Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley says police asked her if she killed Lisa, who was 10 months old when she disappeared Oct. 4. She says she doesn't "think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that."

I'd say this woman must still be drunk! Has she never heard that alcohol and drug abuse is the leading cause of domestic violence and child abuse.

Good Lawd...

Mel

innocent mother's do not refuse the other children to be interviewed by LE when you have a missing daughter! PERIOD. This can be done in such a way it wouldn't be traumatic to the boys at all. However it would be traumatic to them if indeed they witnessed something horrific.

Either way, if they told her about burned clothes, or showed her burned clothes, it all boils down to the same thing for me. In the extended interview where the media asked both parents if they were aware of the dumpster fire, father said no, mother said she had heard about it, but LE never called, so it must not have been related to Lisa...and now she says that she was informed of burned clothes...so either the burned clothes were not from the dumpster fire or she is lying. Gee, I wonder which it is.

innocent mother's do not refuse the other children to be interviewed by LE when you have a missing daughter! PERIOD. This can be done in such a way it wouldn't be traumatic to the boys at all. However it would be traumatic to them if indeed they witnessed something horrific.

The children have been interviewed by police.

Bradley says police asked her if she killed Lisa, who was 10 months old when she disappeared Oct. 4. She says she doesn't "think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that."

I'd say this woman must still be drunk! Has she never heard that alcohol and drug abuse is the leading cause of domestic and child abuse.

Good Lawd...

Mel

That's not really the same as saying no, is it?

I'd say this woman must still be drunk! Has she never heard that alcohol and drug abuse is the leading cause of domestic and child abuse.

Good Lawd...

Mel

She says she doesn't "think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that." BBM

Jumping off your post but question is to DB, Something like What?

To me that end statement tells me that DB has clear knowledge of how Lisa died or what was done to her. Freudian slip, take that along with her failing that specific question during her LDT.

IIRC, Mom said she thinks LE was lying to her about the burnt clothes and her failing the LDT. Can't recall which interview but I think it was NBC.

WTH? I would be devastated if the police showed me burned clothes which could possibly belong to my baby!

wm

It was the ABC interview for reference.

Good Lawd...

Mel

I think DB must be clueless to the effects of alcohol or in denial. JMO

She said on GMA that her drinking had nothing to do with Baby Lisa being gone.

Well apparently her neighbor who has 2 children was drinking with her...the neighbors kids didn't disappear.:waitasec:

Either way, if they told her about burned clothes, or showed her burned clothes, it all boils down to the same thing for me. In the extended interview where the media asked both parents if they were aware of the dumpster fire, father said no, mother said she had heard about it, but LE never called, so it must not have been related to Lisa...and now she says that she was informed of burned clothes...so either the burned clothes were not from the dumpster fire or she is lying. Gee, I wonder which it is.

It's a bit odd if she didn't think to mention the burned clothes to her husband (if they were from the dumpster fire he was unaware of). It sounds like a detail that would stand out in my mind.

I'd say this woman must still be drunk! Has she never heard that alcohol and drug abuse is the leading cause of domestic violence and child abuse.

Good Lawd...

Mel

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

She needs to spend ONE NIGHT in an ER to see if alcohol changes a person. Correction: make that ONE HOUR. Sheesh

Why isn't the river being searched? The home is less than a mile from the river. By all observations LE is searching for a body. A body would have been carried downstream, but why isn't anyone looking in this direction?

That's not really the same as saying no, is it?

True dat -- she didn't say no. Instead went on to say that alcohol doesn't change a person "like that". Like what? Turn them into a murderer?

Yah it does -- open the newspaper on any given day.

MOO

Mel

But she doesn't remember enough to say "Absolutely not!!!"

and she failed the poly on the exact question of did she know where Lisa is.

Arrest her.

Listening to Judge Jeanine in the Today show interview, it sounds like Mom didn't tell her about 1) being drunk, or 2) time last seen being 6:40am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuth719