***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad, that none of these people that heard screams went over to check on Allison. Have they been asked if they ever heard fighting or screaming from the BC house previously.

He went to bed at 10pm..same time scrap was baking down near their fence and he didn't hear that either...

HEAR NO EVIL....SEE NO EVIL....DO NO EVIL....Eyes wide shut...and deaf and blind is GBC....:jail:

Thank you! I hope this is the case. Still makes me feel nervous and so sad for her family. xx

It is sad for her family. He is completely cold, and that is often the one thing that strikes you as different about these people. He has no feelings for Allison.
MOO

Hi snails... you are doing an awesome job with the twitter updates. I'm going to leave it to you for a while.
Thanks CC - funny that you posted that just as I posted I'm off for lunch. I was hoping someone can keep me updated during the next hour, pretty please! :)

Something that just keeps popping into my head as I read these witness accounts is did someone call the police that night? I remember there was talk of the police attending the BC house that night, but I can't remember if that was confirmed or just rumour.

If noone called the police, I am just dumb-founded. I have heard screams, escalating arguments, etc in my neighbourhood, and I ALWAYS contact the police. Especially if I hear a woman. I hope something that comes out of the loss of Allison (and so many other women) is people start taking it seriously when they hear someone clearly in need of assistance, or at the very least, someone to intervene and calm the situation before it gets anymore out of control.

I should clarify that I certainly feel for all these witnesses - they must ask themselves 'what if' every day. But hopefully others can learn from this.

Shocked, alarmed yell... hmmm, this could have been when it ended for her.
These are the kind of witnesses and evidence that we were hoping the police had up their sleeve.

Could it have been the shocked yell of another female who turned up and saw what he has done? (Just another perspective, don't necessarily believe it)

Is it possible that GBC was given some mild relaxant before attending court. Can they do that??
I think he has just been practicing the "cool calm and collected" act for his court appearance. Underneath he is probably going haywire

Hmmm, I wonder. Maybe he thought it better to overdose on his 'charming' pills. He may have thought that was the better approach. ... or perhaps he took both??

Or perhaps the police were called and then the noise stopped and they said 'oh don't worry it's stopped now' :(

Hmmm, I wonder. Maybe he thought it better to overdose on his 'charming' pills. He may have thought that was the better approach. ... or perhaps he took both??

He is very practised at pretending to be in control - maybe in his head he is :furious:

So sad, that none of these people that heard screams went over to check on Allison. Have they been asked if they ever heard fighting or screaming from the BC house previously.

No, but a few have said it was unusual. So sad they didn't investigate further - mt tzektoff said he would have if he heard it another time.

Could it have been the shocked yell of another female who turned up and saw what he has done? (Just another perspective, don't necessarily believe it)

Definitely a possibility for sure.

Is it like on TV how the witnesses are given an idea {by prosecution} what type of questions the other side will ask them to try and disprove their statements??

Yes but to a lesser extent. It is nothing like the US where consultants are often hired in high profile cases to "coach" witnesses.

@KateKyriacou

A man living near Kholo Creek says he heard two heavy thuds, a car door and all the neighbourhood dogs barking at 10.30pm, April 19.

No, but a few have said it was unusual. So sad they didn't investigate further - mt tzektoff said he would have if he heard it another time.

So if there was DV not all the neighbours heard it - I thought an insider early on said it was well known in Brookfield that he knocked her around - now I am confused - I can imagine not investigating if it was a regular thing to hear yelling etc but not if it was unusual

A man living near Kholo Creek says he heard two heavy thuds, a car door and all the neighbourhood dogs barking at 10.30pm, April 19 #katekyriacou

What must those poor children have heard?? If neighbours are being woken... And then being debriefed and not allowed to talk about it. It's unbearable. What a traumatic experience, that still continues to plague such innocent little girls :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI