***Day 2 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I've followed and lurked since I joined WS last year. You have all done a great job and continue to, I love reading what you all have to say. I'm available to help out if needed :) if not, I hope no one minds me hanging out!
May Justice Prevail for Allison.

Linette - see my post just above yours. Almost all charging devices these days are self regulating - including car battery chargers. And iPhone chargers. The current is determined by the current draw - i.e. By the device being charged. The charger doesn't just keep pumping current into the device after it is fully charged. That's why you can keep your laptop connected to the mains power for days or weeks. It's not as good for the battery as cycling the battery charge down then back up is, but it won't damage anything.

You (and your kids) can safely leave your phones on charge all night - or even all week if you want to.

It is a good idea to cycle the batteries down to almost empty about once a month - pull the plug out of your laptop, or just leave the phone off the charger for a couple of days, etc. That improves battery life due to the nature of rechargeable batteries (even the newer lithium-ion types). But leaving things on the charger doesn't harm them unless it is a very old charger and device, before they became self-regulating. Also, most chargers are global voltage as well (110-240v) and will auto-sense what they're plugged into. That came in about the same time as self-regulating chargers. Pretty smart technology really... ;)

Thank you Doc. I didn't see your post when I commented. {first thing in the morning and all} I also saw your comment that the logs show whether it was actually reconnected or just started charging again. {Well, I hope I read that right}
I was just worried that it would be another good thing for the defence to use.

Interesting. That would be a blow to the prosecution. I would think (hope) they would check that out. Time will tell. Now I really want to read that report!

some of the reports are a real eye opener and worth every $ .....I have recently read a few and must say I am totally convinced GBC will be going to Trial.....we aren't allowed to speak about what is written in any of the reports until they have been published in MSM so that's all I can say.

59fcee57fd3f832d4adc001583985b5d_zps8493b17d.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...eam-in-the-night/story-fndo45r1-1226595981724

Morning everyone. Another day! Looking forward to hearing from the witnesses today, especially the forensic accountant.

I had to regather myself after reading a couple of posts on here yesterday - I strongly believe that Allison did not commit suicide, and I also strongly believe GBC is involved in her death. I think I'm over needing to justify this to others, so I'm going to put all my energy into understanding the evidence today :) :)

Morning everyone. Another day! Looking forward to hearing from the witnesses today, especially the forensic accountant.

I had to regather myself after reading a couple of posts on here yesterday - I strongly believe that Allison did not commit suicide, and I also strongly believe GBC is involved in her death. I think I'm over needing to justify this to others, so I'm going to put all my energy into understanding the evidence today :) :)

100% agree !! Well said.

A reminder of the later start today -

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_
No more witnesses today now. 6 witnesses tomorrow. @abcnews #BadenClay Defence barrister asked for 9.30 start. He's used to 10am starts

Magistrate Brendan Butler said "we work harder in the magistrates court" #BadenClay but agreed to a later start tomorrow @abcnews

Hi, are we missing something...shouldnt we be onto a new thread....
Hello FruitTingles *advertiser censored*

Well said. That is just so true.

And welcome Fascinated.... Good to see you already have your abbreviated nickname. We're all friends here, I'm sure you've noticed. :)

Obby

Funny you said that Obby as I did hesitate and ponder about just writing Fascinated, then thought, heck they've been here since day one they deserved the shortened name. :floorlaugh:

So, who would like to start off the Twitter feeds today?

Snails, I also was getting ready for a 930am start but it appears from some tweets people are arriving already.
Confusing.

Hello can't go today :( and Looks like work will be really busy too in coming days/next week so that's it for me.

A reminder of the later start today -

No more witnesses today now. 6 witnesses tomorrow. @abcnews #BadenClay Defence barrister asked for 9.30 start. He's used to 10am starts

Magistrate Brendan Butler said "we work harder in the magistrates court" #BadenClay but agreed to a later start tomorrow @abcnews

Love that last quote!

OMG keen is here!!!! Hi keen. We have all been waiting for you and others to return.
I thought you'd fly in with your fireworks soon.

It's also lovely to see you back too Fruittingles.

Sorry. O/T.

Funny you said that Obby as I did hesitate and ponder about just writing Fascinated, then thought, heck they've been here since day one they deserved the shortened name. :floorlaugh:

So, who would like to start off the Twitter feeds today?

Snails, I also was getting ready for a 930am start but it appears from some tweets people are arriving already.
Confusing.
Good morning CC :) Would you like to start this morning? Let me know when you need a break and I can take over from you.

Good morning CC :) Would you like to start this morning? Let me know when you need a break and I can take over from you.

Yes, I can do that snails.

Fruit tingles has offered as well. I can't see them on line though.

GBC said Allison went for a walk at 6am each morning for 2km.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226595359813

I would say that a 2km walk in a hilly district would take 30 minutes.
(4km/hour = 30minutes) - feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

• He sent a text message to Allison at 6.20am on April 20 saying:
    "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? ... Love G".
Out walking, DUH, like she did every morning.

• At 6.41am Baden-Clay sent another text saying: "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? ... I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G".
So she is 11 minutes 'late' and he is sooo concerned.

So many inconsistencies (lies) - these are not being highlighted at the committal hearing because the defense is doing the witness cross-examination.

Just wait until the trial (and without a shadow of doubt, there will be one) his lies will be torn to shreds and there will be no reasonable doubt.

All MOO/IMO

Torn to shreds and generally made mincemeat of by Danny Boyle is exactly what would happen if defence were silly enough to put him on the stand during trial.
Davis' feeble attempts this week at poking and jibing to unsettle witnesses would look like the work-experience kid. Although you have to say the poor bugger hasn't got much to play with.
This will go to trial.

I'll be back in half an hour.

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou

Waiting for the Baden-Clay committal to kick off. Scheduled for 9.30am today. #badenclay

Seating area slowly filling, list says 9am start, but legals not here yet so must be 9.30 start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme