DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAHHH - I got that impression from the article:

She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Huh, wah, huh? :waitasec:

So adult time consists of drinking 5 or MORE glasses of wine and possibly blacking out? I don't call that adult time - I call that a problem...a serious problem.

The boys need to be removed from under her care stat! Sorry, this is how I feel.

MOOO

Mel

Also, doesn't adult time with children mean being extra responsible. It gets me that she doesn't see anything wrong with what she did......getting drunk while caring for her children.

"Adult time" is fine and great when your children aren't at home. Getting drunk while your children are present (asleep or not) is not intelligent in the slightest. Case in point.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

Peter A. said an announcement was expected this afternoon that the parents have hired a lawyer. Also said the parents said this ordeal has brought them closer than ever.

Judge JP said DB had been consistent with her statements up til now and that it's concerning that her story has suddenly changed.

Paraphrased.....

wm

What kind of man stands beside a woman who got pissed drunk and passes out possibly causing the death of his child? Seriously? :furious:

"Adult time" is fine and great when your children aren't at home. Getting drunk while your children are present (asleep or not) is not intelligent in the slightest. Case in point.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

and a sick child to boot! What is wrong with people?? I'm furious. I wish she would've kept her mouth shut. :banghead:

Dan Abrams speaks with the couple separately to see if their stories match up.

If she was drunk and something happened to Lisa, I don't get how she managed to cover it up so completely that Lisa hasn't been found.

Drunk people aren't that great at covering their tracks.

Oh dear -- a possible blackout??

On the night her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Lisa Irwin's mother drank enough wine at home while relaxing with a neighbor that she has no recall of whether she checked on her daughter or turned off the house lights before she went to bed.

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Not understanding "it's a possibility". Either you blacked out or you didn't. Do you recall the events of the night before? Yes or no? :banghead:

she has no recall of whether she checked on her daughter or turned off the house lights before she went to bed.

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.

snip

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Her friend left for home about 10:30 p.m., and later told Bradley that she saw the lights in the house go dark. But Bradley herself can't say if she turned off those lights, or whether they may have been flipped on by an intruder whom she believes entered her home through the open front window and took her child.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Arrest her.

Not understanding "it's a possibility". Either you blacked out or you didn't. Do you recall the events of the night before? Yes or no? :banghead:

"It's a possibility" is a nice way of saying "Yes, but I don't want to look like the worlds worst parent on national TV" in my opinion.

:banghead:

If there was nothing wrong with her having some adult time, WHY did she lie about it? Why fudge the time of last contact with the child? If you want to have your child found it helps to give the police correct information.

Can she now be arrested for child endangerment or something? Getting drunk while your children are home (thus, leading to one of them turning up missing....), not being all together forthcoming with police, etc. cannot be legal, right?

If she was drunk and something happened to Lisa, I don't get how she managed to cover it up so completely that Lisa hasn't been found.

Drunk people aren't that great at covering their tracks.

I was wondering that as well. My theory is that she got a rush of adrenaline and went into autopilot. I bet she remembers every minute of what happened after IMO she realized Lisa died in some way.

Peter A. said an announcement was expected this afternoon that the parents have hired a lawyer. Also said the parents said this ordeal has brought them closer than ever.

Judge JP said DB had been consistent with her statements up til now and that it's concerning that her story has suddenly changed.

Paraphrased.....

wm

Um...I have a big problem with this. I'm just pleased as punch that these two are closer than ever. That's just swell, that's fabulous...fantastic.

What about baby Lisa?

Why do I see this turning into another Anthony circus, where baby Lisa will be completely forgotten.

:maddening:

She said on GMA that her drinking had nothing to do with Baby Lisa being gone.

There is a vast difference between an explanation and an excuse. It sounds like DB is confusing the two.

Drunkenness would help explain the confusion and paucity of facts but it far from excuses DB's responsibility. In fact, to my way of thinking, it make her doubly guilty. First, for deciding to drink while she was the sole caregiver and then, secondly, guilty for whatever actions she did or didn't take relating to Baby Lisa's disappearance. IMO, rather than relieving her of guilt (poor honey ~ she can't remember) it multiplies it.

Just trying to figure out how she thinks it is to her advantage to make this admission on national tv right now. I don't think she's making this fact public in order to help find her daughter ~ Don't think that knowledge would help find Baby Lisa; but DB might believe that it could help her own self in some way. But how?

Can't the neighbour who was drinking with her vouch for Lisa's presence in the house up till 10.30 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae