Darlie Routiers Website!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Valindrea said:
I just saw them. It's the sadist thing I've ever seen. I can't stop crying. How could a mother do this to her children? Those poor boys.

I don't know darlin!!

I noticed that both of these new sites are no longer there. Not even an "Under Construction" or URL parking place holder. Interesting.

Re: the photos. I agree. If it were my kiddos who had been murdered like that, the last thing I'm going to do is make those pictures public. That alone has to make you wonder about the whole family.

It's like, "We don't care about the boys' dignity or memory, as long as we can get Darlie off the hook."

Sad.

Jim

Jeana,

I was able to access the justicefordarlie.net site this morning. Part of the problem was a typo in the original post for this thread, which has it as justicefordarliler.net. Drop the "r" and you're in business.

The routiertranscripts.com URL is still down. Perhaps they decided they only needed one URL.

Jim

Wonderful!!! Pay particular attention to the testimonies of Darlie and Darin Routier!!! LOL Pure FICTION!!! The funniest part is that neither of them could come back with answers to the question on the stand that made any sense, yet their supporters are STILL using the same answers!!

Jeana (DP) said:
Dani, a coupla posters said they couldn't access that site. Any idea what's up?

Yeah as Jim said I think they got rid of www.routiertranscripts.com (I suspect it was only a temporary page whilst they got 'Just Darlie' up and running). I really appreciate the index of the transcripts as they have them and also the ability to search the transcripts.

I don't think I'm even halfway thru the prosecutions case in the transcripts and can see the writing on the wall. I haven't found the answers to all my questions yet, but so far the prosecution is laying out a strong case, imo. Those poor boys......those pics were so sad and shows the cold bloodedness that went into those murders.

I have followed this case from when it started and I believe Darlie is GULITY and I always did. I did not however see the photos of sweet little Devon until today doing some searching and came across photos of him and I am sick to my stomach. Those poor sweet little boys. And not to mention there were pictures of Darlie on Death Rob (where she belongs in my opinion) with Drake looking through the window. I only pray she stays in prison so that poor little Drake is safe. I can only imagine what that poor child has been told.

I think those photos should be blown up and be the wall paper in Darlie's jail cell and in every room Darin walks in for the rest of both of their lives. I am not sure what role Darin played in all of this but the pure fact that he is supporting her now makes me even sicker to my stomach, I mean those were your two children.

And I agree with posters above I would not want my children’s pictures of them like that public my God show them some dignity in the honor of there memory. I would be very interested in to hear what other family members say about all this but obviously they don’t care or it is not important, but if they were my nephews, grandson or even close family friends children I would be such a loud voice for these two poor little souls who has no-one but strangers standing up for them. I am just sick about the whole thing. There must be 100's or more sites called "Darlie's Innocent, help Darlie bla bla bla bla bla" What about “Justice for Damon & Devon"?????????????????????????????

edited for typo

I was serioulsy surprised to see the crime scene photos on her website.

I know they would just say, if confronted, that the pics are on there for informational purposes only, but c'mon! Those are your kids!

Those pictures are horrible, and then to see her posng in prison just sets me off more.

little1 said:
I was serioulsy surprised to see the crime scene photos on her website.

I know they would just say, if confronted, that the pics are on there for informational purposes only, but c'mon! Those are your kids!

Those pictures are horrible, and then to see her posng in prison just sets me off more.

Well she was a poser outside of prison and it continues. They like to claim they were "livin large," but that doesn't make them decent humans!

I got WasBlind's links to work but not the first two (thanks, Lanie.)

Those poor little boys were dispensable items to Darlie.

I will light a candle the day she takes the walk to her execution.

Has anyone noticed the new posting on her site as of 12/29 about Greg Davis?

In it they state that much of the states evidence has been 'debunked' and many witnesses changed their statements, including nurses who say they were coached into changing their original opinions. It also goes on to say that the State conveniently lost key evidence in the rape exam.

It has been sooo long since I read the trial transcripts, can anyone tell me if there WAS a rape kit done? And if so, wouldnt the defense have brought it up IF there was evidence of a rape???

They also say the bloody fingerprint was not a smudge as Greg Davis stated, but had 8 indentifiable markers and was never run through AFIS.

Does the Darlie camp have anything to substaniate those claims?? Affidavits by the nurses??? (wouldnt the defense lawyers want to obtain those statements in writing???). I guess they can claim whatever they want, and this point they dont have to prove their claims.

Anybody have any thoughts??

They never did a rape kit. It was only mentioned but NEVER completed. I am with you in regards to the nurses changing their statements. That would be ALL OVER THE NEWS. The only thing that I believe from that site is the transcripts. That is it.

Thats what I thought about the rape kit WhiteWendy. How can you lose key evidence of the rape kit if their wasnt one done in the first place.

Thats what I thought about the rape kit WhiteWendy. How can you lose key evidence of the rape kit if their wasnt one done in the first place.

There was a partial rape exam done.

3 Q. Okay. Now, later on did you try to
4 coordinate some type of rape exam?
5 A. Yes, sir, I did
6 Q. Why was there a rape exam being
7 conducted, or going to be conducted?
8 A. I don't know why it was brought up. I
9 don't know if it -- I don't know who decided to do that.
10 One of the residents asked me how do we set up a rape
11 exam for someone in the intensive care unit. And I
12 called the emergency department and found out who the
13 OB/GYN that was on call for the day was, and set that up
14 through Dr. Santos and Dr. Gogel.
15 Q. Okay. Now, did you want to explain
16 that procedure to Mrs. Routier?
17 A. Yes, sir, I did.
18 Q. Okay. And, what did you say to her?
19 A. I tried to -- I asked her if she
20 understood what we were going to do. Did she understand
21 what a rape exam was? I explained to her that we didn't
22 do a full rape kit at Baylor Hospital, because those are
23 done at Parkland, but did she understand that it would be
24 like, just a normal GYN exam. Was she okay with that. I
25 had asked her, did she think she had been raped.

http://www.justicefordarlie.net/transcripts/volumes/vol-31.php

Has anyone noticed the new posting on her site as of 12/29 about Greg Davis?

In it they state that much of the states evidence has been 'debunked' and many witnesses changed their statements, including nurses who say they were coached into changing their original opinions. It also goes on to say that the State conveniently lost key evidence in the rape exam.

It has been sooo long since I read the trial transcripts, can anyone tell me if there WAS a rape kit done? And if so, wouldnt the defense have brought it up IF there was evidence of a rape???

They also say the bloody fingerprint was not a smudge as Greg Davis stated, but had 8 indentifiable markers and was never run through AFIS.

Does the Darlie camp have anything to substaniate those claims?? Affidavits by the nurses??? (wouldnt the defense lawyers want to obtain those statements in writing???). I guess they can claim whatever they want, and this point they dont have to prove their claims.

Anybody have any thoughts??

Davis is in a spot of trouble now alleging allowing his staff to work on an election during working hours so you know the Darlies won't miss this and will try and allege he did something dishonest in this investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back