Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you read the children have been interviewed?

I read it on here, in the "Did Mom do it?" thread. The children were interviewed straight away, as were the parents. Then the parents refused LE permission to re interview them.

aSnag252025283012529.gif

Sigh Sister and Debthree and all new members!!
:seeya:

Does the radio station seem to side with it being a stranger abduction or that the parents did something to Lisa?

The radio station has been very good about not taking sides. They just release the facts, have a short, general discussion about how "strange" this newest development is, (They keep saying they do not want to spread rumors) then they sometimes open up the lines and take about three callers.

They repeat the news every 30 minutes or so, so I'll see if they reveal anything more next time around.

she has no recall of whether she checked on her daughter or turned off the house lights before she went to bed.

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.

snip

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Her friend left for home about 10:30 p.m., and later told Bradley that she saw the lights in the house go dark. But Bradley herself can't say if she turned off those lights, or whether they may have been flipped on by an intruder whom she believes entered her home through the open front window and took her child.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Arrest her.

Bradley has previously admitted to failing a lie detector test, and told NBC’s Peter Alexander she specifically failed the question about whether or not she knew where her daughter was.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...nto-her-daughters-disappearance#ixzz1b2PjWIJB

Arrest her.

Absolutely.

I am seething. She is playing some 'game'.

IN the ABC interview JI says that DB had woken up when he got there and then they talked for a couple of minutes. He asked her what was going on and he told her about the lights and she jumped out of bed and then he realized something was wrong.

When he first got home he didn't realize Baby Lisa was gone.

I thought he said he went into the room to ask DB where is Lisa?

Waiting on ABC interview link.

Well I am officially off :fence:
- Put her to bed at 6:40...6:40?? She was drunk but is now able to pin the time down this accurately - what happened to 7:30?
- Hasn't talked to her kids about it - bull, the kids have to be asking about it, from the pictures I've seen, they adored Lisa. I'd let my kids be re-interviewed in a heartbeat if it would help find Lisa
- "something like that" - Something like what??
- She looks all around and closes her eyes all the time while answering questions - I guess the spontaneous sobs are not as easy now
- JI is not of this world - his wife got drunk on the night his baby disappears and he knows she would never do anything ... really?

IMO, Deborah Bradley knows exactly what happened to her baby.

not sure where to put this snip from the people interview...

I guess I will put it here...

On the night her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Lisa Irwin's mother drank enough wine at home while relaxing with a neighbor that she has no recollection of whether or not she checked on her daughter or turned off the house lights before she went to bed.

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

The good thing is DB revealed that the stress is getting to her in so many words.

Peter Alexander said that JI and DB have said "this experience has brought them closer together than ever before". What in the hell??? The last thing I would be focusing on if one of my children was missing is how close we are as a result of it. How can they be closer when a fundamental part of them is gone - their precious baby girl. That makes no sense. Yes, when someone dies, like a parent or an ill relative, that shared grief can unite people in the long run but the disappearance of a baby girl is not the same thing. That is such a weird thing to say and I hate that they said it. Too soon people. Just too soon.

Thanks for posting the link to video. DB is much more controlled in this interview but closes her eyes at times when she doesn't want to "see" what she is thinking. Very telling. Her eyes also dart sideways as she begins to answer each question. Looks suspicious. jmo

What happened to Lisa and where is she, alive or dead?

Sorry if this has been posted, but in the Today interview, Alexander says that DB last saw Lisa when she put her to bed at 6:40, and didn't check on her after that (contradicting 10:30 claim). Hmmm.

I have to disagree, Flutterby. Under no circumstances would I let my children talk to the police, unless they were the victim. The police have no business questioning such young children. IMO.

I would ask my children if they had any information myself, but nope, cops aren't doing that to my kids.

I'm with you on this one after seeing how Riley Fox's older brother and the younger brother of Adrianna Hutto were questioned and their parents railroaded-no way!

jmo

I read it on here, in the "Did Mom do it?" thread. The children were interviewed straight away, as were the parents. Then the parents refused LE permission to re interview them.

Thanks, I will go over to that thread to see if I can find an MSM link to that story.

Yeah, after reading about how Kevin Fox's son was treated during questioning, no way, I'd never let police question a little child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor