***Day 3 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intersting that there is a discrepancy in expert witnesses about whether the scratches would have bled or not? Yesterday I remember one expert witness commented that they probably wouldn't have bled (because I remember comparing them to a cat scratch that doesn't bleed).

Intersting that there is a discrepancy in expert witnesses about whether the scratches would have bled or not? Yesterday I remember one expert witness commented that they probably wouldn't have bled (because I remember comparing them to a cat scratch that doesn't bleed).

i thought the same thing!

thought this one was funny...

StephCanham‏@scanham90

Gerard Baden Clay sitting in the corner hiding from the world, with a very lunatic like expression in his eyes. #BadenClay #case

Thanks everyone for your input. Especially to you court reporters! By the evidence presented, to me it sounds like Gerard tried to cover up the scratches by inflicting a razor cut from his shaver, we know that he then went to no less than 3 doctors to be checked out. When that wasn't enough he crashed his car at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown.

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

Defence now asking expert about Allison Baden-Clay and whether possible to assess how much Zoloft (anti depressant) in her body. #badenclay

Exactly my thoughts too, Strangeworld. :what:

Wonder why the defence want to cross examine about the scratches again? What have they got up their sleeve? And how are they going to imply that Rob Hoskins is an unreliable witness? This will be interesting......

Snipped quote from the good Dr...I'm thinking it could be as Strangeworld mentioned above, the inconsistency. Also, what really stands out to me is the fact that Dr Hoskins did not physically examine GBC, is this maybe another angle, in your opinion?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
The doctor says there is no way of telling how much anti-depressant medication Allison had in her system when she died. #badenclay

StephCanham‏@scanham90

Gerard Baden Clay sitting in the corner hiding from the world, with a very lunatic like expression in his eyes. #BadenClay #case

maybe just a little bit stoned on anidepressant meds...they need to be careful that he isn't suicidal if he's taking antidepressants !!!! :moo:

StephCanham‏@scanham90

Could it be sinking in that's he's not going to get away with it?????:jail:

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou

The doctor says there is no way of telling how much anti-depressant medication Allison had in her system when she died.

John Taylor @_JohnTaylor_

He says not a fatal toxic level but can't rule it out. #badenclay

The number of tablets to take for a fatal dose are about 20-50 #badenclay

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

Defence now asking expert about Allison Baden-Clay and whether possible to assess how much Zoloft (anti depressant) in her body. #badenclay

.....groan......more words springing to mind "flogging" "deceased equine" "record" "broken"...

Poor Gerard, not too bright to keep trying to shave with such a ****** razor.

I'll have a little break if you're good to go now FT ?? :) Happy to take over again any time, just let me know xx

Expert says could take a couple of hours for it to be absorbed and then it's affects felt within minutes. Exercise may slow it. #badenclay

The expert is knowledgable in "seratonin syndrome" #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members