***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe OW passes the collection plate around each Sunday......sort of BC tithe?

BC Tithe - heheh - I like it :)

Thou shalt forfeit 10% of thine worldy goods to payeth for mine brother who is in direst crapola...! We will invest the money in the Bank of Cyprus to ensure it is safe... ;)

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
Defence says Baden-Clay was solvent as at April 2012 and, on paper, had a positive balance sheet.

TM lost a lot of weight, grown her hair long and very dark, face very gaunt. According to nine news reporter in court.
No link sorry just saw it on tv news.
They replayed her arriving at court in the back of the car. She does look different.

Just saw this! Her face is gaunt but she definitely hasn't lost weight, I got a very good view of her coming in and out of the room (sorry I don't mean to be cruel, but she is much bigger than I imagined from the previous pics I've seen).

I would think Mr Davies himself has an eye on that lonely 74 thou... he must have read the forensic accountants stuff with a rather jaundiced eye.... I mean.... he himself has now invested his wellpaid time in Gerard....

in the dark hours of the night, Mr Davies, of all people must be hoping there is a secret account that can be accessed... ...

Scrap another $400 k from his assets as the rentroll would be worthless now.

OMG!! Guys, I am soooo sorry! My laptop just crashed and I've been desperately trying to get it restart - 4 attempts and I just managed to bring up IE but it's running very slow. So so sorry! I think I've been infected with BC's!!

I'm giong to run a virus check now - I'm sure someone's picked up twitter for today - I'll be back on shortly :)

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
Defence says Baden-Clay was solvent as at April 2012 and, on paper, had a positive balance sheet.

So are the defence now saying that the forensic accountant is wrong, and out of whack by a cool million and a half, or thereabouts?

Wow - that's a bit of a long stretch, isn't it? Is this the desperate new line to replace the suicide defence? Or is this just trying to prove that the forensic accountant hasn't got a clue? But the defence do?

Thank you for being there today Thinking. :rocker: Hopefully you'll have time to send us a report of today's proceedings.

I'll do my best to post something by tonight Makara! I hope there were some others there too?

Just saw this! Her face is gaunt but she definitely hasn't lost weight, I got a very good view of her coming in and out of the room (sorry I don't mean to be cruel, but she is much bigger than I imagined from the previous pics I've seen).

Thanks Thinking. Wish the damn reporters would get it right. Thank you for your reports back from court . :rocker:

So are the defence now saying that the forensic accountant is wrong, and out of whack by a cool million and a half, or thereabouts?

Wow - that's a bit of a long stretch, isn't it? Is this the desperate new line to replace the suicide defence? Or is this just trying to prove that the forensic accountant hasn't got a clue? But the defence do?

maybe gerard was just joking with Fleggy...... *crying, screaming* I need $400.000.00, Fleggy, I am brokebusted, Fleggy Fleggy!!!. screaming..

Fleggy says no, Gerard says, only kidding, mate.. only kidding. just wanted to see if you would bite..

and this was in March 2013

I wonder how GBC's defence team plan to explain this? If they can't discredit the evidence then their only alternative is for GBC to give evidence under oath that the blood got there some other way. Then he would be open to questioning from the prosecution on a whole range of things.

Crucial piece of evidence this....

Agreed Actus, and the car was only a few weeks old purchased new. Also it was against the side of the car beside the third row of seats that pop up in the boot area to make the car a 7 seater. I have had my captiva for 5 years and I have only sat in that back row of seats once so elderly parents didn't have to climb in the back row. I would think it unlikely though of course not impossible that Allison ever sat back there. The police probably have asked the girls if mummy ever sat there.

3.46pm: Mr Davis said police had little real evidence that Baden-Clay was in major financial trouble.

"He appears ... to be solvent as of April 2012," he said.

"That's correct," Ms Beckett replied.

"He also appears to have a positive balance sheet, which is what we'll call his assets and liabilities."

She agreed.

Mr Davis said there was $25,000 cash sitting in two business accounts.

"You're saying, from what I can gather, that he is under some sort of financial pressure," he said.

"But you've got to look at how much cash he's got and what it costs him to run the business."

Ms Beckett said it was costing Baden-Clay $22,000 per month to run his real estate ventures.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

Can't help but think that GBC is at center of an awful lot of peoples misery!!

Even BEFORE Allison was killed there were STILL so many people who were badly affected by him. He's just one of those people who if they touch your life for too long you just know you're going to be stuffed !!

He is a totally gifted 'Grifter' translates to 'Con' man and doesn't give a rats who he takes down.......He would still be there thinking he is innocent...that is how their minds work....They can fool the most intelligent with their lies...but sooner or later it catches up and bites them 'BIG TIME"

I feel for all he has conned.....he is an expert at this....nothing else.!!!!!:truce::jail:

A good book is 'Son of a Grifter' it will give insight of how they work if anyone is interested......written by Kent Walker about his mother...Sante Kimes....and how she controlled him and his half brother.....Kenny and Sante are doing life....The most notorious con artists in America....murder...for greed, and the fun of getting away with so much....until the net caught them.
She still professes they were framed......
It's a book you cant put down....Truth is sometimes more unbelievable than fiction.
I sat up til all hours to read it several nights....it gives an insight to GBC....

She might be a comfort eater (and who could blame her?)

She's paying a very high price for being extremely naive. I don't think she'd have left her boys sleeping to go and look after Gerard's girls while he shifted a body though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23