***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden-Clay committal hearing resumes now after morning tea break. @ABCNews Brian Michael Mason now called as witness. Lives near Kholo Crk

11.09am: The second witness, Susan Braun, a neighbour of the Baden-Clays, has taken the stand.

Ms Braun said she was home and in her bedroom on the night of April 19 when she heard her neighbours' dogs barking at 10pm.

"They were very loud barking, very agitated," she said.

At 11.30pm, after falling asleep, Ms Braun said she woke to loud noises.

"I got woken up to very loud human noise," she said.

"Out the front, in the area of the Baden-Clays' residence.

"It sounded like yelling.

"It was a very unpleasant sound.

"As to whether it was a scream or a yell or anything like that...

"It woke me up and it wasn't a pleasant sound because I woke up with a start and thought 'oh my goodness, what is that?'.

"I laid there waiting to hear more.

"I heard it twice.

"I fell back asleep and I was woken up again to it a second time.

"I woke up once again concerned."

Mr Davis asked why Ms Braun did not go out to investigate and why she had been unable to tell whether the voice was a man or a woman.

Ms Braun said she had fallen back asleep waiting to hear more.

BBM:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...594302360?sv=4ac863cbd3ace59e365dac5d72df8356

So this doesn't fit in with Allison watching the Footy Show and GBC going to bed.

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

Baden-Clay committal hearing resumes now after morning tea break. @ABCNews Brian Michael Mason now called as witness. Lives near Kholo Crk

Curiousasacat and Maigret - back over to you now with Kate Kyriayou. Thanks

Interetesting that KAW said the scratches were weeping some 10hours??? after the loud noises? I'm no doctor but I would have thought that significant drying out would have taken place by then.

that would be the case if the scratches were done by a blunt razor, however if the scratches were done by something much sharper like fingernails then they would weep for a lot longer !!!!

You'd have to think his Legal Eagles would be telling him to STFU and behave surely.
Magistrates have Eyes as well as Ears...

The judge was on a break and there weren't many of us left in the courtroom admittedly. But still!

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

This is going to be interesting....

Interetesting that KAW said the scratches were weeping some 10hours??? after the loud noises? I'm no doctor but I would have thought that significant drying out would have taken place by then.

depends I guess what germs were under the fingernails. GBC must have been concerned about the scratches going to a few different Drs :moo:

You won't believe this but gbc chatting and laughing with police officers in his Perspex box during morning tea break - flirting with the female one. Please believe me I'm not joking. Unbelievable.
Precisely the sort of behavior I would expect from this type of person.
Precisely why I wish (possible) NPD or Sociopathy could be diagnosed professionally.
This is the precise behavior that landed him right where he is now. IMO.

that would be the case if the scratches were done by a blunt razor, however if the scratches were done by something much sharper like fingernails then they would weep for a lot longer !!!!

He may well have been scrubbing at it in the morning trying to get rid of any 'shaving' DNA that was left in there and had made the wound weep again.

He may well have been scrubbing at it in the morning trying to get rid of any 'shaving' DNA that was left in there and had made the wound weep again.

Yep and might have wanted them to look 'fresher' and not 10 hrs old for when the police came?

He went to bed at 10pm..same time scrap was baking down near their fence and he didn't hear that either...

It worries me if he didnt hear any of those noises how would he hear if the girls were crying or up an about during the night

Precisely the sort of behavior I would expect from this type of person.
Precisely why I wish (possible) NPD or Sociopathy could be diagnosed professionally.
This is the precise behavior that landed him right where he is now. IMO.

Spot on, LB. No insight whatsoever, acts on desires and simply can't help himself.
Makes him dangerous to anyone who gets in his way, and doesn't engender a sympathy vote.

frantic dabbing with dettol and shakey hands would make the scratches weep!

11:45am (AEST): The third witness, Anne Whittle, is now giving evidence.

Ms Whittle, a special education teacher, was living near the Baden-Clays' Brookfield home at the time of Allison's disappearance.

Ms Whittle said she woke to the sound of her neighbour's dogs barking - but had no idea what time it was.

She said she woke a second time to the sound of barking and noticed it was 4am.

BBM:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...594302360?sv=4ac863cbd3ace59e365dac5d72df8356

Yes this was discussed: Allison was going to drop a dress to Kerry Anne on her way home from the city on the Friday night - this is what the text was about on Thursday.
... Allison planned to drop off a dress to her friend Kerry; not the boxes of toys photographed in the rear of the Captiva which some assumed. So another sleuthing matter cleared up.

Yep and might have wanted them to look 'fresher' and not 10 hrs old for when the police came?

Really nasty wounds weep for a long time. I just (an hour ago) saw one that is still weeping from Feb 28th. Rememeber, KW said weeping, not bleeding.
I can easily understand why he didn't shave again with that nasty injury.

@AlisonAriotti: Neighbours of #BadenClay have told of dogs barking & a human yell or scream the night before Allison was reported missing.

I'm finding mr masons evidence compelling. So eerie that all the dogs in the area were howling - not just barking but howling :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro