Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. So much to catch up on.. But just had to comment about it being reiterated that the window screen was due to Deb having fallen into causing it(now I suppose her drunk reinforcing this thought).. But the window screen was pushed INWARD, into the house.. The screen was not pushed out, to the outside of the house..

So, how exactly would she have fell into the window and caused it to bend inward, into the house.. It defies logic that she could have been standing outside and fallen into it therefor bending the window screen inward.. What was she standing on the birdbath?? to reach the level of the window necessary in order to have fallen into the screen bending it inward, into the home??

I suppose if the baby was handed out the window and the person on the outside mangled the screen for appearance sake...JMO

(posted this in the wrong thread, so if you see it twice, that's why)

Wonder why the teenage neighbor's DNA was collected? Would DB really have drug this person into the situation on a whim trying to conceal her own guilt? Seems kinda odd, don't you think? And would LE have just bought DB's "suspicions" to the point they actually rounded up this neighbor and did a DNA swab?

I know it's been reported that this teenage neighbor was over at the house at some point that day...but was it ever reported when? Or if the teenager was male or female? This wouldn't happen to be the neighbor DB was drinking wine on the porch with, would it?

And wasn't the man in the video with DB also reported to be a neighbor prior to him being identified as her brother. HMMMM.

Has it been stated anyway that the brother did not spend the whole evening at her house also?

I wonder how many others were there. Was it a party? Was wine the only substance consumed?

Also, what is the relationship betw. the parents? They are not married...how long have they been together? Were there previous marriages? How old are the older boys?

Sorry to ask so much, but there are so many threads...I can't find the discussion on the father/mother relationship(s)?

Maybe Jeremy has been talking with LE all along and that is why they don't feel a LD test is necessary, if that is accurate.

Maybe he does not have any evidence, but has given LE his suspicions, past homelife history, any marital issues, etc...and yet has been asked to stand by her publicly until they know more. He may not KNOW she did anything, but may suspect it, along with LE. JMO

That's very true, but if this was a book a good twist on it would be that he came home, she's drunk and with another man. They don't hear him, he takes a picture, and wakes her up then...remember we have heard it said he was ruthless in getting custody of his son. I wouldn't put taking a picture past him, to use in another custody suit. They get into a huge fight, and she has possibly pushed a button causing him to snap (we don't know what his first wife did) and he threatens to take LI. They start fighting over the baby and he accidently kills her. DB feels guilty when she realizes the baby is dead, and they cook up the whole abduction theory, as they both have something to do with it. JUST A THEORY MOVI (My Own Vivid Imagination):innocent:

JI does act different than one would expect..could be for several reasons. The one that comes to mind for me is when he arrived home..lights were on his daughter was gone and his wife still drunk as Cuda Brown.

He suspects wifeof affair and calls 911 and begins this journey. I believe his guilt and shame of not protecting Lisa is overwhelming for him and the probability that his wife is the reason his daughter is missing

By the end of day 1 he and DB were getting offers of lots of $$$$ and I am sure he became $$$ struck. And he has gone along for the ride.

There is a reason that his sister said that DB is waiting for LE to arrest her.

Ashley never said that about JI

Well I never really said an "intruder".

I just went looking for the theory thread and found it locked. I have had this theory floating around for a few days now. This new revelation just helps it along.

I still want to know what dad's hours were that night. Not necessarily when he left but what he did for his "lunch hour"? How far away was the Starbuck's he was working on from the house?

Could he had come home for lunch - to check on everyone since it was his first night being away? Caught "them" in the act? Only DB never knew he was there. He could have whisked that baby outta there - taken her to a friend or family member and gotten back to work. He could have left the lights on and even pushed the screen in and even taken the phones - pitched them out the window on the way back to work.

His demeanor through all this has bugged me. He's shown no real emotion. If something happened to Lisa while he was gone - he would be angry! The above scenerio would also elicit anger from him - but he took things into his own hands and "fixed" it.

