touch these kind of cases with a ten foot pole, uh, divining rod.

Hoover doesn't seem as self-aggrandizing as the Amazing Dominic. I sense he might have been scared straight by all the silliness surrounding his last case, particularly after his interviews with LE and Morgan. I doubt DC will be eager to use Mr. Hoover again. Loose lips sink ships and all that.
Unfortunately, it hasn't kept his face off tv.

For anyone who hasn't visited DC's website, he has a Caylee section.
He used to call Caylee's death a "terminal event." I just checked and it appears he has finally replaced that awful phrase with death.

I'll bet the A's told him never to use the word murder, just like Michelle B only says Caylee was found but never ever says dead.
A "terminal event"? Yikes!!

terminal event: Forensic pathology A complication of an underlying cause of death, which is uniformly fatal if not immediately reversed.

According to: http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/terminal+event

Interesting choice of words....

Also refering to a child being "found" but never as "murdered" defiately goes to the fact that the family has moved on from Caylee, except in the world of the missing. They have yet to pick up the banner of "victim's family" except as a victim of the media and LE. ITA with others that it is very telling that they still haven't called for the punishment of those who killed Caylee and stuffed her in a bag and left her in a field. What it says is: Casey is guilty. We know it and can't step out for CAylee or against Casey.

ETA: DC doesn't seem smart enough to choose these words for himself. MB either... JMO

terminal event: Forensic pathology A complication of an underlying cause of death, which is uniformly fatal if not immediately reversed.

Also refering to a child being "found" but never as "murdered" defiately goes to the fact that the family has moved on from Caylee, except in the world of the missing. They have yet to pick up the banner of "victim's family" except as a victim of the media and LE. ITA with others that it is very telling that they still haven't called for the punishment of those who killed Caylee and stuffed her in a bag and left her in a field. What it says is: Casey is guilty. We know it and can't step out for CAylee or against Casey.

ETA: DC doesn't seem smart enough to choose these words for himself. MB either... JMO

My theory is: they are avoiding using such dastardly words as murder,homicide, killed, and dead because they want their CMAF to be a nice little group that only helps find "missing children".
I am going to need a truckload of TUMS when they start their media blitz advertising the CMAF, it's going to be icky.:bang:

I believe LE now has him "under wraps" in anticipation of the trial. He hired a good attorney because he knows his testimony will be instrumental to many of the Anthonys and their friends being charged in this case later.

He has a lot of the information that LE has been looking for and they intend to use him to their advantage.

I reeeeeally hope you are correct :detective: + :cop::cop::cop: + :gavel: + :whip: = :behindbar

Along with GA, I think DC is a man who knows a lot about a lot of things!

He is still gone from view. Boy, he sure must know some good, goodies. I think your right. They sure seem in the KNOW. Yum.

I notice that LP has been real quiet about any of this stuff. I have been wondering lately if his Blanchard Park stunt (that very week of DC's excursion) was just a huge smoke screen to give them time to search the Suburban area. Here LP is convieniently across town 15 miles or so away with all the news crews sticking cameras and mics in his face while DC convieniently snlips into the woods for a looksy without any prying eyes to catch him that very day.

JMHO of course but once you are in bed with the devil it doesnt rub off that easy. And everyone involved in this case is suspect. I certainly exclude equisearch from that last statment only because TIM is the ONLY one I have ever seen involved in this case that always seemed completely uneasy being on the news in the same room as ANY of the other players!

Everyone else has always seemed quite content with each of the others. Even happy to be there with what was such a dire situation.

Did I get wind of a "Daisy Chain"? LMAO I like Daisy Chains.

KC told JB
JB told CA
CA told LP (They just act like they hate each other. So maybe they are lovers. Now, LP knows that DC is gittin to chummy with CA)
LP told DC (because LP wants DC to back off CA and he sends DC out to the woods)
DC told cops and he is in hiding til trial but at lease he isn't all over CA.
Works fer me.

Did I get wind of a "Daisy Chain"? LMAO I like Daisy Chains.

KC told JB
JB told CA
CA told LP (They just act like they hate each other. So maybe they are lovers. Now, LP knows that DC is gittin to chummy with CA)
LP told DC (because LP wants DC to back off CA and he sends DC out to the woods)
DC told cops and he is in hiding til trial but at lease he isn't all over CA.
Works fer me.

Bold mine.

Oh MAMA, you are too much! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :blowkiss:

shhh, listen. I think I hear the sound of scissors. I think it's DC cutting a deal.

DC is in hotter water than a crustacean in a seafood restaurant. He knows a lot about this case, IMO, and he could be facing serious obstruction of justice charges. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see him cut a deal to keep himself out of the pokey and fill in a lot of blanks for the prosecution. It would be cool if that happened. DC is a minor player and if they want to cut a deal I have no problem with that.

According to the Sentinel, Casey cancelled his depo and might get charged with contempt.

Quote:
Private investigator Dominic Casey canceled his deposition, and for that, he could face contempt charges.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032509_New_revelations_in_Anthony_deposition

When he does do the depo what's the over/under on how many times Mason says; "You don't have to answer that."? I'm putting it at 50.

I don't think DC will be a PI anymore after this is all said and done. You should have said Hoover won't use Casey. JMO

The last thing they want now is a LE investigation into all of the people surrounding this case. The less there is known about them the easier it will be for the defense to point the finger at them in court. :cow:

Anybody heard anythang bout D. Casey, lately?

I was just wondering the same thing. Why hasn't Morgan taken any action against him for not showing up for the deposition in the ZG case? Kinda makes you wonder. My money is on some agreement being worked out in return for his testimony. I hope I'm right!

It makes me think he may be facing some charges, and may be breaking away from the As. Perhaps he might even tell some A family secrets to save himself?

I think he messed up going to the woods poking around on a tip before the body was discovered and he better be prepared with a good defense

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back