***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh, I wonder if the magistrate has heard enough..... this thing can be called out at anytime if the conclusion is reached from the bench that there is a case to answer... .. that is. .it doesnt HAVE to go the whole 6 days.

sorry, I've never seen a nice picture of her yet..even with her hair done and make up.

Has anyone seen any pics yet? I'm not sure, but she exited through the back door of the courtroom with the "security guards" so she may have avoided the media altogether.

She was wearing all black - her suit jacket had faint spots on it (not sure if anyone really wants this much detail but anyway!). Her hair is much longer now and she has gained quite a bit of weight - from the past pics I've seen of her she was tall and willowy - not the case any more. To me, she actually looks quite different from the photos we've seen to date. Her hair was all out and not really done formally - but she had make up on and looked quite presentable overall.

Hi Strangeworld - I was there this morning and am just getting my notes together now. Wow! I just had to respond to your post - I am no psychologist nor any expert on human behaviour (just merely a very curious person aka sticky-beak) - and from what I saw this morning I sadly think you are 100% right - she still loves him IMO. Not one thought at any point in the past or present about Allison's feelings or fate - to TM, it is all about her and GBC's relationship and how hard it was on her.
That was my impression too Thinking.

3.20pm: AN investigative accountant for Queensland Police Service has told the court Gerard Baden-Clay owed $1,179,000 in debts to "third parties" and had not paid credit card bills for months prior to his wife's disappearance.

Kelly Beckett drew up a list of assets and liabilities for investigators, determining the couple had a net equity of $74,000.

But she said not all of the assets - like superannuation funds - were accessible.

Ms Beckett said he had $1,569,000 worth of liabilities, including $1,179,000 in debts to third parties.

She said Baden-Clay was supposed to be paying $6600 a month in interest on various loans but was only making $5400 in repayments.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

gosh, I wonder if the magistrate has heard enough..... this thing can be called out at anytime if the conclusion is reached from the bench that there is a case to answer... .. that is. .it doesnt HAVE to go the whole 6 days.

Yeah, they could close up shop right now but I like the thought of GBC having to sit there and face the witnesses, even though he's hiding in his little box. :twocents:

has she AGED somewhat, thinking??

no point anyone gving me grief over that question. I never claimed to be mother theresa..

The evidence from the Forensic Accountant would be giving the defence legal team heebie-jeebies, I would have thought....

Wonder if they've been paid cash up front? Or mortgaged the BC Seniors' house? Or some other guarantee of payment? Mahoney and Davis would NOT be cheap...!

Has anyone seen any pics yet? I'm not sure, but she exited through the back door of the courtroom with the "security guards" so she may have avoided the media altogether.

She was wearing all black - her suit jacket had faint spots on it (not sure if anyone really wants this much detail but anyway!). Her hair is much longer now and she has gained quite a bit of weight - from the past pics I've seen of her she was tall and willowy - not the case any more. To me, she actually looks quite different from the photos we've seen to date. Her hair was all out and not really done formally - but she had make up on and looked quite presentable overall.
Thankyou for your posts.

The media is saying how TM seems to have lost alot of weight? So you don't think this is the case? They are also saying how she looks very different from how she did a year ago.

How mortifying, being asked in front of all these people when you had intercourse with the man sitting there accused of murdering his wife, her rival. In front of all these people and media. I would be really uncomfortable.

Do you think her tears were real? or was she putting it on for sympathy or to avoid a question? Did she seem to have support?
What an awful situation she is in now, what an awful situation her kids are now in.
Never mind the stares and gossip from fellow kids at school but the parents would be even worse.[/QUOT

real tears! imagine she would be mortified, even more so tonight when she reads all about it and has to face her family!
i dont know her but she looks quite gentle in the photo.

The evidence from the Forensic Accountant would be giving the defence legal team heebie-jeebies, I would have thought....

Wonder if they've been paid cash up front? Or mortgaged the BC Seniors' house? Or some other guarantee of payment? Mahoney and Davis would NOT be cheap...!

I think that is one question that is bugging all of us. Where the hell is the money coming from?

oh I love the money stuff.. ... the numbers.. the numbers.. love it love it love it... .. I had him at about 1.5 mill in the red, with about $400 liquidity and no assets, so its nice to find out he had 74 thou ,ALTHOUGH most of that was not accessible..

I doubt that they would ever put G on the stand. If G was on the stand the Prosecution could also cross-examine him.Remember the onus is on the Prosecution to prove guilt not for the defense to prove innocence.

That's what makes it an important piece of evidence :)

Of course she didn't sit in and listen - she doesn't want to hear any of it! Clearly everyone on the stand is lying under oath and her brother is an innocent saint :what:

OW strutted through the courtroom about 10-15 minutes before the hearing started this morning. She walked past the Dickie family but didn't make eye contact with a single person. She stood on the opposite side of the courtroom from where GBC was in his little box, so that he could see her across the room. However, she was hidden behind a post/pillar so that most in the gallery couldn't see her. I couldn't see her anyway - but I'm pretty sure many in the Dickie family could see her. It must be so hard for them to retain their dignity!!!

About a minute before the judge came in, she moved forward a bit from the pillar so I could see her better. She was just staring at GBC like a woman possessed - it was a bit strange to be honest. Then as soon as we were told "all rise" she high tailed it out of there.

Weird weird weird .......... would be interested if any other WS members were there at that point, and did you see anything I didn't see?

She's been told previously to get out so I'm thinking she was hiding behind the pillar to communicate with G. Seriously, this lot just seem to believe the rules don't apply to them and appear to delight in flaunting it.

Still working to get their stories straight are they?

Maybe OW passes the collection plate around each Sunday......sort of BC tithe?

I would think Mr Davies himself has an eye on that lonely 74 thou... he must have read the forensic accountants stuff with a rather jaundiced eye.... I mean.... he himself has now invested his wellpaid time in Gerard....

in the dark hours of the night, Mr Davies, of all people must be hoping there is a secret account that can be accessed... ...

I've actually never understood who MH was - but I first thought they were saying "Hamilton" but then I think they said "Michelle Hammond". Does this make sense to anyone?

YES! It makes perfect sense. Thank you. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member