We've heard that he was "ruthless" at getting custody of his son - sooooooooooooooo..........

Then his cryptic comment about "someone that cheats on her husb.....".

I think if he wasn't involved at all - we would have seen completely different behavior from him. He can't let his guard down - if the WHAT IF scenerio I put above is what happened. He just has to bide his time.

Ok - there it is - please be kind. I'm just throwing things out there and this one has had me bugged for the past few days.

:truce:

I like this theory. I had a similar one but it was the mother who took the baby someplace else because she was planning on leaving JI. But, either way it means a live baby Lisa and I like that. jmo

That is what I am thinking and for some people, a light wine that should be chilled could either make her very sick, give her a terrible headache, or she might just have passed out cold once she lay down.

MOO

I prefer red wines, but there are times when I like a white wine that is properly chilled. If the wine isn't chilled, I will :eek: ask for ice to bring the wine to a drinkable temperature. In a very fine restaurant, the bar tender/waiter will remove the unproperly-chilled wine and bring another ;)

Thanks for that perspective! I hadn't thought that the phones might contain pictures as well as voice messages. Wow!

Pictures are easily deleted,,,and no trace of them online unless you use Sprint and share them.

And as I said earlier, the temperature of the wine would also contribute to how it affected her. At the time it was purchased, it was room temperature on the store shelf.

MOO

You're right and if it was red room temp is how it is served. I don't know if it was a red or white.

I noticed that DB looked at the boxed wines on the store shelves, then turned to check what was already chilled in the coolers. Perhaps she preferred white or lighter wines that are best served chilled. When she didn't see anything that she wanted, she opted for the shelf variety at room temperature.

Somehow I don't think this girl is any kind of wine connoisseur. She appears to be the type who wouldn't care if the wine was chilled or not; and whether she had red or white, as long as she could get sloshed on it.

I prefer red wines, but there are times when I like a white wine that is properly chilled. If the wine isn't chilled, I will :eek: ask for ice to bring the wine to a drinkable temperature. In a very fine restaurant, the bar tender/waiter will remove the unproperly-chilled wine and bring another ;)

Yes, I can't imagine a waiter in a fine dining establishment dropping ice cubes in wine...changes the wine completley,

I am so happy that I moved out of my glass house years ago...

Wine in a box is not cheap, does not contain more alcohol per glass than your finer wines. We do not know how many people were drinking it or how much was left the next morning.

We do not know how "drunk" she was. She may have just had a buzz on or she could have been falling down drunk. She may have a drinking problem or it may have just gotten out of hand that night...we don't know...

If she does have a problem with drinking and her brother took her to the store why in the world would he allow her to buy the box of wine? Why didn't he tell her husband? Why if she had a drinking problem would he allow her to be alone with 3 kids? Yes if something happened to Lisa and she was drunk she is 100% responsible however some responsiblity has to fall to her brother and husband if they were aware of the situation.

I have owned a beer store for over 24 years and the stories I could tell. In our State if a spouse or LE tell us not to sell any alcohol to someone because they have a problem with it, we have to abide by their request. I think most States should adopt this stand.

She should be charged like those who drive drunk and kill someone...those who aided her should also be charged simply because when there is another human life involved they should have taken every step possible to prevent something like this happening. Her home needs to be investigated and her other children need to be safe.

Or this is just something to get us to watch the interview (if it is I will be really angry) and she is like me...a cheap drunk....

Oh I TOTALLY missed that!!! He said that? :thud:

So he might have come home, she was drunk, and she told him another man was there and...

Oh man.

Where are you, baby Lisa? :tears:
Maybe his arrival home was earlier than expected + there was a man present with his drunk woman. Wasn't the dispatch "in progress" as to the burglary or whatever this missing baby was reported as? moo

Do we know for certain that the plastic bag and tape around Lisa's bedroom window was done by LE?

May be why she flunked the ld test. If the question was are you responsible for Lisa's disappearance maybe she felt responsible, although she wasn't literally responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313