***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont know if it is his wedding ring between him and Allison. it may be a token thing between him and Toni. Could be a secret sign to Chinwoman. Or Sydneywoman. Could be a female warden on the remand centre.. . .

flash* flash* ... or even some of those women ratbags who write to murderers in prison , imagining they are so hard done by and can only be retrieved by the tender and skillful ministrations of the writer, usually, overwhelmingly , wieghing in upwards of 150 kilos.

You won't believe this but gbc chatting and laughing with police officers in his Perspex box during morning tea break - flirting with the female one. Please believe me I'm not joking. Unbelievable.

That's :furious:

They're going to need every one of the six days allocated to get through 42 witnesses at this rate!

11.09am: The second witness, Susan Braun, a neighbour of the Baden-Clays, has taken the stand.

Ms Braun said she was home and in her bedroom on the night of April 19 when she heard her neighbours' dogs barking at 10pm.

"They were very loud barking, very agitated," she said.

At 11.30pm, after falling asleep, Ms Braun said she woke to loud noises.

"I got woken up to very loud human noise," she said.

"Out the front, in the area of the Baden-Clays' residence.

"It sounded like yelling.

"It was a very unpleasant sound.

"As to whether it was a scream or a yell or anything like that...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-starts-today/story-e6freoof-1226594302360

You won't believe this but gbc chatting and laughing with police officers in his Perspex box during morning tea break - flirting with the female one. Please believe me I'm not joking. Unbelievable.

Leave him alone, he is networking lolol.

It really is business as usual!!

11.09am: The second witness, Susan Braun, a neighbour of the Baden-Clays, has taken the stand.

Ms Braun said she was home and in her bedroom on the night of April 19 when she heard her neighbours' dogs barking at 10pm.

"They were very loud barking, very agitated," she said.

At 11.30pm, after falling asleep, Ms Braun said she woke to loud noises.

"I got woken up to very loud human noise," she said.

"Out the front, in the area of the Baden-Clays' residence.

"It sounded like yelling.

"It was a very unpleasant sound.

"As to whether it was a scream or a yell or anything like that...

"It woke me up and it wasn't a pleasant sound because I woke up with a start and thought 'oh my goodness, what is that?'.

"I laid there waiting to hear more.

"I heard it twice.

"I fell back asleep and I was woken up again to it a second time.

"I woke up once again concerned."

Mr Davis asked why Ms Braun did not go out to investigate and why she had been unable to tell whether the voice was a man or a woman.

Ms Braun said she had fallen back asleep waiting to hear more.

BBM:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...594302360?sv=4ac863cbd3ace59e365dac5d72df8356

Checking in whilst still out. Seems like Kerry Anne held her own. Very interesting evidence from Sue Braun about the screaming. Pretty damning when he said there was no issues that night.

:furious: :furious: :VOMIT:

At what times did Sue wake up on the 19th? C'mon Davis, ask Sue the times she was awoken by the shouting and screaming! :banghead:

My heart breaks for Allison's girls who must have heard their parents shouting and screaming!

I she woke at 11.30 went to sleep and woke sometime later

Except that KAW testified that she hadn't seen Allison since 3 February. Seems a long time for someone who was a "best friend"!

I havent seen my best friend in months but we still talk and text and facebook.

hah, thinking.. oh I do believe you. Fervently. Gerard working the percentages again. ... its the sexual predators habit. You keep laying a bet down, some day, somewhere it has to come up trumps .Even in court, in fron of the Clerk of Courts, in front of the Magistrate, in front of the police officers, for whom this flirting charade is for, ' look fellers, look at me, see how it's done? they fall over me'... even in front of members of a public not inclined too sweetly towards him. He cannot help himself. He needs to know that he still has it, its only temporary, and besides, he has to get back in the saddle at some time, he, a grieving widow, its only natural. ...

Except that KAW testified that she hadn't seen Allison since 3 February. Seems a long time for someone who was a "best friend"!

Not really, life with kids, work, after school activities, families etc can get really hectic. Best friends can go ages without seeing each other and when they do it's like no time has passed. There's also phone calls and SMSs to keep in touch.

Kerry said she hadn't seen Allison......that isn't saying that she wasn't in contact with Allison...I often go 6-8 weeks with seeing my friends and then catch up with them for lunch, however we do ring each other on a regular basis we just don't live on each others door steps !!!

Forget the screams coming from the house on the night in question after GBC was tucked up in bed fast asleep, let's focus on a lack of coffee dates :banghead:

no, not really. I havent seen my bestie in months. You dont have to live in each others pockets. Life is busy as Allisons was too with children.

It was reported in msm way back that Allison and Kerry text and Allison was planning on seeing Kerry after the conference to drop something off.
(I'll see if I can find the link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member