Darlie Routiers Website!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The State DPS lab will be doing the DNA testing. Considering how a lot of misinformation is out there about the case it is wise of the family to just keep all their cards close to the vest until it is time to play 'em. I do believe the family has to pay for the testing if they don't want the DPS to do it.

LOL, the family is the source of that "misinformation."

Do you think the state will accept test results they didn't run or observe? Not likely, IMO

someone posted here once she was offered life is she confessed after her sentence. there was no link and i cant find it. has anyone ever heard this? the reason i ask is if that's the case she is a fool not to take it. even if she won a new trial they state can always go after her for Devon's death. it seems almost pointless. she is never getting out of jail. she knows the evidence points to her. is she so vain she would rather go to the death chamber swearing she was innocent rather than just finally admit what happened that night, unburden her soul of lies and try to make a life for herself in prison?

then again, this post could be a waste of time if she as not offered life instead of DR.

erinleigh, I've never ever heard that Darlie was offered a plea if she confessed. I don't believe she was, they knew they had her dead to rights.

Just went back to the site JusticeforDarlie.net. Now I was directed to an advertising page for lawyers....hmmm....

I would like to see the crime scene pictures in high resolution but I don't have any credentials to give them. I can't really see the detail that well on the website.

Mention of that site reminds me of the months I spent plodding through the transcripts, which 100% convinced me of her guilt.

The bond hearing is a doozy!

Just saying if anyone "believes" Darlie is innocent, read the transcripts. The blood evidence puts the knife in her hand during the attacks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnjackson971@
Back