David Carradine Found Dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you look at this site... with a picture of a luxury room at the hotel in question, Note the rectangular light fixture on the wall above the night stand. It and the night stand actually do look like the one in the picture next to the bed. I think it actually could be the correct hotel. Asian hotels are usually much smaller than US ones. Even luxury rooms are smaller in scale than what we are use to here.

I read that the paper shaded his head and legs to disguise tattoos and his face. (??) To explain why dark?

I feel very sorry for the family... WAY too much information...

http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/Thailand/Swissotel%20Nai%20Lert%20Park/Hotel%20Features/Rooms%20Overview

Here is another, more clear picture of the room... better to see the light fixture

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212235885.shtml

On that same link they're now reporting that autopsy photos have been leaked.

OK looked at autopsy photo and here are my thoughts:

wound in neck is pretty deep and very dark red. There also appears to be blood on the right side of his head - don't know if that is from autopsy or what.

I found it odd that one of his legs was up, bent at the knee as though still in rigor? But someone had folded his hands across his chest?

This must be pre-autopsy because the black rope/string is still on his stomach and although having been released from his neck, still appears to be connected to his genitals. Hands folded over it.

There were rumors that he was in black fishnets and a wig - hence the darkening of skin in the photo and dark hair. I think that was from TMZ so take it with a grain.

Now reports are saying his hands WERE NOT TIED. Then it's very possible he just took this a second too far and after he passed out then the weight of his body made the rope around his neck imbed deeply...

It's kind of sad that the last images of him will be on that table, but reality is sometimes good for us.

Maybe he will bring the dangers of this self satisfaction method further into the light.

OK - I went to the site again and duh, me, there are more pics, well two more so they answered some questions.

The photos are post autopsy as he is zippered all the way up the front. Not quite the CSI technique.

The black string appears to be shoelace because it has that taped in hard end. It's very long and I was looking to see if it were several tied together but can't see that clearly.

No marks that I can see on the wrists.

I read at msn that an "expert" who recently did a documentary on bondage/asphyxiaton things claimed, "this was not a solo act".

It appears that the claims are still there and seemingly legit that he had on a wig, fishnets and that there was red lingerie on the bed - hence the hanging photo is real.

Anyone heard different?

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/people/1618694,w-carradine-autops

The family also released a statement from Dr. Michael Baden, who said Carradine’s death wasn’t a suicide. He said further information from Thailand is needed for a final determination.

I would believe this if it came from someone other than Baden. Baden's opinion hinges on the amount of his fee. Don't you just love the 'further information from Thailand is needed for a final determination'?

Maybe it wasn't suicide, maybe it was. Don't really care if he had some sexual perviness going on alone there in that closet. I loved Carradine as Kung Fu and always will. But if he was murdered I certainly hope who ever did that is found and punished. Sympathies to his family no matter how he died.

So true about Baden and fees! I don't think this was suicide - just games gone wrong. And I feel for his fam at his demise but he left them wide open to whatever shame they may feel by him being found like this. And yes he had every right to do it but he had to know that each time he struck the match there was chance of getting burned. It sure seems awful silly to me but whatever.

So true about Baden and fees! I don't think this was suicide - just games gone wrong. And I feel for his fam at his demise but he left them wide open to whatever shame they may feel by him being found like this. And yes he had every right to do it but he had to know that each time he struck the match there was chance of getting burned. It sure seems awful silly to me but whatever.

Back when I used to smoke I would get scared during tornado warnings or scared to fly in a plane then I would realize that I was engaging in an addiction (cigs) that was more dangerous statistically than either of those. It was easy to close off my mind and think that "it won't happen to me" especially when the addiction was calling.

I think that for someone to engage in this self hanging for a couple of decades (according to the ex wife Gail) he must have been addicted to the behavior.

2 Questions:
Wouldn't repeatedly cutting off oxygen to the brain cause damage over time? Like having a series of mini strokes?

What do you all think about the ex wife who is *everywhere* right now telling every salacious story she can. I am sure it is for the money. Part of me thinks well it is her story and she has the right to do with it whatever she wants plus I understand he was pretty awful to her. On the other hand it seems like she has no regard for his family, children, brothers, etc. and is pretty dirty for dragging him repeatedly through the mud. Opinions?

What do you all think about the ex wife who is *everywhere* right now telling every salacious story she can. I am sure it is for the money. Part of me thinks well it is her story and she has the right to do with it whatever she wants plus I understand he was pretty awful to her. On the other hand it seems like she has no regard for his family, children, brothers, etc. and is pretty dirty for dragging him repeatedly through the mud. Opinions?

I haven't seen anything other than her confirming which was in Court documents which were supposed to be sealed and were not.

