***Day 3 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Macklin @matty456
"The scratches would have bled to some extent" Dr Hoskins #BadenClay

Did Allison recently return from the Great Barrier reef??

"Scratched from Coral, etc But not a razor"

Hoskins is our man. (was he ,could he be?)

If the phone was jailbroken for facetime calls (something that dear bubkus wouldnt be able to manage), it would almost certainly be inadmissable from a prosecution perspective, due to the software being altered by a private user.

The defence would have a field day if that was the case.

I remember this too! I think it was 36% when put on charge at 6.31pm and 43% when it was taken off again.

What happens when a phone is idle and not charging, it has what are called power management records which you can track phone usage. The phone was losing power and as you say was put on charge at the above times. As the phone loses its charge, there are records that are saved / can be downloaded. However, when the phone is charging, there are no power management records kept because it is charging and therefore Neil Robertson could ascertain that Gerard's iphone was put on charge at 1.48am

Did Allison recently return from the Great Barrier reef??

"Scratched from Coral, etc But not a razor"

Hoskins is our man. (was he ,could he be?)

Is Coral another conquest?

Not being shown the extent of the scratches, but hearing either coral or thorns could have made these shows how hard Allison fought for her life. Her last moments would have been horrible. RIP Allison :(

John Taylor @_JohnTaylor_

The Ither scratches the expert believes were caused by razor appear fresher because blood in them appears redder. #badenclay

In theory, yes, they could. But there are other variables - for example the angle of the fingers and nails against the skin of the face; both the vertical angle and the lateral (sideways) angle. And also which fingers were involved, and whether from behind or in front. So it may not be as easy as you might imagine. And the defence lawyer would know that too.

Thanks Doc, that's exactly what I was thinking. I've been digging my claws in here and scratching to see the difference. (I didn't injure myself though! I'm not that crazy hehe)

I am liking the evidence today, so far : )

Hi all - Davis doing his best to rattle Hoskins, trying to lessen credibility of his report and research etc but not getting anywhere in my opinion - this guy is cool as a cucumber and appears to really know his stuff, not intimidated at all.

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

Expert did not test Gerard Baden-Clay's razor. #badenclay

Is Coral another conquest?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou

"It just makes no sense that a razor would be biting in and releasing and biting in and releasing" - forensic witness Dr Hoskins. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

"It just makes no sense that a razor would be biting in and releasing and biting in and releasing" - forensic witness Dr Hoskins. #badenclay

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

The scratches the expert believes that were caused by razor appear fresher because the blood in them appears redder. #badenclay

They didn't test the razor? What?!?? At least they could have (to rule it out!)

Hi all - Davis doing his best to rattle Hoskins, trying to lessen credibility of his report and research etc but not getting anywhere in my opinion - this guy is cool as a cucumber and appears to really know his stuff, not intimidated at all.

Wonderful, great to hear things like this. Thanks Thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576