***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they're not going to try - again - to suggest a Zoloft overdose? That is so easy to disprove. Not to mention how she got to Kholo Creek 14 Km away with no car. Or why she'd get her hair done the night before. Or why she'd jump off a bridge that isn't all that high anyway - or why jump at all if she took an overdose, etc etc...

I think you need your ray gun for the defence lawyers Kimster....

Doc, do you know if the dispensing date on the Zoloft packets has ever been given? Just thinking that if she was using it often the date would have to be recent on the script. If she wasn't the date would be really old, therefore unlikely that she was taking it?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-starts-today/story-e6freoof-1226594302360
10.47am: Witness Kerry-Anne Walker told the court she went to the Baden-Clays' Brookfield home on April 20 after the police called her at work to say Allison had gone missing.

She said when she arrived, she noticed scratches on Gerard Baden-Clay's face.

"You said they were so fresh they appeared to be weeping," Mr Davis said.

She replied: "They were very fresh scratches, yes".

Ms Walker said she asked Allison's dad, Geoff Dickie, who had also arrived at the house with his wife, how Gerard got the scratches on his face.

"Mr Dickie said he had asked Gerard and was told he had cut himself shaving," Ms Walker said.

The second witness, neighbour Susan Braun, said she woke twice to shouting or screaming from the Baden-Clay house on April 19 #katekyriacou

Second witness in Baden-Clay committal says she was woken by a "loud human noise" like a scream @tennewsqld

Doc, do you know if the dispensing date on the Zoloft packets has ever been given? Just thinking that if she was using it often the date would have to be recent on the script. If she wasn't the date would be really old, therefore unlikely that she was taking it?

Good question AAAA. No, I don't know that the dispensing dates have ever been quoted, but I'm sure the police and prosecution would be very well aware of them. And would be using the same argument that you suggest.

The second witness, neighbour Susan Braun, said she woke twice to shouting or screaming from the Baden-Clay house on April 19 #katekyriacou

How much did those children hear that night?

so GBC didnt ring Allisons best friend and ask if she had her from her?

Surely they're not going to try - again - to suggest a Zoloft overdose? That is so easy to disprove. Not to mention how she got to Kholo Creek 14 Km away with no car. Or why she'd get her hair done the night before. Or why she'd jump off a bridge that isn't all that high anyway - or why jump at all if she took an overdose, etc etc...

I think you need your ray gun for the defence lawyers Kimster....

Doc, do you know if the dispensing date on the Zoloft has been made public? Just thinking that if the packet date is current then she must have had a recent prescription, but if the date was really old then it must have been leftover medication from long ago? Therefore if it was old it suggests that she was not on the medication the defence are using as means?

We're having a short adjournment before the third witness is called #katekyriacou

How much did those children hear that night?

So sad : (

Imagine being Allison's dad (or anyone who loved her)and seeing those scratches that morning.
I'm amazed with the Dickies dignity, I would have punched him out(Yes I am a girl)

I have made notes but its impossible to take detailed notes and text. On a morning tea break. Have finished exaning neighbour Mrs BrAun no morning tea break

At what times did Sue wake up on the 19th? C'mon Davis, ask Sue the times she was awoken by the shouting and screaming! :banghead:

My heart breaks for Allison's girls who must have heard their parents shouting and screaming!

I have made notes but its impossible to take detailed notes and text. On a morning tea break. Have finished exaning neighbour Mrs BrAun no morning tea break

Looking forward to your court report :rocker:

You won't believe this but gbc chatting and laughing with police officers in his Perspex box during morning tea break - flirting with the female one. Please believe me I'm not joking. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro