Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Mom said she thinks LE was lying to her about the burnt clothes and her failing the LDT. Can't recall which interview but I think it was NBC.

WTH? I would be devastated if the police showed me burned clothes which could possibly belong to my baby!

wm

The mother failed the LDT question of where Lisa is...says she will take another if needed. Says the drinking has nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. Says police showed her burned clothes.The dad says he never thought it was a cover up or accident...it's not possible. He didn't immediately realize that Lisa was gone. It's made them alot closer.

Mom says she feels they're gonna find her. She says when she's seen other cases like this she always suspects the parents but never again....

Paraphrased....from ABC interview with Dan abrams

wm

BBM

Burned clothes?!?!? Oh, my God!!

If she did do something to the baby, I can't figure out why the father would stand by her.

Maybe she lied to him saying something like "I rolled over on her and panicked." Then he knows Lisa is gone, nothing to bring her back and now protecting her.

megynkelly Megyn Kelly
Will break major news in missing baby (Lisa Irwin) case today at 1p. DO NOT MISS AMERICA LIVE @ 1p! Had 2 hr interview w/parents yesterday.
5 minutes ago

The friend, where does she live in correlation to DB house? Is it west of DB house if someone can tell me?

Can't the neighbour who was drinking with her vouch for Lisa's presence in the house up till 10.30 pm?

Maybe, maybe not. Did she go along with Deborah to put Lisa to bed? To check on her at any time? How drunk was the neighbor? If they sat on the front steps drinking all the time the neighbor might be able to say Lisa wasn't removed via the front door but maybe there were bathroom breaks or visits to the kitchen during which Lisa could have been taken via the front door, or maybe there is another way via the back of the house, maybe Lisa was long gone by the time the neighbor got there...

It would be very interesting to hear what the neighbor has to say.

And I wonder why that person hasn't come out swinging in the press defending her friend. :waitasec:

It's funny that no one has really come out to defend DB. Even Terri Horman had her wild red-headed friend to defend her.

As I mentioned earlier, her own brother left her twisting in the wind. He let the "unidentified" man at the store rumor go on without a peep from him. We also heard earlier that the "unidentified" man was her neighbor. I'm wondering now, which source of information is more reliable in this case? The source that says the guy is the neighbor, or the source that says it's her brother? :waitasec:

It is so important to get the correct wording from these interviews while posting as ONE word could change the entire story.

It also helps to put in which station interview so we can reference what was said by reviewing the interview.

megynkelly Megyn Kelly
Will break major news in missing baby (Lisa Irwin) case today at 1p. DO NOT MISS AMERICA LIVE @ 1p! Had 2 hr interview w/parents yesterday.
5 minutes ago

They've really gone on a major media blitz, haven't they?

Wonder what brought this on.

Whoa HO

West of house,

West House over A(?)

HO (initials of person who helped her?

Thinking out loud about something sorry people. Just ignore me.

Just watched it. I just can't buy that a stranger broke in a stole a baby. An older kid maybe but are pedophiles into 10 month olds? :( It just doesn't seem plausible. I think something happened to the baby while the mother was drunk. IMO

Pedophiles are most definitely into babies. Like any abuser, they have their own age preferences from newborn to teens but it's not like they always have easy access to their favorite one. Sometimes they have to take what they can get, other times they may choose to abuse a child who is too young to tell on them effectively.

If a pervert took Lisa, I'm betting he is someone who is close enough to the family that he knew that Dad wasn't home and Mom was passed out. He is a neighbor, friend or relative. He may have been waiting for his opportunity to get to this baby and when he saw it he took it. (He may have even encouraged Mom to party that night!) I think that the intent was to sexually assault the baby but not necessarily kill her. Something went wrong and he had to (sorry!) get rid of her.

I'm calling this my "theory of the moment" because who knows what we'll find out next!

I really believe that Lisa's mom is probably a very loving and attentive mother who used very bad judgement that night. She took a chance that many foolish parents have taken without such serious consequences. How many times have otherwise responsible parents left the kids with a sitter and came home drunk? Everyone doesn't do it, but many parents have. It is just like driving home from a party or bar, making it home safely and thinking that you must be a really good driver when you are drunk. The fact is, you were just lucky not to have a wreck or get pulled over!

She did not plan on blacking out, but I think she did and now her baby is gone.:twocents:

ITA ! If Debra was not alone that night, and was drinking with other people, has she told LE who these people were ? Because if she passed out, and last thing she remembers is someone else being there, wouldn't she point the finger at them ? Unless perhaps they are underage, and she doesn't want it out ? But then again her Baby is missing ! and her older children were in that house, and likely know what took place,but can't be interviewed ? For me, the picture of mom isn't getting any prettier, more like diabolical.:furious:

They've been interviewed - as was pointed out to me last night, the tweet by Alexander was "RE-interviewed". So, they have been interviewed at least once. I read it wrong as well.

megynkelly Megyn Kelly
5 minutes ago

This might be the announcement that they are bringing in an attorney. Peter Alexander made reference to it at the end of the Today Show segment.

Patty I hope the announcement is CPS took the children in or LE got a court order to re-interview the other children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89