Daily News Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They said that one cadaver dog hit on something. Then they brought in another cadaver dog for a second opinion and it hit on the same area.

They will be bringing in a different speciality dog(s) tomorrow. Today's dogs are trained in decompositioning bodies; tomorrow's dog(s) are trained in finding older remains.

It also sounded like they will be removing a concrete slab to allow the dogs better access.

They are going to break up concrete slabs tomorrow. Some were slabs that were under the shed they already dismantled. Some slabs were just "there". The dog handlers said the dogs wouldn't necessarily hit below concrete - so that is why they are going to take those slabs up.

They found writings (alot) of Garrido that they took. They also took some things that they thought might be of some value to Jaycee. Said they took out 10 truckloads of trash today. They are photo documenting everything they take out.

And I thought I heard Lt. Orrey say they were being careful to preserve all the items in case they were needed in other cases. Did I hear this correctly?

And I thought I heard Lt. Orrey say they were being careful to preserve all the items in case they were needed in other cases. Did I hear this correctly?

Yep I heard that too while I was in the sitting in the car on the freeway stuck in traffic listening to the press conference on KGO. You never know what or who all those items may be related to huh? A reporter asked about that - the response also was they were being very careful to photograph everything.

I hope that everyone involved is now being photographed when they f*rt! So far, no one has done their job and now, hopefully, they realize that the world is watching!

MOO

Dogs Find Possible Clue On Garrido Property
Investigators Comb Antioch Yards
POSTED: 4:40 pm PDT September 17, 2009
UPDATED: 4:54 pm PDT September 17, 2009

ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Alameda County sheriff's Sgt. J.D. Nelson said during a search, a cadaver dog gave a tentative feel of a cadaver at one area of the residence of Phillip and Nancy Garrido.

At that point, a second dog was brought in and that dog also indicated on that particular part of the property, Nelson said.

Investigators have been digging on the property of the Garridos to possibly find clues in connection with the disappearance of two girls.

Full story: http://www.kcra.com/news/20974301/detail.html

Sums up what we've already posted, but the article will probably be expanded.

Well, I hope its a dead pet or something like that, or this story has the potential to get really nasty.

Well, I hope its a dead pet or something like that, or this story has the potential to get really nasty.
Cadavar dogs do not hit on animal remains. And the fact that two dogs hit on the same spot means most likely they are going to find something and that something will be human.

For those out there - we all remember the education we got on cadavar dogs during the Anthony case. Plus these dogs today are trained on fairly new remains - IOW they smell human decomposition. The dogs that are going tomorrow are trained on "older" - IOW archeological remains.

If I were to draw conclusions from that presser - they found a "newer" grave today - possibly another birth? Lord, that hurts to type. Tomorrow will tell if there are "older" graves - which could be Michaela or some of the other unsolved cases.

A couple more things that impressed me from today's (9/17) press conference.

They are taking photo documentation of clothing and of documents (i.e., PG's voluminous writings) - - in case it relates to other cases.

Items are being saved for Jaycee and her family that "we think might be of value to her" (Lt. Orrey's words)

Just a reminder that there will be another press conference at 9am PDT on Friday morning (tomorrow).

A couple more things that impressed me from today's (9/17) press conference.

They are taking photo documentation of clothing and of documents (i.e., PG's voluminous writings) - - in case it relates to other cases.

Items are being saved for Jaycee and her family that "we think might be of value to her" (Lt. Orrey's words)

that's really sweet...

Here's a good quality video of today's briefing: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzfYWyzc_Ds"]YouTube - Police interview bones found on the property of Phillip and Nancy Garrido kidnapping suspects[/ame].

They will have an archeologist at Friday's briefing to answer any technological questions about the GPR equipment, but Lt. Orrey didn't say if that will be at the 9 am (PT) or 4 pm (PT) assembly.

Just watched a press conference on Fox,not any real news info ,but it is the same about the dogs,etc.I wonder how much info is being obtained from Jaycee???

Just watched a press conference on Fox,not any real news info ,but it is the same about the dogs,etc.I wonder how much info is being obtained from Jaycee???

I'm guessing that Jaycee gave LE quite a bit of information. We learned that Jaycee was brought back to the Garrido house to show LE what happened and where. It was shortly after that when the investigation on both the Garrido property and the property next door really escalated. I think LE may be working off information Jaycee gave them.

Jaycee you are a brave girl! Keep strong dear and help the other victims, if there are any.

Does anyone have a the News Conferences from this morning at 9am?
I can't seem to find it anywhere

A couple of things that caught my interest from the 9/18 morning press conference.

Neither Orrey nor von Savoye are aware of other properties belonging to Garrido. (This reminds me of a video interview with a former FBI profiler who said she wouldn't be surprised if paperwork was found linking Garrido to a storage unit or other property. So, I guess nothing like that has turned up thus far.)

According to Lt. Chris Orrey, the search warrent is just one among a number of other things to pursue before they walk away from Garrido as a potential suspect (in Garecht case)

Orrey said that they have asked questions to Jaycee via other investigators in contact with her (that is, neither she nor Savoye have contacted her directly) . . . but the answers have not given "any clear indication in our cases"

Then she mentioned again, about info from Jaycee as "nothing definitive for our cases" . . .

BUT, please, if you can, listen to the video! I THOUGHT that Lt. Orrey puts a slight stress on the word "OUR" both times, perhaps as if to say that Jaycee HAS information, she has said SOMETHING, but it hasn't clearly indicated the two cases at hand. What do you think? The answers are around 8 mins 50 seconds or thereabouts into the video. Please do watch it.

I had a feeling that there were a few things left unsaid in many regards. Playing things close to the vest at this time seems the prudent thing to do. I still can not think that two police departments would be spending this kind of $$$ without something to go on other than hunches. It will be most interesting to see how things turn out and what is found by the cadaver dogs on Monday.

I'm guessing that Jaycee gave LE quite a bit of information. We learned that Jaycee was brought back to the Garrido house to show LE what happened and where. It was shortly after that when the investigation on both the Garrido property and the property next door really escalated. I think LE may be working off information Jaycee gave them.

It doesn't appear so. I guess that's a good thing if she has no personal knowledge of the other cases. Less trauma for her to deal with.

Kidnapped woman hasn't given clues in other cases
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...D?SITE=KGW&TEMPLATE=USHEADS.html&SECTION=HOME

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back