Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've really gone on a major media blitz, haven't they?

Wonder what brought this on.

Just makes my blood boil. Whatever they have to say surely will not help find Lisa or they'd have said it before the star talking heads time slots on Monday.

What are they doing? Certainly not helping to spread the word about their baby. I've YET to see Deborah Bradley hold up the flyer to show the public what her baby looks like. In one interview she just kept playing with it in her lap but never held it up.

These two are making me ill. Praying for that sweet baby girl

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7237957#post7237957"]Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

thread is open for the interview (^^)

megynkelly Megyn Kelly
Will break major news in missing baby (Lisa Irwin) case today at 1p. DO NOT MISS AMERICA LIVE @ 1p! Had 2 hr interview w/parents yesterday.
5 minutes ago

Calling all Astros!!!
Oh how I wish we had them back now!!!!!

Anxious to hear mom's reasoning for not letting the other children be interviewed. Under other circumstances, I would resist this myself. If my baby was missing and in danger, I would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the professionals asked of me in order to get my baby back! If she says she doesn't want her children scarred by an interview with LE, I will feel 100% sure she is guilty the second the words leave her mouth. I don't buy that excuse under these circumstances.

I have to disagree, Flutterby. Under no circumstances would I let my children talk to the police, unless they were the victim. The police have no business questioning such young children. IMO.

I would ask my children if they had any information myself, but nope, cops aren't doing that to my kids.

Two TV interviews and the People interview??

Must explain why they were seen driving off in a private car w/driver yesterday. Wonder if they're getting paid for any of these exclusives.

:(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7238384&postcount=40"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE[/ame]

Hi all! I've been following this case from the beginning and had to chime in after watching the interviews on GMA today.

It sounds like they are also changing their stories about what happened when the dad got home. He said in this interview that he woke DB up when he got home and asked her about all of the lights being on. They then checked on the kids together. Didn't he initially say that he checked on the kids first and then woke DB up when he discovered that the baby wasn't in her crib??

I haven't read the rest of this thread (...yet), but I was just listening to the local radio station, and after the talk show hosts announced Peter Alexander's tweet about DB being drunk, they added something like "we've known this information for awhile, as have other other media outlets, but we weren't able to release it."

Now, I may have misheard them. But, if I didn't, it makes me wonder what ELSE the media -- and to a larger degree, LE -- knows about this case.

The mother failed the LDT question of where Lisa is...says she will take another if needed. Says the drinking has nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. Says police showed her burned clothes.

The dad says he never thought it was a cover up or accident...it's not possible. He didn't immediately realize that Lisa was gone. It's made them alot closer.

Mom says she feels they're gonna find her. She says when she's seen other cases like this she always suspects the parents but never again....

Paraphrased....from ABC interview with Dan abrams

wm

(Bold/Underlining mine)

Burned clothes - this ties in with the neighbor seeing a man carrying a baby in just a diaper.

When my son was Lisa's age, he wanted to be where his older sister was. Lisa could have gone with brothers and visiting kid to watch the video. If she got tired, I think she would have just gone to sleep watching it. It was said earlier that Lisa just had a stuffy nose - kids that age often have stuffy noses and may not be important here.

The only time my kids were put to bed unless it was nap time or bed time was if I had a big mess to clean up - broken glass for example. Only put there to keep them safe. If she saw her standing up in her bed, she was not ready to be put down for the night.

I have tried so hard to not make a determination of her until we learn more but she (they) keep making it harder and harder. Would a loving mother who is innocent say anything else but OMG, this is all my fault??? Lisa to be found!

Hi all! I've been following this case from the beginning and had to chime in after watching the interviews on GMA today.

It sounds like they are also changing their stories about what happened when the dad got home. He said in this interview that he woke DB up when he got home and asked her about all of the lights being on. They then checked on the kids together. Didn't he initially say that he checked on the kids first and then woke DB up when he discovered that the baby wasn't in her crib??

That's what I thought too, Sigh Sister.

WELCOME to WS!:seeya:

wm

(Bold/Underlining mine)

Burned clothes - this ties in with the neighbor seeing a man carrying a baby in just a diaper.

I thought I heard her say they TOLD her there were burned clothes, not that they showed her burned clothes.

I haven't read the rest of this thread (...yet), but I was just listening to the local radio station, and after the talk show hosts announced Peter Alexander's tweet about DB being drunk, they added something like "we've known this information for awhile, as have other other media outlets, but we weren't able to release it."

Now, I may have misheard them. But, if I didn't, it makes me wonder what ELSE the media -- and to a larger degree, LE -- knows about this case.

Does the radio station seem to side with it being a stranger abduction or that the parents did something to Lisa?

I have to disagree, Flutterby. Under no circumstances would I let my children talk to the police, unless they were the victim. The police have no business questioning such young children. IMO.

I would ask my children if they had any information myself, but nope, cops aren't doing that to my kids.

I have heard about instances where children were afraid to confide in their parents, but would confide in a stranger (like a psychologist or the police).
Saying that you wouldn't let your kids talk to the police would only work if you were absolutely sure they would never hold anything back from you -- I can attest to the fact that my own child has kept things from me. Things that it was probably better that I found out about much after the fact!

I thought I heard her say they TOLD her there were burned clothes, not that they showed her burned clothes.

Thank you for clarifying SS. I was typing /transcribing furiously during the interview so that is prolly my bad.

wm

I have a feeling that they are pretty sure what happened, but without solid proof, there's nothing they can do. We could be only one forensic result away from seeing this whole thing resolved. Sadly, I am very doubtful that the resolution will be a live Lisa, and the interviews have helped shake me off the fence a little.

Even if I had been drunk the very first night that I was the sole caretaker for three kids, one of whom was sick, there is no way that I would admit it. LE would have to leak it, but I would never admit to it. Never. The guilt would be too much. That's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae