David Carradine Found Dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MSN is now calling it a suicide too.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=412683&GT1=28103

I never watched Kung Fu (not born yet....hehe) but saw him in many movies and being a Tarantino fan I saw Kill Bill a few times and thought he was great.

Okay you youngin'! I remember Kung Fu because my little brother loved the show and to this day adores Carradine. I watched it with him because we only had one tv in the house. I can remember Kung Fu became a big deal with all the kids and there was a song called "Kung Fu fighting".

Ah such was the landscape of my childhood. You will be missed David.

What sad news. I loved watching Kung Fu when I was a kid. He was in one of my all time favorite movies "The Long Riders".

He will be missed.

I just started watching the new series "Mental" which I must say is VERY good and it looked like David Carradine was going to be on the next episode..This is just SO sad...My prayers go out to the family!

Fox and TMZ Levine are reporting police said he was found naked, hanging in a closet.

They also said he was known as a loving family man, and someone just had dinner with him yesterday. Makes you wonder (if it was suicide) what was going through his mind.

Sad. Just sad.

Fox and TMZ Levine are reporting police said he was found naked, hanging in a closet.

They also said he was known as a loving family man, and someone just had dinner with him yesterday. Makes you wonder (if it was suicide) what was going through his mind.

Sad. Just sad.

Something doesn't seem right about the whole thing if you ask me. He had a family, he was in the middle of shooting a new film, his career was going great and had gotten a great boost after Kill Bill, he goes out to dinner with a friend and seems totally normal and then goes back to his hotel and kills himself?

Thanks, JBean. It is being stated on Fox that he was found hanged. Seems your first report was correct.

Sad.
In my experience, our local LA news usually gets the entertainment info early and accurate.
RIP David

Something doesn't seem right about the whole thing if you ask me. He had a family, he was in the middle of shooting a new film, his career was going great and had gotten a great boost after Kill Bill, he goes out to dinner with a friend and seems totally normal and then goes back to his hotel and kills himself?

I must admit that I had a few alternative thoughts when I heard that he was naked in the closet, and this happened in Bangkok.

Until they report otherwise, I'm just going to assume it's a suicide. (But, you could very well be right, and it wouldn't surprise me if there IS more to it. We've got an office over there, I've heard the dark stories of life over there for many.)

RIP DC. He was one of my favs.

I feel so sorry for his family and friends having to deal with such a loss. :(

Naked and hanging doesn't sound like the kind of person he appeared to be. I guess suicide isn't supposed to make sense. Has there been any mention of a note?

Loved Kung Fu...RIP DC. Never seemed like the way he would go...

Just pure speculation...Some kind of "intimate" playing gone wrong?

How do you accidentally hang yourself with a rope????

"rope was around his neck and other parts of his body....."

I am just going to say it; was there any money found in the room? I wonder if he brought home a prostitute (he has been married 5 times......) and was killed for money.

I think it was a sex act gone wrong. He had rope around other parts of his body but they didn't say which parts.

Kristins1223...That was what I was alluding to. I agree.

I think it was a sex act gone wrong. He had rope around other parts of his body but they didn't say which parts.

If it was sex with another person and they just left him there......that's weird and should probably be illegal.

I know some people are into asphyxiation sex and I suppose some could be into solo asphyxiation but I still can't understand how you accidentally hang yourself - from what I have read it sounds like he was hanging, not just strangled

If it was sex with another person and they just left him there......that's weird and should probably be illegal.

I know some people are into asphyxiation sex and I suppose some could be into solo asphyxiation but I still can't understand how you accidentally hang yourself - from what I have read it sounds like he was hanging, not just strangled

This was what I firts thought of hearing the news. A few years ago someone who work for the company I am at was sent overseas to do some work. He was booked in a High class Hotel but they found his body in a seedy part of town in a low class motel room .Evryone was saying suicide but we found on line articles from the country saying diffrent. The guy was also found a big gash in head hanging. Never made any sense to me.

Yup, Autoerotic Asphyxiation (sp?) was my first thought. I think given the circumstances it is most likely.

Too bad. He was neat.

RIP David C.

Yup, Autoerotic Asphyxiation (sp?) was my first thought. I think given the circumstances it is most likely.

Too bad. He was neat.

RIP David C.

That thought came to my mind too sariebell. There was a suggestion of that when Michael Hutchence (INXS lead singer) was found in a simular way.

But given that David was 73, it made me pause in considering this possibility. Given that everything that I read back then about Michael suggested it's most common in young(er) men.

I really didn't want to suggest that possibility so I'm glad you did.

Far be it from me to buy ex-wife talk wholesale, but his 4th wife was pretty vocal about his interesting sexual tastes. See: Star, David Carradine faces allegations of Incest - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

However, this being Bangkok, I am not sure we'll know the truth - suicide was a convenient cover story. Now they might be ok with autoerotic play gone wrong; it's not as clean, but it's better than "killed by hooker for wallet."

Whatever the case, it's sad.

Naked in the closet of a 5 star Bangkok hotel room, hung with curtain pulls.

Now all I will remember is how he died, the obvious weird sex issue surrounding his death and the claims made by his 4th wife of drugs, alchohol, incest and sexual perversion.

Nice. There go all my fond memories of him and I will not be able to watch any of his movies without thinking - nasty batard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back