***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Toni has lawyerd up.. I recall she did very early.. isnt her brother a lawyer?? not a criminal lawyer though, but he could steer her to a good barrister..

I hope. otherwise............being a prosecution witness in her position must be a minefield requiring very very careful steps.. and since she is a prosecution witness, she must be considered reliable and forthright and verifiably truthfull by the prosecutor..

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Magistrate reminding gallery that photos are prohibited from being taken in court precinct #badenclay

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
NSW forensic medical expert Dr Margaret Stark first to give evidence day four Baden-Clay case @couriermail

apropos of absolutely nothing at all... Toni called her twins McHugh=McKay.. their father is Mackay-Wood...

if the whole thing had come off, Gerard and Toni driving round in the big prado with all the kids, would they be called the Baden-Clay-McHugh-Mckay-Wood kids?

so Ruritanian.

Perhaps I need more coffee.

Sarah Elks‏@sarahelks
Baden-Clay murder committal hearing resumes with witness Dr Margaret Stark, director of clinical forensic medicine for NSW police #badenclay

apropos of absolutely nothing at all... Toni called her twins McHugh=McKay.. their father is Mackay-Wood...

if the whole thing had come off, Gerard and Toni driving round in the big prado with all the kids, would they be called the Baden-Clay-McHugh-Mckay-Wood kids?

so Ruritanian.

Perhaps I need more coffee.

Love it :) :floorlaugh:

Sarah Elks‏@sarahelks
Dr Stark: it's "possible" that facial injuries sustained by Mr Baden-Clay were caused by scratches from Allison Baden-Clay's fingernails

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Dr Stark says the injuries on GBC's face could have been caused by fingernails #badenclay

Hi all, :great:

Im a long time lurker, all your sleuthing amazes me, well done.

I thought TM's statements became more factual after she was told about GBC's other affairs.

I had wanted to go into the court today, I have a school commitment this after noon :-( . I am going to go in on Wednesday Had hope to see Toni

I noticed she has left her flat at St Lucia and it was listed for rent. I have the link if I am allowed to post it?

I've just been reading the parents phone records, it seems strange to me that it appears that neither of them phoned or texted Allison number after their son told them she was missing. Wouldn't a natural reaction to a missing loved one be to have a go, and see if maybe she would answer your call, if not Gerard's?

what happened to TM i thought they said she was first up today??

Sarah Elks‏@sarahelks
Dr Stark says the red marks on Mr Baden-Clay's right cheek are "not diagnostic" of fingernails, but are "typical" of fingernail scratches.

I had wanted to go into the court today, I have a school commitment this after noon :-( . I am going to go in on Wednesday Had hope to see Toni

I noticed she has left her flat at St Lucia and it was listed for rent. I have the link if I am allowed to post it?

Thanks STELLA but I think we'll leave it out for now.

I've just been reading the parents phone records, it seems strange to me that it appears that neither of them phoned or texted Allison number after their son told them she was missing. Wouldn't a natural reaction to a missing loved one be to have a go, and see if maybe she would answer your call, if not Gerard's?

You'd think so wouldn't you!!! Most people would... but i think it's quite clear so far, the BC's are not your average people...... Just MO :)

I expected it to be a bit Versace, considering she was very critical of Allisons interior decorating skills.. leaving aside for one moment that she had the hide of a rhino to be inside Allisons home at all.

But its not. .its poky, dark, and dreary.

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Under cross examination Dr Stark rejects the scratches on GBC's face could have been caused by a razor #badenclay

I expected it to be a bit Versace, considering she was very critical of Allisons interior decorating skills.. leaving aside for one moment that she had the hide of a rhino to be inside Allisons home at all.

But its not. .its poky, dark, and dreary.

What a hide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member