What is she saying?

I haven't seen anything other than her confirming which was in Court documents which were supposed to be sealed and were not.

What is she saying?

(LALaw2000 don't read this, you really don't want to know)

This is the wife who came before the one whose court documents are all over. (that wife gave a tasteful, touching interview the day of the death and in spite of the bitter divorce she was complementary. Except she is writing a book :eek: ) Wife number 3 says that DC loved to tie himself up and would spend days planning new ways to do it and going to the hardware store to buy necessary materials. He once hung himself up in the basement and stayed that way all evening even though they had guests over. She said he would float in the pool that way until he began to sink. She said she was always walking into the bedroom to find him engaging in "self gratification" and bondage and she would just walk out. Once (she says) she had to cut him down from hanging and revive him. They also have an interview with the owner of a sex shop who says that DC has bought every bit of bondage equipment and the videos that the store sells. Hard to believe that he used all this stuff all alone as they seem to kind of be meant to share. (oh, my, I really don't want to know as much as I now do about this particular lifestyle)

This is according to TMZ, Radaronline, and the Enquirer (all the finer journalists, LOL) and they have videos of her. She looks just a little confused to me and it is edited a lot as if she is being coached about what to say. Not as in "making things up" but more like "ok now talk about how he liked to do such and such." I know from court documents that she has had money problems.

Someone could rightly say that I am just as guilty now of spreading this info, (and I am and I'm sorry) however, as an amateur crime investigator it definitely shows a looooong history of this behavior with the victim and indicates that he probably took one chance too many.

Last night I was watching TV to try and go to sleep when the strangest thing happened.

Here came a show called 'Mental' I think and is starred David Carradine. I almost fainted as it was a 2009, or new, show. He was in a catatonic state after his wife had died, and the Dr's thought he was faking it as he had actually killed her. They lambasted him verbally, brought his daughter in and all turned out well. He left the hospital with her and if he did kill her, well, that is a ? LOL

Anyway it about blew me away, as I had seen the autopsy photo of him lying on the table and his hands looked the very same. All narled. xox

PS: Took me a while longer to go to sleep . . . . .

I saw that show Mental as well.

All I could think of when I saw DC was.......how he looked when he was hanging there with his hoohaa all tied up. EEEWWWWEEEE.

I wonder how many other so called "stars" do these stupid things.

sheesh.

Last night I was watching TV to try and go to sleep when the strangest thing happened.

Here came a show called 'Mental' I think and is starred David Carradine. I almost fainted as it was a 2009, or new, show. He was in a catatonic state after his wife had died, and the Dr's thought he was faking it as he had actually killed her. They lambasted him verbally, brought his daughter in and all turned out well. He left the hospital with her and if he did kill her, well, that is a ? LOL

Anyway it about blew me away, as I had seen the autopsy photo of him lying on the table and his hands looked the very same. All narled. xox

PS: Took me a while longer to go to sleep . . . . .

Was that really him scandi??? I tuned in about 10 mins after it started and looked and thought - gee that guy sure looks like DC and just passed it off as a 'couldn't be'. I watched Mental last week and didn't really care for it, so I flipped the channel and watched Dateline.Grrrrr. Wish I watched it now!

Was that really him scandi??? I tuned in about 10 mins after it started and looked and thought - gee that guy sure looks like DC and just passed it off as a 'couldn't be'. I watched Mental last week and didn't really care for it, so I flipped the channel and watched Dateline.Grrrrr. Wish I watched it now!

It was DC. The show was dedicated to him.

Hi Jilly, Before I knew he was in that show I saw him all laid out on that wheelchair and knew from his face and that hair it was him. I had to check the tv menu to see the date it was made and almost fainted.

I didn't like the show either. Give me Criminal Minds any day! LOL

I see that now... thanks! Geez, there were promos and everything for it.

I Don't know if I would even recommend watching it on a rerun Jilly, except to see him less than 6 months before death. xox

More details about David Carradine's death are coming to light.

The actor died from accidental asphyxiation, a medical examiner who performed a private autopsy on the actor has concluded. "The cause of death was asphyxiation, an inability to breathe, now why that happened is still what we're working on," Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by the late actor's family, told Reuters.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20289267,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

When I learned of David Carradine’s untimely death, I ordered the original Kung Fu series from Netflix. In the beginning of his journey, when he first came to the US and the show was loaded with flashbacks, he was caught by the bad guys and tied up to a pole or something. He was tied in such a way that he was standing straight up and the rope was doubled around his neck, probably above and below his Adam’s Apple. When he was bound, he got the strangest smile on his face. Quite telling for anyone who knew.

Russell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back