***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A jacket does up at the front. A jumper just goes on over the head.

Edit, my point is that they are quite different.

Of course Ali and one could only be distinguished from the other from front on.

Thanks they'll get you. I have a BMW 4WD and I agree, closing the back door makes a louder and heavier sound than the car door. But why two thuds?

Two 4WD's ?:moo:

Signing off for tonight - going fishing! :)

i would imagine that a body hitting the sand bank at kholo creek after being dropped from the bridge would make a decent thud too

i would imagine that a body hitting the sand bank at kholo creek after being dropped from the bridge would make a decent thud too

i agree, thats what im thinking one of the thuds was, the other being the boot door being slammed shut.

I'm still of the opinion the marks on GBC's neck in this photo are scratches. KG1 I think originally posted the photo...

scratches.jpg

They are the scratches that he said were from the caterpillar bites- they have now been said that they are fingernail scratches woo hoo!:great:

Allison wasn't a big woman, was she? How much noise would the dropping of a smallish woman on sand make? I can't remember what the status of the Coles carpark chains is - i guess a weighted body would make more noise, but would a murderer risk it? The discovery of a weighted body would put paid to any suicide theory, i would have thought.

I've tried, and wedging an iPhone down there isn't very secure. She might have had the phone on a lanyard, but it would swing as you walked (tried that too). She might have looped it round a wrist with the lanyard (done that as well)
I dont normally but did recently during an argument, because I didn't want my other half to see any response to what I had texted a close friend. It worked surprisingly well in a similar top.

thanks missfisher...u just put me on another train of thought...if u wanted to murder someone and make it look like suicide, u'd go the overdose tactic surely....jumping off the bridge at kholo ck wouldn't b enuff to kill yourself i would think...u'd probably just break a few bones.

being a suit and certainly not the type that would enjoy getting his hands dirty i think that 'poisoning' would b an appropriate choice for GBC to do away with ABC

Where on earth do they get these court sketch artists from? I've never seen one that even resembles the person they are drawing - it is a really funny sketch!

Allison wasn't a big woman, was she? How much noise would the dropping of a smallish woman on sand make? I can't remember what the status of the Coles carpark chains is - i guess a weighted body would make more noise, but would a murderer risk it? The discovery of a weighted body would put paid to any suicide theory, i would have thought.

Allison was described as 170cm tall and about 70kg. The rumour about the Coles chains was put to bed ages ago. It didn't happen.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member